Guest viewing is limited

Japanese desperate housewife. Is this real?

Tanuki

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody~!

So here's the thing. I've been living in Fukuoka, Japan for a year now. Everything was normal, you know, meeting people here and there and adding them on Facebook (which is the one I use the most), until one day I accepted the request from what appeared to be a Japanese lady.

She sent me some messages like saying hello in the "cute formal but looking for something" way that Japanese use to flirt. I thought it was fake, but then she sent me a LINE ID number and could actually see some pictures of her. We chatted some more via LINE (Like a self-introduction kind of way) and she told me she is 28 years old and then she told me directly that she is married to a guy that doesn't seem to be slightly interested in her. She then proceeded to invite me for a drink sometime. I must add that according to a Chinese friend living near me, the way she chats with me is obviously for getting laid.

I did not respond because it seems weird to me since in my home country this is an obvious scam and I don't know how to proceed. I'm clearly a foreigner in my pics and profiles and she can actually see that. Is that normal? I've read that sex life can actually be a problem for Japanese housewives but they will never tell you directly they want sex, they will take an approach before that.

Any suggestions? Should I accept the offer or should I just ignore it? If I accept, what approach do you suggest me to do? Like for example what attitude to take, if I should be preparing a meeting date or something like that. Please help!

A real gentleman always helps a damsel in distress. Do as @e-smile said and arrange a meeting in a pub or a bar and take it from there.

Prepare to go home alone or to the nearest love hotel together; and I mean prepare. Know where all nearby karaoke-places and hotels are and be ready to lead in a polite way.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
He might also have to prepare for a lawsuit in case the husand discovers the whole thing on his spouse's Facebook. There are safer ways to get laid ...

Reactions: impish
He might also have to prepare for a lawsuit in case the husand discovers the whole thing on his spouse's Facebook. There are safer ways to get laid ...

Yeah, like your average Tanaka-san is going to the court to explain to one and all that an ugly sweaty gaijin fucked his wife. Didn't think so.

And if that happens you just have to make sure the payment per pop is comparable to p4p so better book extension for that love hotel. I think the maximum is like 3 million yens, so if you count 10k per pop you just need 300 pops to break even.

Reactions: Rusty Trombone
Yeah, like your average Tanaka-san is going to the court to explain to one and all that an ugly sweaty gaijin fucked his wife. Didn't think so.

And if that happens you just have to make sure the payment per pop is comparable to p4p so better book extension for that love hotel. I think the maximum is like 3 million yens, so if you count 10k per pop you just need 300 pops to break even.

Ah, I’m relieved , I pay way more than that (to ladies worthy of the expense) , so my break-even point is much lower :D

Reactions: MikeH
She contacted him first....he's fine

Reactions: impish
Go for it for sure.

Ok but can you evaluate if the FB account is real or fake?
Does she have any pictures of her with friends tagged in the photo?
Anyone commenting that seem like they met & have done things together?
Anyone else that she's friends with that has a photo of or with her?
If you are Facebook friends you can search for her comments to see if she's real.
On Line pictures are cool but does it look like real people commenting on the photos?

There's not enough info in your post to know if it's just some fake account or not.

She contacted him first....he's fine

Legally, actually no - the husband can still sue. It's actually a slam dunk, because he would have known she was married before meeting.

Hmm... tell me if this is wrong but isn't he legally off the hook from the husband suing him if the wife is meeting him as a professional arrangement? If so he just has to be sure he is paying for her time... let's say 500 Yen a pop,

Reactions: Sudsy and Frenchy
Hmm... tell me if this is wrong but isn't he legally off the hook from the husband suing him if the wife is meeting him as a professional arrangement? If so he just has to be sure he is paying for her time... let's say 500 Yen a pop,

That would in theory be correct - whether a judge would buy it at those levels....

Thats a great loophole!!!
Thanks Showajidai (y)

I don't think most Japanese housewives would be happy with this kind of proposal but i could be wrong.

it seems fishy from what you're telling but I guess there is no risk in meeting her in a bar or a cafe before going further
Hey! Thanks, I actually did that. Seeing the comments got a little scared and yeah I confirmed she's real.. Gonna meet her in a bar and then I'll see what happens. I'll be careful and let you know the results after the 28th!

she told me she is 28 years old and then she told me directly that she is married to a guy that doesn't seem to be slightly interested in her. She then proceeded to invite me for a drink sometime. I must add that according to a Chinese friend living near me, the way she chats with me is obviously for getting laid.

I would be highly suspicious, particularly because she's already created a sloppy paper trail her husband can easily follow.

If you really want to do this sort of thing I would try gaijin hunter dating apps. In Tokyo I've heard that Happnd (however you spell that) works well for this sort of thing

Go for it! If you are not married yourself, or otherwise need to keep it a secret, there is almost no risk. I agree that it is likely a scam of some sort. She is probably going to ask you for money before she will have sex with you. In that case you can pay or walk away. Or she will sleep with you and then later tell you her husband found out about it and now she needs money etc..... If I were 28, single and had no vulnerabilities such as a serious job, a family etc. I might even screw her and just wait to see what scam she tries later. Interested to see how this one goes.

Interesting thread. While it’s not a solid rule, I’ve found that many Japanese behave differently with foreigners and (if this is successful), this is an example. If this works out, I’d bet she approached you in the way she did _because_ you were a foreigner and she wouldn’t have done this with a Japanese guy. Best of luck.

Could be a scam or an exgf getting revenge or someone you work with. Aslong as you don't send compromising pictures of yourself or make a cash deposit to a prince in Nigeria you should be fine. Keep us updated :cool: