Japanese Women Vs. Chinese/korean/ Vietnamese Etc.

Would a study on "do employees secretly hate their bosses" interest you?

I would assume that the percentage of sex workers that despise their johns roughly correlates with the percentage of office workers that hate their bosses.

I would assume that the percentage of sex workers that despise their johns roughly correlates with the percentage of office workers that hate their bosses.
Yes it would. Industrial Anthroplogy is fascinating.

There's a blog that deals with some of that pertaining to sex work. http://maggiemcneill.wordpress.com/

It's only U.S. though. Very little to do with Asia which I thought would be possibly more nuanced.

The cocaine part:

Hahahahahahahahahahahah

Okay. I get it. You're dealing with the shitty American dating scene. But you know you're on a forum titled Tokyo Adult Guide. Not Sarging Fo Hos in Da
Burbs.

Knocking the different but also stern challenges of unlocking the often twisted hearts of Japanese ladies as "placid" is just insulting.

Yeah, I don't have to offer cocaine to open legs. I have to solve a riddle inside a conundrum locked inside a box hidden in a pitch black room that I don't know where it is.

Oh no don't get it twisted; The Japanese scene is better, with higher quality women and is a much bigger challenge, at least for me. And you're right " placid" is an inaccurate term. They are much harder to game. I wouldn't knock the Japanese scene for a sec.

I just wanted to explain why my language is the way it is. And I am not anywhere near any " burbs." North St. Louis, in the heart of massive civil unrest.

And I've been on this forum since my last life in Japan, and hopefully will be until my next.

Damn, dawg, is " females" that bad? I don't get the rage. It's not a huge deal at all. Jesus a rioter kicked my car door in a couple weeks ago. And that aint the worst lol.

Last edited:
Ok so there's a bit of culture clash here.

Didn't mean to come off so rough. I do sometimes forget that I'm not back in Kyushu; the forum is a nice escape.

And John- if you write three words pet post with a picture or film that can be interpreted a million different ways- it doesn't make it easier.

Last edited:
Now you get it. ;)
I have to admit I still don't. Do you want to confuse people? It's ok I get it if that's the case. If you're doing psychoanalysis- sounds like fun, but it doesn't help me see your point about calling females " female." I use " males" all the time too. It's an American black thing.

I still don't get why you'd be upset- sure after we started insulting one another, but not before? Now I'm actually interested though lol.

GoldenDalton, my take on your posts is like this: "You say what you should, but otherwise THAN you should."

Edit: Now that you have revealed that you operate in the hood, never mind. We can be of no use to you, and you can be of no use to us. If you are in an environment like that, completely different rules apply.

You have been great use to me, as my return to Japan is on my mind 24/7. Best to be prepared.

We got off on the wrong foot due to vaguery. To me it's clear that " we're all guys here" and that men and women talk differently to one another.
But thinking I think the Japanese scene is J.V.- that's the opposite of how I have always felt. Keep in mind I don't even know the language really- I have no knowledge of if and nearly everything is a mystery to me.

Did my hood/redneck ways set you off? If so sorry- but i am not going to be able to tell. You gotta cut me some slack though. At least you get to be in Japan lol.

Not answering GoldenDalton's question, to which I have to say "Whut?" LOL

But tying back into Time Bridging and getting a lady excited about the date to come before exchanging contact information. I read and re-read the advice provided.

I went out again last night and met a pair of ladies. I approached and asked if they spoke English. The one said no. The other said yes. I said "Good." and I conducted my approach in English.

I inquired as to availability, and discovered that the English-speaking lady had one job and she is not very busy. Her idea of a good time is going home and watching TV or going out t drink. I maneuvered the conversation to food and we got into it about sushi. I know a famous Kaiten sushi restaurant near where I live so I said we ought to go.

