Guest viewing is limited

Japanese speaking wing available/wanted

ARajOne

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

As the title suggests I'm a Japanese speaker looking for a wing guy to egg me on and who I can support too as we enjoy all this city has to offer. I'm looking to break out of my rut of going to the same places and talking to the same people which, whilst nice, doesn't leave much room for growth. A lot of my friends are in relationships so they aren't so keen to get involved and my one friend that is doesn't know any Japanese. If you're interested, send me a message or reply here and let's chat! Not just about nampa mind: I love music, history, fitness and much more besides, let's enjoy human-human interactions of all sorts.

Reactions: JapanFan
Hey man!

I'm a traveler with basic Japanese and extensive pickup experience, basically trying to experience everything this amazing country has to offer.

I have a date tonight and going to Osaka tomorrow, but I'll be back by Thursday if you're interested.

iHola!

Hope you're enjoying your trip out here! This could be interesting, perhaps we could learn from each other (I'm still a beginner with nampa even though I am very social)? I'm around on saturday anyway, we could meet then? Please send me a message with your details and we can arrange something. :)