Japanese boobs getting bigger study shows (new study)

McDonald Japan has already been bankrupt since 1999, but manages to keep the doors open.
Japanese people do not like McDonalds, but it is cheap.

This wikipedia article says nothing about bankruptcy. It does say that in 1999 it opened 3000 stores in Tokyo.

https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/日本マクドナルド

Do you really think Americans like McDonalds? No most of us don't. It is that they are cheap and that many Americans are poor that allows them to continue as a business.

Reactions: TheScientist
Do you really think Americans like McDonalds? No most of us don't. It is that they are cheap and that many Americans are poor that allows them to continue as a business.
Read surveys over the years that say lots of Americans do in fact like the taste of McDonalds. Also worth mentioning that in really poor areas you find less of the franchised fast food places and more of the one off regional or local chain fast food places.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Do you really think Americans like McDonalds?

It's like once in this bar in Tokyo. Crowd was half American, half Japanese. All Americans were drinking Asahi, all Japanese were drinking Budweiser.

One of the Japanese asked why because Budweiser is the most popular beer in the USA. The answer was "it's popular because it's cheap; here it's more expensive than normal beers so nobody would dream about drinking it".

At one point in my life I thought Budweiser was the world's greatest beverage, but well before I graduated high school I knew better! :D

-Ww

It's like once in this bar in Tokyo. Crowd was half American, half Japanese. All Americans were drinking Asahi, all Japanese were drinking Budweiser.

One of the Japanese asked why because Budweiser is the most popular beer in the USA. The answer was "it's popular because it's cheap; here it's more expensive than normal beers so nobody would dream about drinking it".

Trading war stories ;)

I also love it when 3 random Japanese, each with a full beer in their hands and 3 empty beers in front of them, look at me going "white people sure like beer ne".

Last edited:
It does look like there is some pretty good evidence to indicate that something in hops triggers estrogen or something or other that gives you man boobs. I heard this some time ago and cant be bothered to read this article but here is a citation. So if you want to avoid man boobs, avoid hoppy beers which would not include Budweiser, Asahi or any other industrial lager. Lagers have a pretty low IBU level (international bitterness unit) which is the unit to measure the amount of hop oil in the beer. The hoppiest beers are Double IPAs, IPAs, and any other beer that has alot of hops and tastes bitter as a result. For women I dont think drinking lots of hoppy beers will make your tits any bigger. It will make you drunker though which might lead to more sex for you which is why you want bigger tits in the first place.

http://www.medicaldaily.com/do-hopp...gher-estrogen-levels-and-brewers-droop-339404

It does look like there is some pretty good evidence to indicate that something in hops triggers estrogen or something or other that gives you man boobs. I heard this some time ago and cant be bothered to read this article but here is a citation. So if you want to avoid man boobs, avoid hoppy beers which would not include Budweiser, Asahi or any other industrial lager. Lagers have a pretty low IBU level (international bitterness unit) which is the unit to measure the amount of hop oil in the beer. The hoppiest beers are Double IPAs, IPAs, and any other beer that has alot of hops and tastes bitter as a result. For women I dont think drinking lots of hoppy beers will make your tits any bigger. It will make you drunker though which might lead to more sex for you which is why you want bigger tits in the first place.

http://www.medicaldaily.com/do-hopp...gher-estrogen-levels-and-brewers-droop-339404

Never heard of that before. Interesting theory though. I always assumed it was the shitload of calories from carbs a single beer contains, the good beers at least.

Never heard of that before. Interesting theory though. I always assumed it was the shitload of calories from carbs a single beer contains, the good beers at least.
The latest thing is what they are calling session IPA. Essentially a lower carb/cal IPA with the same strong hit of hops. I feel sorry for the poor guy who changes over to session but sees his man boobs continue to grow. Brutal.

Reactions: Lukes

At both my local supermarket and at 7-11s near me, Bud is now actually cheaper than many local beers.

At both my local supermarket and at 7-11s near me, Bud is now actually cheaper than many local beers.
It should be cheaper. A lot cheaper. It is brewed with a high percentage of rice and maybe corn sugar to reduce cost. The good Japanese lagers are all barley malt. The taste is completely different, but nobody really notices because they serve it too cold and gulp it down. Japan should stop agreeing with all things Amarican. And they should start with Bud.

Well, they weren't wrong, were they?

Not at all. But seeing they were drinking too, they might as well have said 'people like beer'.

When I am eating a hamburger in the US, why would I make a comment about Americans eating hamburgers?

Tough Crowd. :/

We're talking about titties and beer, and people are being serious (and even a tad grouchy).

To quote Nat King Cole, that ain't right.

Not at all. But seeing they were drinking too, they might as well have said 'people like beer'.

Maybe they hated beer but forced themselves to drink it to blend in. Maybe it's like when you hate someone so much you want to fuck her (him?) furiously? Hate drinking?

We're talking about titties and beer, and people are being serious (and even a tad grouchy).

Because we are just talking, and it makes me thirsty for some cold titties and warm beer.

To quote Nat King Cole, that ain't right.

It is a conversation about research that indicates a correlation between beer and man boobs. That's pretty serious. And man boobs are not titties. At least not to me they aren't.

Reactions: MikeH
Reactions: Sudsy