She said yes so then it was down to days. We went through some date negotiation where I razzed her for saying she was busy. She was like "How about next month?" I was like "No. You want me to wait like two weeks for our first date? No. You'll forget about me. We're going to have dinner together within 7 days. Wait. Did you lie to me when you said you weren't busy? What kind of important plans do you have?!" All laughing and with her friend pushing her to go out with me. I got her to commit to Sunday evening at 6:00pm.

And then I did NOT give her my contact information. We kept talking, and at the end of our time together, I reconfirmed the date, time, and location and said "See you then!" To which she responded in kind. And I still did NOT exchange contact info.

Now, I'm going to have Kaiten sushi Sunday evening whether she shows or not. IDGAF. It's fucking tasty and so am I and if she no-shows she can go live with her cats. By going super old school, she either has to show or not. Or who knows maybe someone will die or she will have some other legit reason not to show. There is very little middle ground, and by not exchanging contact info I have relieved myself of having to care.

I'll see how this goes...
I'm confused. Why didn't you exchange contacts? If she has committed to meeting in the future, exchanging contacts is good.

Last edited:

Ah, I would say it's much higher for P4P providers. This is because: 1) many women feel they are entitled to male money and any benefits (I'm a queen) versus working hard in general 2) look at male customers as suckers 3) have twisted issues about sex and men. Must do sex to make money, but sex is something less than pleasurable as it's work.

Ah, I would say it's much higher for P4P providers.
Can't get above 100%. How many employees respect their bosses? :LOL:

Well, yeah, I think we're coming to better understanding of differences.

Yeah, your terminology set me off because it was jarring and had in my opinion limited utility and might mislead people. I understand your reasons better now.

But I still think that your hyper aggressive posture is problematic, and would be a non-starter in Japan except for the wannabe hoodrat subculture. I guess that the underlying problem is one of hostility. Your perspective is difficult for me to understand. If I had to put it into (very geeky) shorthand, it's like you're young Anakin Skywalker drinking from the font of Sith redpill knowledge. Don't let the hate flow, bro. LOL

You'll need to acclimate to the environment and decompress when/if you return.

Let's go back to your post lamenting white knighting. Now, if I read that again, it seems like your problem or your question is "To what extent will a woman I am approaching be 'defended' without question by surrounding and previously unrelated dudes, or try and manipulate them into confronting you?" I have never been clockblocked or otherwise interfered with by a J-dude while in the act of approaching. But I also do not approach in super-competetive "high-club" locales. Not my bag, baby.

What was really odd about your post was that you seemed to be saying that your problem is that you have to deal with guff and interference from guys called in by women when you DON'T kiss them or are detaching from them because you have assessed the situation as eject-worthy. That to me is like unfathomable. I don't see it being even within the realm of possibility in Japan. I don't know about other localities.

Slack cut. I may have my laments and hassles with the dating scene here, but you are in hell. Just remember, when you are going through hell, don't stop!
I have heard that anti-game is also necessary in Japan- that negs and all that will most likely backfire.

I've never run game in Japan. Whenever I've been I've had dates; but they were usually initiated with very basic effort or due to knowing someone else. I had a fairly regular gf in Fukuoka, but she was Zainichi ( so she claimed).
I have heard in Korea cockblocking is damn near 100 percent in some areas. From guys I absolutely trust. I wouldn't know from experience if Japan is any different. I know that soldiers get cockblocked like a motherfucker in Korea. I never have done pick up there- I was a total beta, like most soldiers, until about five years ago.

I don't know what I said that is particularly " jarring." It's just normal speech. But in any case no offense was intended. Actuslly the opposite. But it certainly shouldn't be personally offensive; it's not as though anyone in particular was relevant to my question or anything. I was asking for an answer- not giving one. And plus calling someone a "female" is hardly an issue considering what gets discussed around here. Not knocking it, just pointing out that it's surreal that that could ever be a problem.

And please believe me; the most dangerous thing you can do is reject a woman. And not to be racist, but ive had one instance in which a super drunk black woman has been rejected and tried to get her crew to go after me. Another reason for my being armed at all times. Maybe it was just that particular club. I have not been back.

The most extreme story I can give was from a year or so ago. Me and a friend of mine went to a house party, and this morbidly obese woman was hitting on my friend. When he rejected her, she went totally apeshit. Turns out she had her husband in the next room, sleeping because he had to go to work in the morning. She woke him up screaming and he actually came out to try to fight my friend, which was suicide because not only was there a group of us, the guy in question was not very large. What jf he'come out armed? i would have had to shoot him, which would have been awful. But that's what white knights do. They get murdered and murder others playing capt save a ho. Happens often enough to be a concern. And that's one reason I push for guys to be reasonable about their white-knighting. It can literally get their heads blown off. Maybe not in Japan but ive known several
Men killed over this. I won't here, but I can tell you stories from Iraq that would curl your blood regarding the extent that Iraqi men would go to for white knighting. I'm talking castrating and blinding one another ( not figuratively either).

Just the other day I went to a restaurant, and sat at the bar; a woman in her mid- forties sat down. That's now above my age limit. I didn't talk to her. I ate quickly and left. When I went to the door she said, " you think your hot shit but you're not." Seriously. It didnt even matter to her that I was like fifteen years younger than her. And they can absolutely call in white knights, especially if you refuse to tolerate their verbal abuse. This woman could have, but fortunately wasn't able to. You get the idea though.
http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2014/10/19/a-short-story-about-an-american-girl/

It may not be possible in Japan- not knowing is the reason I asked about it. It absolutely happens here. In fact, i'd say the WORST rage comes out of women who feel rejected. It crushes their egos. In their minds it's men who should deal with rejection. When it's reversed, they can't handle it.

In fact that's what a huge chunk of American lynchings have started out as; White woman goes for a black man, gets either rebuffed or regrets or later, pretty soon a mob of white knights(and these being the origin of the term), has someone strung up.

Surely there is at least some element of this in Japan? I wouldn't know though.

I did it for me, because I had the night before got four contacts that were rapidly progressing to "I'm busy until I die" and was a little miffed. Also for science. I am just having fun and it felt fun to me to try something off the wall.

Plus, here's the real reason: She has no recourse to easily cancel. If she was just placating me, she has to just decide to be a bitch and not show, knowing that there is no way to simply cast me a "I'm busy, can't make it, gomen, ne?"

If she shows and proves worthy of receiving my contact info, then fine, she'll get it. I'm just tired of these ladies weaseling their way into my rather foolishly open heart so quickly then departing so rudely. This is my way of getting to where I need to be.
I understand. But putting women in ultimatum situations usually ends just as badly, if not worse.

Meet me Tuesday, at X, at 7pm. (or else?).

This lacks any flexibility and most women won't show, just to give you a virtual finger out of spite. In the case of Japanese women, now you have allowed them to slime their way out even easier. They just don't show, exactly the type of game many Japanese women like to play.

It's better when Japanese women verbally commit and then comit in e-mail too. This double commit is more likely to show. Not getting her e-mail, is like a business contract based on verbal commitment only. Not likely to end well. Get it in writing too ;-)

And suppose she is just late and needs to tell you that she will show up 30 minutes later than planned?

Better, if you think she might flake or be a "no show", that you STACK dates with OTHER women around that time a day. The flakier and less trusting I think a woman is, the more I will stack other dates near her time slot.

1) OK flaky chick 1. We will meet Friday at X, at 6PM.

2) OK flaky chick 2. We will meet Friday at X, at 7:30PM.

3) OK flaky chick 3. We will meet Friday at X, at 9PM.

Now the math is in your favor.

1) Odds are at least 1 will show.

2) If a chick shows up and the interaction and chemistry is bad, then eject and go meet your next date.

I don't see it being even within the realm of possibility in Japan. I don't know about other localities.

