Japanese Girl Looking For Glory Hole

Status
Not open for further replies.

birdko

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello, こんにちは!

I'm japanese girl who want to try glory hole after seeing it in video.
Does anyone know where I can find it in Tokyo?

Thank you very much.

Hey! I nominate myself for birdko's glory hole assuming she is a real gal!

Reactions: Tom Clumsy
Hi thanks for reply.
I don't want meet face to face, just go to a public/official place with glory hole setup existing

Thanks

Hi Birdko, what is attractive about a glory hole for a woman? Welcome to TAG by the way.

MossBoss

Hi Birdko, what is attractive about a glory hole for a woman? Welcome to TAG by the way.

MossBoss

A. Unlimited NSA Penis
B. Sex in Public Places
C. Role Play/ Fantasy
D. Humilation/Sub Slut
E. All of the Above.

Wouldn't it be nice if 90% of women circled A.

I feel for the sucker that... I'll shut up.

Are you suggesting a member of the gay community is pretending to be a woman? If Birdko is a gay, it is sad because it gives more power to gay haters.

thanks for all reply.

I am not a man.
like namae-san said, there are many benefits if one likes such things.
I still search and I think it is odd I cannot find. Surely it must be somewhere in large tokyo

Thanks

You might need to organize something yourself. I am sure you can find a group of guys to help you in your desires.

Get some guys to pay for a room. Then get some cardboard boxes or old sheets with holes to make up the glory hole.

Enjoy munching on the big juicy gaijin cocks!

Why not get a part time job at a pink salon? You can suck a bunch of cocks in a fairly dark environment. And get paid.

Get some guys to pay for a room. Then get some cardboard boxes or old sheets with holes to make up the glory hole.

Enjoy munching on the big juicy gaijin cocks!

It could be set up pretty well actually. She rents a room, like a toyoko inn type hotel, she confides in a friend to be at the room to answer the door for the guys involved. Birdko can just sit in the bathroom and wait while the friend ensures the guys are set behind the cardboard boxes. Once the guy is ready, he can open the door, prop the cardboard box and stick his twig n berries through the glory hole. Birdko will take care of the rest.

Reactions: MossBoss
I'm not assuming anything but first time posters both for a specific fetish that could easily go a million ways wrong.
I'd only assume that suddenly a Glory Hole will pop up in Tokyo.

It could be set up pretty well actually. She rents a room, like a toyoko inn type hotel, she confides in a friend to be at the room to answer the door for the guys involved. Birdko can just sit in the bathroom and wait while the friend ensures the guys are set behind the cardboard boxes. Once the guy is ready, he can open the door, prop the cardboard box and stick his twig n berries through the glory hole. Birdko will take care of the rest.

Birdko PM me if you need a middle man to help you set something up. I don't expect to get anything other than the entertainment value.

Jesus Mossy! I think she can smell the desperation through the computer monitor. :ROFLMAO:

Not sure this set up quite catches the "ambience" of a block of public toilets.

Cardboard creates some issues - water resistance, strength - particularly if the woman wants some extras over and above BJ.

Not sure this set up quite catches the "ambience" of a block of public toilets.

Cardboard creates some issues - water resistance, strength - particularly if the woman wants some extras over and above BJ.

Namae,

Just offering up an idea that's all. Hopefully she can find the real deal somewhere in Tokyo. Good luck Birdko.

@meiji let's break his username down. Birdko. ko means child or girl. Usually it is girl, as in Naoko, Noriko, etc. while "bird" is slang for penis. A girl with a bird. So he's a shemale of some sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.