Guest viewing is limited

Japan Game - The Fine Art of Nanpa: Meeting and Attracting Japanese Women (Book)

Sinapse

On the streets
Reaction score
Well, over 2 years in the making and it's finally here. I've never written a full book before, although Dorian Gray is a published author many times over. If you enjoy my posts, blog content, and youtube videos, you're sure to get even MORE value from this book, which is packed with actionable know-how advice.

In other words, it's the book I wish I had when I was just starting out with nanpa in Japan. All the lessons I learned from Dorian Gray, as well as those accumulated from hundreds and thousands of hours in the field, talking to beautiful Japanese women wherever they may be, attracting them, inviting them out on dates, and closing the deal time after time are boiled down and condensed into this epic tome of game in Japan.

Japan-Game-V1-Final-01.png

I don't think there is any more comprehensive and powerful resource for guys who are specifically interested in meeting and dating Japanese women.

No, this is not some woo-woo bullshit that will crystal-heal your chakras into alignment for sexual power.
No, this book is not developed based on outdated techniques designed by guys with fuzzy hats with corny magic tricks.
No, this book does not talk about mackin' hoez in Kigali, Rwanda or chatting up air hostesses in Bogota, Colombia.
No, this will not teach you to hypnotize women to do things against their will.
No, this book will not make your penis larger (well. It probably won't)

So if you're looking for any of those things it's probably best we part ways here.
BUT if you're looking for a powerful resource which:

-Is created exclusively with Japanese girls in mind

-Builds on over 15 years of direct, hardcore pickup experience on the streets & clubs of Japan learned directly from the most successful nanpa masters & distilled and applied directly for use by foreigners

-Guides you through the entire process, from open to close, start to finish

-Lays a complete roadmap for leading successful dates which end how you want

-Breaks down success in any situation, from street, club, bar, and more

-Offers specific, actionable advice to get more responses from women over text

-Ensures your mental abundance and ability to brush off rejection

-Helps you define and achieve your personal goals with game

-Cuts down your learning curve for Japanese girls, saving you valuable time

-Explains why so many foreigners fail with Japanese girls

-Situates you to build the sexual and romantic life of your dreams - whether that's a single loving girlfriend or an entire harem of women you can call up for sexual escapades at any time of the day

Then this is the book for you!

Enjoy & Let me know your thoughts. We've poured more blood, sweat, and tears into this book (and the personal experience contained within) than we would like to admit.

You can get the book here.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Or, as Dorian Gray has mentioned,

"I think this may be the only book in existence which references Guy Debord, Carol Dweck and Xenogears while explaining how to have sex in public places"

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Where can I buy Dorian Gray's books? What are the titles? ISBNs?

Anyone? I can't find anything from this guy online.

Where can I buy Dorian Gray's books? What are the titles? ISBNs?

Yeah, you're not going to be able to find them. That's why he has a pen name (for game).

I checked "Tokyo Adult Wide" at the kuyakusho and nothing came up either, go figure

Reactions: MikeH
Sorry. Someone is asking where to find Dorian Gray's books. And your reply seemed to suggest that searching for 'Dorian Gray' was a mistake because he uses a pen name.

I'm just wondering how we find more of Dorian Gray's pronunciations about Nampa. He is often quoted in your materials but it's actually pretty difficult to find his stuff. And I think the original poster is also asking the same.

Sorry. Someone is asking where to find Dorian Gray's books. And your reply seemed to suggest that searching for 'Dorian Gray' was a mistake because he uses a pen name.

I'm just wondering how we find more of Dorian Gray's pronunciations about Nampa. He is often quoted in your materials but it's actually pretty difficult to find his stuff. And I think the original poster is also asking the same.
Ah, I see.

The books he writes are totally unrelated to nanpa and are some rather specific literary releases within certain limited release collectors circles and other various artistic lineages... I don't know much about it but it seems legit

As for his writing on nanpa, you could look on jlair, though I don't think anyone is approving anyone's accounts there anymore. Alas it seems most of his writing is locked in there. He's writing some new articles for my site, when I can convince him to tear his eyes away from writing critically acclaimed fiction

Actually that makes me much more interested in his stuff!

I am basically interested in history and literature. Still... Maybe that's another thread...

Actually that makes me much more interested in his stuff!

I am basically interested in history and literature. Still... Maybe that's another thread...

sorry to crush your dreams but theres probably 0% chance you find his books unless you meet him and he likes you or you stumble across them and don't connect the dots

Anyway, let's keep things about THIS book

Okay sure. Let's keep it about this book but ugh I really don't want to be the pedant but you mention Dorian gray so many times in your initial post but you can't share any of his content. Do you not think that is a little weird?

I want to distance myself from the whole us and them thing that seems to characterise so many discussions about Nampa on here but honestly I find it super weird that your whole sales pitch is predicated on the mystical wisdom of a guy whose content you just don't want to share.

Anyway that's my last comment. I dont want to muddy the waters in threads that are obviously not for the likes of me.

Reactions: DocMcStuffins
Okay sure. Let's keep it about this book but ugh I really don't want to be the pedant but you mention Dorian gray so many times in your initial post but you can't share any of his content. Do you not think that is a little weird?

I want to distance myself from the whole us and them thing that seems to characterise so many discussions about Nampa on here but honestly I find it super weird that your whole sales pitch is predicated on the mystical wisdom of a guy whose content you just don't want to share.

Anyway that's my last comment. I dont want to muddy the waters in threads that are obviously not for the likes of me.

Would love to share his content. It's genius. And also in japan lair. Try to join, I don't have control over it.

But even if you don't, I truly believe that things have evolved even beyond what he wrote about 5 years ago.

Just to be clear, Dorian Gray is mostly retired from nanpa (or at least from producing content). He is currently focused on his literature career. He wrote of a lot of great stuff about game which can be found on various dated forums in old posts... OR condensed in our book.

Either way, he's a great nanpa mind. Still, his time teaching is at its end as he's currently focused on other things and has left me to run things for various reasons

i emailed about a refund from your 30 day guarantee more than a week ago and it hasnt been actioned? Mind telling me when it will be processed?

i emailed about a refund from your 30 day guarantee more than a week ago and it hasnt been actioned? Mind telling me when it will be processed?

I've already messaged you, long ago. I'm sorry the book didn't contain video game cheat codes which mindlessly get you laid with every girl without actually speaking to or relating to any

If anyone else hopes that kind of product exists, kindly do not buy this book (or any other pick up product). It requires basic social skills and some degree of complex thought.

Check your email I've given you instructions.

Last edited:
Yeah, you're not going to be able to find them. That's why he has a pen name (for game).

I checked "Tokyo Adult Wide" at the kuyakusho and nothing came up either, go figure

Oh boy. Did I get drunk again and claim I wrote Game of Thrones? Sorry about that one, the scotch and I have a fickle relationship sometimes. I'm not even finished my memoirs of Rosanne yet. I'll let you all know when "The Necks Big Thing" is out for real.

Since I brought it up in the first place, here is an easy solution to clear up the Dorian Gray thing: why not post a screenshot of a 5 year old jlair article by him and a link for those who have an account.

Reactions: DocMcStuffins
Oh boy. Did I get drunk again and claim I wrote Game of Thrones? Sorry about that one, the scotch and I have a fickle relationship sometimes. I'm not even finished my memoirs of Rosanne yet. I'll let you all know when "The Necks Big Thing" is out for real.

Since I brought it up in the first place, here is an easy solution to clear up the Dorian Gray thing: why not post a screenshot of a 5 year old jlair article by him and a link for those who have an account.

Pretty sure the neck thing is a troll but here

http://www.japanlair.com/forums/index.php?topic=10941.msg98586#msg98586

With Sinapse unavailable, E4-oh offered the comment:

"I see you lookin lookin
But no trust got you shooken shooken
What'chu gonna doooo with that screenie?

I know you want this, want this
Chasin through the forums for the good shit, good shit
But can you hannnndle that screenie?
What'chu gonna doooo with that screenie?"

Ah well, shuffle on the iPod on the commute home never fails to produce a classic gem or 2! :cool:

Reactions: Cinnabums
With Sinapse unavailable, E4-oh offered the comment:

"I see you lookin lookin
But no trust got you shooken shooken

I know you want this, want this
Chasin through the forums for the good shit, good shit
But can you hannnndle that screenie?
What'chu gonna doooo with that screenie?"

Ah well, shuffle on the iPod on the commute home never fails to produce a classic gem or 2! :cool:
No screenie?