Slack cut. I may have my laments and hassles with the dating scene here, but you are in hell. Just remember, when you are going through hell, don't stop!

That's for the slack cut. It's true this is hell; I don't know how much is being covered in Japan with the riots and everything, but I know it is getting some international press.
Another kid was shot and killed by police. The papers tried to turn it into another set of riots but they are dying down now that it has been revealed he shot several times at the officer.

So they basically about one and a half miles from my made successful club " relationship."

If this is hell then Kyushu is certainly paradise. The most absurd thing I can think of is the idea of any woman I've slept with over the course of the last year outside of S. America actually fixing me something to eat. There's a greater chance of getting an STD.
P4P fixes a lot of that but I'll be damned if I have to rot in jail. Better to wait until I'm abroad.

Went back and read that article that was posted- it was not written by a Japanese woman- it was written by an American black woman- one of the very ones immersed in the culture I'm in.
The two word replies, then a claim that I'm somehow " hostile" to women, which is just funny. The opposite of reality.
Why is that one woman's opinion so sacred? Why does hers count over the ones I've picked up consistently? Who didn't react to my saying " females," and said " females" themselves? What about their opinions? Did they show " cognitive dissonance" when they went home with me?
Furthermore Scotty-You used the term bitches in a post. Are you hostile to women? Do women flake because they sense your hostility? You said it in a post to me just like I said " females." And we all know when we use a term in random post on a punter's forum, that means we automatically use it 100 percent of the time no matter whom we're with right? Therefore 3 hours of psychoanalysis based on two sentences from a complete stranger is in order.

Where the idea that I am hurting on the female tip was established I don't know- maybe in one of those in "substantive" two word replies?

Folks on this forum have to know; not everyone is Mr. Sensitive.

Last edited:
http://truthfirstnow.blogspot.com/2007/06/racist-goal-of-white-man-with-asian.html?m=1

Here's an article about how evil and racist white men are who date Asian women.

It's an article, so it had to be true. Not only that, it has to reflect every aspect of your own personal daring lives. Maybe that's why you got flaked on Scotty? She probably sensed your cognitive dissonance what with trying to succeed with such a sinister racist plan.

It's an article right? So it has to be true. It matters about as much as that bullshit one from the Root, right?

John, I have to agree.

GoldenDalton, your statements and posts show some cognitive dissonance. I don't have time to break it down for you but just suggest you reread and think about it. You're overly hostile and that hostility has got to be poisoning ever aspect of your approach to women.
There's no poisoning because this kind of psychoanalysis off two sentences is foolish.
My time with women is working out well considering.

Jesus I just looked back and realized what an ass you are.

...straw man...

tumblr_inline_mm2u134zXZ1qz4rgp.gif

@Scotty

I really appreci8 ur input here, as I'm sure a lot of us other bros do 2

But ur starting 2 rant n sound incomprehensible. Hopefully u been drinking :hurting:

U can c the picture from ur own standpoint, but u miss the other side of the argument. U seem 2 have the "We r the world we r the people" USA mentality where every 1 is different but basically the same. Fine in theory but it ignores cultural differences.

U still got a lot 2 learn (but so do we all) :bookworm:

If I'm wrong, shoot me 4 it :blackalien:

More 2 the point :

GD wanted 2 know what if n e differences exist between J-girls and Koreans n Chinese

A lot, actually

Koreans r much easier to date in Japan in then in their own country. Incredible but true. In Korea, a girl seen in public with a white guy is still frowned upon. K-guys still cock-block white guys trying to chat up girls even if they dont know the girls. A good buddy of mine lived in Seoul, said the only way u could d8 a Korean girl was if her father was dead already. OK a bit extreme and that was 10 years ago but things are a lot easier in Japan.

