Guest viewing is limited

Japanese women who don't want children

Lasagna

TAG Member
Reaction score
Do they exist? I don't mean the women who can't because of their age.

Do they exist? I don't mean the women who can't because of their age.

You realise that you are asking that about a country that has one of the lowest fertility rates in the world?

Statistics tell us that more than half of the girls are still childless when they hit 30 and one fifth is even single when they hit 40. I would bet at least some of them are like that on purpose.

If your question stems from meeting only girls who want a baby with you try to fish in another pool or be ugly like me; I am happy to announce none of my girls want my babies. :D

You realise that you are asking that about a country that has one of the lowest fertility rates in the world?

Statistics tell us that more than half of the girls are still childless when they hit 30 and one fifth is even single when they hit 40. I would bet at least some of them are like that on purpose.

If your question stems from meeting only girls who want a baby with you try to fish in another pool or be ugly like me; I am happy to announce none of my girls want my babies. :D

My pool is Japancupid, OKCupid, Pairs and Omiai

I only saw 1 profile of a self-proclaimed "elite" career woman who didn't want to have kids but I reckon those ppl are terrible lovers. Her profile was just her bragging about herself :/ lol

My pool is Japancupid, OKCupid, Pairs and Omiai

So basically a pool where all the ones who want to get married are gathered. If a decent looking girl wants to get fucked she puts on a skimpy dress and goes out for a drink, not to a dating website.

So basically a pool where all the ones who want to get married are gathered. If a decent looking girl wants to get fucked she puts on a skimpy dress and goes out for a drink, not to a dating website.

I'm not looking for a one night stand or FWB. I'm looking for a relationship leading to marriage but without kids.

Almost all women everywhere want children even if they say they don’t. Men are the same. There may be some who don’t, but they are likely to be very fucked up in other ways. If you meet a woman who says she doesn’t want kids but you think she is lying to trap you, you should lie back to her and tell you have had a permanent pipe cut. See if she still wants to marry you then. Anymore questions?

I'm not looking for a one night stand or FWB. I'm looking for a relationship leading to marriage but without kids.
It's possible. Many career-focused women do want to get married but don't want children because most likely they have to stop working (either temporarily or altogether). And then there are the girls who are basically screwups and just free falling through life. You don't want one of those.

Almost all women everywhere want children even if they say they don’t. Men are the same. There may be some who don’t, but they are likely to be very fucked up in other ways. If you meet a woman who says she doesn’t want kids but you think she is lying to trap you, you should lie back to her and tell you have had a permanent pipe cut. See if she still wants to marry you then. Anymore questions?

Do you have kids? Why/why not?

Reactions: Frenchy
Yes they do exist. I married one. :LOL:

In fact, that was one of the main reasons why I married her in the first place (and why we are still married 20 years later :))

Everytime we see parents trying to deal with their unruly kids in public, wife and I are like 猫はいいよね。:LOL:

Why don't you look for older women? They are likely don't want kids, someone late 40 to 50 something. Or someone divorced with kids.

You know what? Why don't you "pipe cut", so that you won't have kids anyway?

Realisticly, Japanese girls around 30ish, of course most of them want children, for sure. So for your boundary sake, find a woman mid 40's to older, imo.

It's possible. Many career-focused women do want to get married but don't want children because most likely they have to stop working (either temporarily or altogether). And then there are the girls who are basically screwups and just free falling through life. You don't want one of those.

But the fact is, there are lots of women these days get married, have kids, still going after her career.
Tons of them take maternity leave, then return to office about a year later.

I don't find those traditional ladies around my office, but maybe still in Japanese companies. Donno.

I guess you still can decide, but some women also have no choice, but just can't have kids.

I guess, it's kinda "fate".

It's ones choice, really...

Reactions: Lukes
One thing to remember is that people do change their minds. A lady (or guy) who says she doesn’t want kids now may have a different view 5 or 10 years later

Or 5 or 10 minutes later.

But the fact is, there are lots of women these days get married, have kids, still going after her career.
Tons of them take maternity leave, then return to office about a year later.

I don't find those traditional ladies around my office, but maybe still in Japanese companies. Donno.

I guess you still can decide, but some women also have no choice, but just can't have kids.

I guess, it's kinda "fate".

It's ones choice, really...
I'm sure this is also true since some ladies still want to have kids and work but I noticed some that just want to work and go enjoy the benefits of child-free living.

Why don't you look for older women? They are likely don't want kids, someone late 40 to 50 something. Or someone divorced with kids.

You know what? Why don't you "pipe cut", so that you won't have kids anyway?

Realisticly, Japanese girls around 30ish, of course most of them want children, for sure. So for your boundary sake, find a woman mid 40's to older, imo.

Cause I don't feel attracted to 40 to 50 y/o

Reactions: Durg50 and Frenchy
You probably don't know, but some women you think look younger, could be in their 40s.

I've dated 30 to 40 y/o exclusively for many years. 40 to 45 y/o are doable for sex, but I'm looking for a long term relationship. 5 years from now that 45 y/o will be 50.. Even with make up that's just too much.

Also keep in mind I'm 31 looking like 22 :whistle:

Reactions: Yuriko and Frenchy
I've dated 30 to 40 y/o exclusively for many years. 40 to 45 y/o are doable for sex, but I'm looking for a long term relationship. 5 years from now that 45 y/o will be 50.. Even with make up that's just too much.

Also keep in mind I'm 31 looking like 22 :whistle:

Haha, then you're like me. When I shave, I get carded everywhere because I look under 21. I guess that also means you're like me as I often like to look at myself in the mirror and blow kisses to my handsome face :love:

I still don't have a problem with age and I'd happily bang a grandma if she still looked good (y)

Haha, then you're like me. When I shave, I get carded everywhere because I look under 21. I guess that also means you're like me as I often like to look at myself in the mirror and blow kisses to my handsome face :love:

I still don't have a problem with age and I'd happily bang a grandma if she still looked good (y)

Think Elizabeth Hurley or J-Lo now... not grandmas yet (I think... not sure) but over 50 and sexier than many 20-somethings!