Japanese woman told me that her friend wants to study English after I hit on her?

TokyoJoeblow

TAG Member
Reaction score
Ok, so it has been a while since I did day game but today I stopped into a local electronics shop where a really hot Japanese woman works. I have actually seen her working there for a couple years and have always wanted to talk with her. Every time I go there, she is either not there, super busy or in an area where I'm unable to approach her.

Today, she just happened to be at the very front of the store walking toward the escalator. The timing was perfect, so I chatted her up and asked her some questions about Playstation 4. After chatting with her for a few minutes, I asked her for her LINE and she did put her LINE in my phone.

She didn't seem nervous or weirded out at all and she said "My friend wants to study English." She seem genuinely happy to add me on LINE and didn't hesitate at all, but still she probably just thinks I want to be friends with her haha.

I don't want to be negative and assume that she just wants to pass me off to her friend and that she just said that because her friend actually wants to study English.

I messaged her tonight saying that it was fun meeting her and that I will give her a call tomorrow to talk about a fun plan to meet up.

She replied saying, ok and fantastic in Japanese but she mentioned that next time she wants to meet me with her friend. So there it is again lol.

I will be able to call her tomorrow, but I think there is a chance that she isn't interested. I'm staying positive though.

Reactions: ur19877
I'm staying positive though.

The "I'll bring a friend with me" is an age-old security trick from the local girls. Obviously treat them both nice but don't try to hit on the friend, that would be an immediate fail.

When she has checked you are not a weirdo and her friend has given her OK too then you can ask her out again and this time just you two.

Meet them both. ..Agree to teach English , and ask the student questions about the one you are interested in . . This way u get more information on the girl and u can be sure the student will tell the friend you are asking questions it's a way to let the girl know ur interested and also can potentially set u up for the student if she is your type ..
Anyway .. Good luck and keep us posted on how it goes ...Who knows maybe she knows of employment opportunities as well; -)

Meet them both. ..Agree to teach English , and ask the student questions about the one you are interested in . . This way u get more information on the girl and u can be sure the student will tell the friend you are asking questions it's a way to let the girl know ur interested and also can potentially set u up for the student if she is your type ..
Anyway .. Good luck and keep us posted on how it goes ...Who knows maybe she knows of employment opportunities as well; -)

Well, I know that there is a chance this "friend" might not exist. I actually remember doing day game on this really shy Japanese woman years ago and she claimed she had a friend that was studying English but after I talked her into sex, suddenly there was no more talk about this friend. She wouldn't let me meet her to teach her English either.

I'm not saying that this is the case with this other woman, but I know sometimes when a woman is shy or wants to see if you are eager to date/hook up with just any woman, they will mention about a friend to see how you will respond.

She is busy at work today, but she is off tomorrow. I will call her up tomorrow morning and see if I can invite her to a love hotel haha! If she isn't interested, I will try to pull things back and act like a friend and show interest in meeting her friend to teach her English and possibly hook up with her instead.

TJB, whatever happened with the gym shorts lady? Im bored. Its Friday.

I didn't report my updates on here, my bad. Gym shorts lady had a day off about 3 weeks ago and picked me up outside a 711. We drove to this secluded parking area near the beach and we ended up banging.

I finally got to see her without her gym shorts on. She has a soft, bubble butt. I want to hook up with her again next time she has a day off and is down to meet up.

I didn't report my updates on here, my bad. Gym shorts lady had a day off about 3 weeks ago and picked me up outside a 711. We drove to this secluded parking area near the beach and we ended up banging.

I finally got to see her without her gym shorts on. She has a soft, bubble butt. I want to hook up with her again next time she has a day off and is down to meet up.
Good job. Keep up the good work, and remember, you are not alone.

Good job. Keep up the good work, and remember, you are not alone.

Wait...were you in the back seat?

pig-shelby-twp.jpg