Guest viewing is limited

JFF Japanese Fetish Femdom - Yumeko (Kobe Branch)

Shounan84

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Japanese Fetish Femdom
https://japanese-fetish-femdom.com/kobe/girls.php#51959

Date of Encounter:
May 2020

Contact Method:
Phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
26,000(plus fees) 75 minutes

Type/Location:
Love hotel in Kobe

Language Notes:
English, little bit of Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
After arriving at my hotel I decide to use JFF because pegging was on my top list to try. I made a reservation call by phone. The girl arrived a bit late but that’s ok. She looks gorgeous! After we met, she took me to shower first. There was a little bit of handjob during shower. After that she prepared the bed with white sheets and showed me what she got in the bag. There were egg vibrator, bullet vibrator, small pink strap-on, condoms, finger condom, red rope, blindfold, anal beads. She started with handjob first. Then she put finger condom on her middle finger and she slowly put it in my anal. There was lot of eye contact involved this whole time which made me shy. It feels a bit weird at first. Felt like I need to poop. I think she knew it due to my face reaction because she said it’s a finger kancho! After that she took her finger out and shoved the anal beads in my anal. This one felt a much more intense. There were lot of teasing like pulling the anal beads out very fast at once. The sad thing is that I could not hold my cum anymore after the anal bead teasing. I didn’t even get a chance to try pegging. Shame on me lol. It was extremely hard to hold ejaculation since the girl is too pretty and the anal teasing is too intense lol. This was my first time with JFF. The experience was beyond fantastic.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Every guy should try it once in their life.

Last edited by a moderator: