Japanese AV artist to live farting event....

impish

TAG Member
Reaction score
Reactions: Lukes
If it's real farts like from intestinal gasses - impressive. I wonder what diet they will use to achieve this.
My personal recommendation: Parkia speciosa.
Delicious if cooked right. Apart from lots of stinky gas, it will make your urine smell magnificent as well.:hungry:

I reckon it'll be fake farts though - as in they somehow suck in air through their anus (gaping tool?) then release at the opportune moment and also make the fart noise. this obviously isn't as impressive won't stink as much.

Soft boiled eggs and a beer would sure do the trick.....but those a sbd's if my memory serves me well.

According to tokyokinky.com there's a disclaimer stating that the girls may not be able to fart and the audience should be aware of that before buying a ticket.
Gotta love Japan. :ROFLMAO:

According to tokyokinky.com there's a disclaimer stating that the girls may not be able to fart and the audience should be aware of that before buying a ticket.

I wonder if they rehearse for this performance. I mean, no one wants a bum act that makes paying customers upset, disclaimer or not.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I wonder if they rehearse for this performance. I mean, no one wants a bum act that makes paying customers upset, disclaimer or not.

Bum act?? Are u serious???? LMFAO... I think that was by design... That bum act could end up as a flatulance performance like no other.... Well except Japan... Lol

Reactions: Lukes
You think it will be a standing ovation ?? Or just a regular passing .....of the wind....?

Bum act?? Are u serious???? LMFAO... I think that was by design... That bum act could end up as a flatulance performance like no other.... Well except Japan... Lol
Lol. That was unintentional at first but I realized what I had written right when I was about to post it. Was wondering if anyone would notice

There was a live farting event held by an elderly jackass on the toyoku line. Luckily it wasn't crowded. The more disgusting part came when this women took a whiff and said she was now in the mood to eat natto. I got the fuck outta dodge