Japanese toilet for self-pleasure

I've have been rimmed ... fingered ... vibed .. anal beaded ... plugged ... and fucked w/ a strap-on ... so I'm open minded to the sensations.

I just use the oshiri setting to clean my ass. Pulse setting is nice. Soft is good early in the morning after you've eaten hot/spicy food :) but it has never been a turn on ... little one stays flaccid.

I've have been rimmed ... fingered ... vibed .. anal beaded ... plugged ... and fucked w/ a strap-on ... so I'm open minded to the sensations.
Fascinating . And it's a topic too taboo for many straight men , in my opinion. They don't know what they miss. Among those various "treatments" which ones did you prefer ? Haven't tried the beads and plug yet.

I just use the oshiri setting to clean my ass. Pulse setting is nice. Soft is good early in the morning after you've eaten hot/spicy food :) but it has never been a turn on ... little one stays flaccid.
Don't quite have your list of achievements in the rectal area, but can support the washlet as not being a turn on.
I've tried it and even the massage setting is not arousing.

On a side note, I've been in South East Asia the last few weeks and many of the toilets have the hose/shower thing next to the toilet.
I presume this was for ass washing, and I certainly used it as such, but I could never get the hang of it. Going in from the front left the back of the bowl a mess, while going in from the back was also difficult.
Only thing I felt it was good for was cleaning streaks off the bowl.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I try to touch as few things as possible in public toilets - so I avoid using the washlet in public places. I don't want to press the buttons or have the risk of the spray gun touching me or spraying something more than pure water on me. I have two washlets at home - but leave them unplugged. They are a huge drain on electricity. A cold toilet seat in winter is part of enjoying Japan's seasonality :).

As for the "bum gun" popular in SE Asia and the Middle East - obviously, I never touch them. When you in that part of the world make sure there is toilet paper or tissues available. Some places don't provide toilet paper. The bum gun is more effective in squat toilets where there is more room to move. On a "western" toilet you will often notice footprints on the wet seat......a bum gun user needs room to move.

Among those various "treatments" which ones did you prefer ? Haven't tried the beads and plug yet.

Strap-ons rock my world :)

Butt plugs can be messy if you use it for too long. You also might drip anal lube from the gaping hole left behind.

On a side note, I've been in South East Asia the last few weeks and many of the toilets have the hose/shower thing next to the toilet.

Seen/used these in Singapore. I scoot back a bit and use it from the front ... while using low water pressure.