Guest viewing is limited

Japanese women hitting on gaijin men?

Some people simply don't want paid girls. I know this is a common argument on the p4p board but believe it or not, a large % of guys actually want women to like them for their personality from the start. Nothing wrong with paying for it, but it scratches a different itch IMO.
Yea but if you apply all of the PUA psycho-jujitsu malarkey that your selling, aren’t you just tricking girls into liking you by pretending to be someone that you really aren’t? The result is similar: you end up fucking a girl who doesn’t like you because she doesn’t know you.

Reactions: Durg50
PUA psycho-jujitsu malarkey that your selling, aren’t you just tricking girls into liking you by pretending to be someone that you really aren’t? The result is similar: you end up fucking a girl who doesn’t like you because she doesn’t know you.

Nope, just the opposite. The goal is to be yourself more effectively, bluntly, and faster. Shave off the mental limitations and shackles and expose the raw and real you

Reactions: CharlieSimms
Nope, just the opposite. The goal is to be yourself more effectively, bluntly, and faster. Shave off the mental limitations and shackles and expose the raw and real you
Most contemporary psychologists believe that there are five basic dimensions of personality: openness, conscientiousness, extroversion, agreableness, and neuroticism. They also agree that these five dimesions are not completely static but change very slowly and minimally over a lifetime. I think that the training you provide shows guys that if they behave in a more extroverted and straightforward way, they are more likely to get laid. Good! They are conditioned by you to behave differently, but their underlying personalities don't change. Shaving, shackles, the "real, raw you" - anyone with any formal training in psychology would have problems with these mataphores, but on the otherhand, they would probably agree with the idea that gently encouraging introverts to be more assertive and open is a good thing and probably leads to a better life. Everyone is always trying to be like someone else to some degree. My point, (that you "Noped") was that personalities, 'people' in colloqial terms, dont change. They. don't. change. You havent changed anyone. You have just conditioned them to act differently.

Last edited:
My point, (that you "Noped") was that personalities, 'people' in colloqial terms, dont change. They. don't. change. You havent changed anyone. You have just conditioned them to act differently.

Not only was this not your initial point (certainly not how you worded it), it's simply not true. People and personalities do change. Anyway I don't really expect to get anywhere productive arguing with you so I'll duck out. Think what you want about what I do :)

Reactions: CharlieSimms
Had my popcorn out.......I actually enjoy this debate.

Reactions: Acid Burn
More than you enjoy Japanese women on hitting your gaijin ass? :D
Sigh...........I've got some funny 20+ year old stories to tell about that........but over beers someday.

Reactions: MikeH
Not only was this not your initial point (certainly not how you worded it), it's simply not true. People and personalities do change. Anyway I don't really expect to get anywhere productive arguing with you so I'll duck out. Think what you want about what I do :)
Nope.

I am totally with Merica that the US has fucked it all up. Big fat women deny sex to their husbands who pretty much don’t wanna fuck them anyhow. Where did we go wrong? It’s sooooo wrong.

And even tho Sinapse can be a bit pedantic and uses big words like pedantic, he’s got some good advice. Yes maybe all of u with basic game skills find it obvious, but it is enormously helpful to those like me, who haven’t had to win a girl in 35 years.

Even tho those of his ilk look down on my SB dabbling as too easy, I know 100% factually, that without their tips I would have been jacking off last Tuesday instead of fucking a hottie. I give total credit to their basic concepts for closing the deal. So it’s not all just hot air for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Merica
I am totally with Merica that the US has fucked it all up. Big fat women deny sex to their husbands who pretty much don’t wanna fuck them anyhow. Where did we go wrong? It’s sooooo wrong.

And even tho Sinapse can be a bit pedantic and uses big words like pedantic, he’s got some good advice. Yes maybe all of u with basic game skills find it obvious, but it is enormously helpful to those like me, who haven’t had to win a girl in 35 years.

Even tho those of his ilk look down on my SB dabbling as too easy, I know 100% factually, that without their tips I would have been jacking off last Tuesday instead of fucking a hottie. I give total credit to their basic concepts for closing the deal. So it’s not all just hot air for sure.
For your average Japanese moke, sex in Japan is at least as dismal as it is in the US. Maybe Japanese women aren't as fat, but they are even more uninterested in sex than Americans, and they are even more fixated on money, social status and looks than Americans. As a result most, Japanese men will go through life having fewer partners and less sex than their American counterparts, albeit with less fat women. Japanese women, as far as I can tell, mostly rub one out while they fantasize about Hanyu, the ice skaker. The best time and place in recent history for your average moke to get willing pussy for free was where do you think? No. Incorrect! The correct answer is the Soviet Union. People were bored, had no money, social status had no meaning, money no meaning. Fuck, get drunk, fuck, get drunk, repeat until Yeltsin.

Didn't watch the video but I remember ebaumsworld from when I was 14..
Haven't seen since
It keeps coming up on my facebook even though I dont actually ‘follow’ them.
Obviously the facebook algorithms think Im a teenager.

Wow, that’s supposed to be some PUA coach? That was hard to watch. FFS, he even has some article online how not to be creepy. I have zero game, so who am I to say, but damn he can’t read the air.
Didn't watch the video but I remember ebaumsworld from when I was 14..
I was actually looking forward to what you’d say about this guy’s tactics.

Reactions: warubuta
That would have been a really good video if one of those girls was wearing steel toed construction boots and suddenly stood up and kicked that creepy PUA dude really hard right in the balls. It looks like it was shot in Washington Square Park in NYC which is a cool place where people generally respect each other’s right to do what they want and they don’t cause problems for each other.

I was actually looking forward to what you’d say about this guy’s tactics

I guess I can find some time to watch it. I will say this though:
There are a lot of fakes, frauds, and downright creepy dudes.

Similar to the entrepreneur community

Reactions: Acid Burn