Appointment Length & Costs:
3000 yen 30 minutes

Type/Location:
Sugamo

Language Notes:
No Japanese at all

Details of the Encounter:
My first review lets go!

Today after being in Tokyo for bout 5 days i decided to vacate the build up of cum residing in my balls since i departed from my home country, which was 5 days ago.

With reading a few reviews on this site i decided that i would go to Jan Jan and relieve my self into some poor randoms mouth.

So i went in with the intent that i'd have 2 rounds with the 30 minutes i had, but you only get 1 'Shot' and that's it, regardless of how much time you have left which i was disappointed with.

How it started;
So it wasn't hard to find the place at all, pretty much knew exactly where to go with the research i made prior, then 2 men were waving me in and i knew which was the place i needed, also helped he was calling out "Jan Jan".

I then walked down the stairs greeted by some ancient elder who took my $$ and walked me to the chair, i had originally sat down on the right side but then was instructed by my host to sit on the left, which i don't prefer (More in a moment.)

The host;
So i was seated waited about 1 minute then my host came out, she tried to communicate to me but i know squat all Japanese apart from a few basics including suck & cum. We tried to converse a few times but it was braindead chatter with neither of us understanding what the fuck we were saying, was pretty funny.

So she got me to pull my shorts down, wiped the donger with a towel, took of her patnies and dress and sat on my right with her head in my lap, leaving her tits and vagina easily accessible with the right hand, although when it comes to fondling i prefer my left hand, kinda put me off but what ever i just wanted to get my load off.

The host was about 5/10 but i don't give a shit, I went in knowing this and my goal was to drain my balls. She had pubic hair, teeth were weird and i honestly couldn't judge how old she was, maybe late 30s?

We kissed a bit then she played with the balls/licking them then began working on the stick, she mostly just worked on my tip and licked up and down my shaft, which I knew would make me pop and I did with in 5 minutes. She then spat it out in a towel, gave me a towel and got dressed and was told its over and have to go.

I was asking for round 2 straight after as i thought i had ALL of the 30 minutes but then was told only 1 orgasm
, which really sucked as my intent was to shoot quick with my 5 day load and go again right after, kind of disappointing but owell.

Overall experience was alright, nothing memorable but would go again for a cheap sucki sucki, but next time before i go ill make sure my tanks on near empty an make them work.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Go immediately home and wash your junk

I've only been to a few but all I've ever had luck with is one pop regardless of time. Is that pretty much standard? What's a good one that actually uses your whole time?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Complaining about only one pop at 3,000 yen 20 minute BJ salon?

Anyway, after finishing your business, you can chat etc... to use the remaining minutes.

Or how about splashing out another 3,000 yen? You could even request a different woman...

Reactions: sewbed and MikeH
Complaining about only one pop at 3,000 yen 20 minute BJ salon?

Anyway, after finishing your business, you can chat etc... to use the remaining minutes.

Or how about splashing out another 3,000 yen? You could even request a different woman...

Was less of a complaint and more of an unexpected occurrence as i had not previously seen it noted on other reviews, i figured i point it out in this review in case other first timers would be wondering the same.

My advice is to keep few steps behind simply because it's a "personal review" and guys we are all different.
Expectation, satisfaction etc...may obviously be different.