A good place 2 meet Korean girls is Shinjuku 2-chome, the gay area. The K-Girls go there bcoz they dont got n e thing similar in their own country. Being gay is techically a criminal offence in Korea still

I actually prefer K-girls to J-girls. K-girls hold their liqour better and r strong enuf 2 carry u home if u get ratassed. A J-girl will just sob n even leave u there 2 rot

As 4 Chinese girls - such a huge country that generalisationz r impossible. Put it this way - if 9 in every 10 Chinese girls are total bitches, in a population of 1000 million, that still leaves a lotta non-bitches. Shanghai girls are different from Beijing girls etc etc

My fave girls in Asia are ............... Taiwan

They got the politeness and tenderness of Japanese girls plus the passion and craziness of Chinese girls. But a lot of them wont shag

4get ethnic differences, just find a girl u like n who likes u

Nuff said

image.jpg

This is the chick you referenced, John.

The first rule of fight club is we don't talk about fight club outside of fight club, I. E. we don't take dating advice from women. That's day one stuff my man. She's not even from the group of target women. Her opinion might not even be relevant in the abstract. A non-native English speaker may not exhibit the same solipsism and narcissism as she does.

If you take dating advice from women, you shouldn't be trying to correct others in my opinion. It's counter-productive giving men bad advice( unless you want to sabotage them). Even low-quality blue pill publications have brought this up.

http://www.askmen.com/dating/curtsmith_100/141_dating_advice.html

Why you would want to go after/start in on me, a pretty down dude, I don't have a clue about.

Reactions: Solong
I am hammered and have dismissed/been dismissed by a very hot mistress and eliminated a sex friend tonight. Very poor mood...

How I can be so awash in pussy and yet be so lonely ought to be the learning point for you all.
That's enough to put a damper on anyone's mood. Now I feel like an ass lol.

...A lot, actually

Koreans r much easier to date in Japan in then in their own country. Incredible but true. In Korea, a girl seen in public with a white guy is still frowned upon. K-guys still cock-block white guys trying to chat up girls even if they dont know the girls. A good buddy of mine lived in Seoul, said the only way u could d8 a Korean girl was if her father was dead already. OK a bit extreme and that was 10 years ago but things are a lot easier in Japan.

A good place 2 meet Korean girls is Shinjuku 2-chome, the gay area. The K-Girls go there bcoz they dont got n e thing similar in their own country. Being gay is techically a criminal offence in Korea still

I actually prefer K-girls to J-girls. K-girls hold their liqour better and r strong enuf 2 carry u home if u get ratassed...

My fave girls in Asia are ............... Taiwan

They got the politeness and tenderness of Japanese girls plus the passion and craziness of Chinese girls. But a lot of them wont shag

4get ethnic differences, just find a girl u like n who likes u

Nuff said

Agree about Taiwanese women. Many amazingly have the good aspects of what I like about Japanese women, but less withholding feelings and the petty revenge mentality.

Difficulty to have sex with, is about the same, except you are a bit more likely to encounter Taiwanese women that are clueless about sex and must be trained.

Key is making sure dates are near a hotel or your apartment, and in areas away from family and friends that can spot them.

Korean women in Japan are often better, for that same reason. They are away from family and friends that will judge them about their sexuality. They have more freedom.

Agree about Taiwanese women. Many amazingly have the good aspects of what I like about Japanese women, but less withholding feelings and the petty revenge mentality.

Difficulty to have sex with, is about the same, except you are a bit more likely to encounter Taiwanese women that are clueless about sex and must be trained.

Key is making sure dates are near a hotel or your apartment, and in areas away from family and friends that can spot them.

Korean women in Japan are often better, for that same reason. They are away from family and friends that will judge them about their sexuality. They have more freedom.

My only " LTR" in Japan was with a Korean. Took no game.

I'm wondering if that's not a four strategy for me when I'm back.

AKB mentioned Shinjuku. Are there any other areas in which Koreans tend to hang out?

I found Koreans to be much less- reserved. More experience is needed to verify but they seem less distant initially. More assertive/ passionate.