Japanese Women Vs. Chinese/korean/ Vietnamese Etc.

John, I have to agree.

GoldenDalton, your statements and posts show some cognitive dissonance. I don't have time to break it down for you but just suggest you reread and think about it. You're overly hostile and that hostility has got to be poisoning ever aspect of your approach to women.
What hostility are you talking about? My attitude seems to be working out for me just fine.

Not seeing too much cognitive dissonance myself.

Okay, cutting this short: here's one of many articles about it.
Did you just reference the root?
Dude jerk your white-knighting to yourself. I'm not interested in it.
Here's the deal; I don't care what offends anyone left of Barry Goldwater. I get laid enough for my liking so do t see the need did change.

These hos love me like Satan.

Last edited:
I jumped straight to the end of the line of argument by posting a link. I could post a bunch of youtube videos of rapey rap videos if that would make the point clearer. :punch::blackeye:

I jumped straight to the end of the line of argument by posting a link. I could post a bunch of youtube videos of rapey rap videos if that would make the point clearer. :punch::blackeye:
I might be in one of them soon enough.
Jesus did you just say " Rapey?" Now we know the exact type of expat you are. Don't you have some Pokemon cards or mangas to sort?
The bitch-made are gonna front. It is what it is.

At least use the correct term: chivalry.

Pedestals, pedestals everywhere. :wtf:
" Chivalry" is a combination of Christianity and social graces from the
Middle Ages, when violent men had all the power. What people really rest one when they use the term now is being a wet noodle.

As far as rap videos go, the above is a classic.

tumblr_m520z0XJyZ1rquf2k.gif

The entire discussion is unnecessary. And fruitless also.

This a punting forum. It's very existence is offensive to the r-selected rabbits. It isn't going to be the place where white-knighting works.

God I wish I still had a damn facebook.

The entire discussion is unnecessary. And fruitless also.
I came to the same conclusion over on the "mommy, the lady I paid for sex secretly hates me! help!" thread. :wacky::facepalm:

I came to the same conclusion over on the "mommy, the lady I paid for sex secretly hates me! help!" thread. :wacky::facepalm:

Lol. Don't think I referenced my mother. And you have totally misinterpreted that discussion my friend. It was far from fruitless- if you recall I stated exactly why I asked the question, which was a far cry from what you are characterizing it as. Sex workers interest and fascinate just because.

Did I strike a nerve? If so calm down, calm down.
The absurdity of a white-knighting male feminist on a punter site lecturing me about using " female" just to troll, then trying to call out my masculinity, is really funny to me. At the same time it demonstrates just how serious the brainwashing of western man has become. " Female" is taboo on a site where " whores" is totally conventional lol.

I like to talk to other punters. My posts are all about listening to stories for entertainment's sake and knowledge. Best believe I am not thirsty, even if I have to deal with the U.S. population.

The absurdity of a white-knighting male feminist on a punter site lecturing me about using " female"
Lecture? Where? That Root article's point was you aren't doing yourself any favors by using "female" in that context, just as worrying about what someone is really thinking isn't worth the effort.

Lecture? Where? That Root article's point was you aren't doing yourself any favors by using "female" in that context, just as worrying about what someone is really thinking isn't worth the effort.

"Females " is basically used about 65 percent of the time where I am. " Bitches" and the softer " Hos" is maybe used about 20 percent, the rest being " Shorties," etc. Around here women use it. It doesn't have the seriousness you think it does. Especially in the clubs I've recently been sarging in. The idea of that being taboo is funny to me, as I'm currently in a pizza hut sitting ten feet away from a raving crackhead.

But ultimately this is not the venue for such moral improvement. Check the topic below this one; not knocking it- just pointing out that this isn't a good place to be preachy.

http://www.tokyoadultguide.com/threads/bars-that-offer-footjobs.7471/

It's worth the effort if you're interested in the anthropology of sex work though.

GoldenDalton, my take on your posts is like this: "You say what you should, but otherwise THAN you should."

Think of John's posting of that The Root article as a pointer toward utilitarianism. There is right and wrong and there is how it is and what works. John Chavers is anything but a white knight.

Private message on the way.

But I'm not in Japan. I'm in a culture where that's the norm. I've been sarging for years and always enjoyed success. Hell I enjoyed success before I learned what sarging was.

I'm not in Japan dealing with placid, "Honne Tatemae" and " Giri" issues. In dealing with hardcore American girls.

In Japan my game is softer. Shit I'm already disadvantaged due to not buying chicks cocaine, which I steadfastly refuse to do.

Also as far as I'm aware, there aren't many chicks I wanna know reading this post. This is guy talk about strategy. The whole point is moot.

Ak
Are you still flogging that dead horse? :dead:
Why does that bother you? That's weird.
Edit: Also you brought all that up. It has nothing to do with whether or not what I said was good/bad.

The number one song on the club circuit recently was " Bitches Be Like," by Rico Love. Trust me it's not the huge deal y'all think it is.

I don't know: maybe I did take it the wrong way. I just assumed it was some hyper feminist critique- that's what I'm facing 24/7 so that's what I interpret it as.

Also John, you are deliberately vague; kinda makes it hard to interpret.