Phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 mins 22k + reg fee + hotel fee...

Type/Location:
Shinjuku

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
For some reason I wanted to try something different from Asian Feeling and although overpriced I decided to try this place.

Called the guy and he speaks fluent english and I tell him to just send me anybody because I dont wanna pay even more money for nomination.

Also I heard that the girls here are really hot and Japanese.

Go to the hotel and wait in the lobby then a girl approaches me and asks me if I am the person who called.

My first impression was disappointment. Paying top dollar here and while she isnt bad looking, if I saw her in the street I wouldnt look twice.

But she defo looked like averagey. We pay and go up to the elevator and she is holding me closely and brushes my junk.

We get in the room and she gives me a drink or some chocolate or something and says to give her a minute and starts preparing the bed.

After done she backs up and sits on my lap and starts kinda grinding me and then asks me to help her undress.

So with my limited experience I feel that attitude + sex appeal can make a girl that isnt a stunner feel way better than a stunning girl with bad attitude.

She was like super attentive and pretty much just all other me from the beginning to the end. In the shower she told me to put my hands up again the wall while she washed me with her hands and body telling me how much she likes ecchi stuff.

In the bed she heated up even more massaging every part of my body with her whole body and whispering dirty stuff to me.

She was open to letting me touch her a bit, but I respected the boundaries and didnt try go to touch her psy or go to aggressive.

In the end she finished me of with a HJ but with all the build up I blew a really big load everywhere.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
The service and the girl were amazing. The only thing is the price is a bit steep. Will defo go again if my wallet is up for it and I want to try some safe play different to Asian feeling.