Guest viewing is limited

Japanese women who don't want children

I would imagine the percentage of women working in the sex industry who don’t want children is quite high. I don’t have any hard data to back it up though.

Haha, then you're like me. When I shave, I get carded everywhere because I look under 21. I guess that also means you're like me as I often like to look at myself in the mirror and blow kisses to my handsome face :love:

I still don't have a problem with age and I'd happily bang a grandma if she still looked good (y)

I have no problem banging a horny granny. My record oldest woman was 48. But after 5 years pump n dump I'm looking for a serious relationship. Or atleast something stable that lasts more than a few months.

@Lasagna
IMHO, you are looking at this all wrong. By having your #1 criteria for meeting a partner being that she does not want to have kids you are probably casting aside 90% of the population.
In a strange way, it's kind of like those 30 somethings who are so desperate to get married they wind up hitching their cart to the first pecker that comes along, and generally setting themselves up for a shitty life, or an early divorce. By this I mean they focus on one specific aspect too much, rather than waiting for the person who is right for them.

Few people have said go for someone older. I'd do the opposite, go for younger, where they want to have fun, do the biz everyday, and not worry too much about the future.

5 years down the road you may have totally changed your thinking.

Last edited:
@Lasagna
IMHO, you are looking at this all wrong. By having your #1 criteria for meeting a partner being that she does not want to have kids you are probably casting aside 90% of the population.
In a strange way, it's kind of like those 30 somethings who are so desperate to get married they wind up hitching their cart to the first pecker that comes along, and generally setting themselves up for a shitty life, or an early divorce. By this I mean they focus on one specific aspect too much, rather than waiting for the person who is right for them.

Few people have said go for someone older. I'd do the opposite, go for younger, where they want to have fun, do the biz everyday, and not worry too much about the future.

5 years down the road you may have totally changed your thinking.

I don't get along with young girls because I have nothing in common and I don't want a GF glued to their phone and making selfies every 15min.

:LOL:
True, but then again, cats won't come to you in 15 years wanting to borrow the car, host wild parties at home while you're away, and drain your bank account. ;)
Yeah.. they just pass away and leave you devastated :(

Think Elizabeth Hurley or J-Lo now... not grandmas yet (I think... not sure) but over 50 and sexier than many 20-somethings!
I reckon both would be a frightening prospect at 7am with no make up.
I still would though.

I have no problem banging a horny granny. My record oldest woman was 48. But after 5 years pump n dump I'm looking for a serious relationship. Or atleast something stable that lasts more than a few months.
Im surprised the attractive and independent ladies within your required age range are not forming an orderly queue, you seem so nice and with a great attitude toward women.

Reactions: Acid Burn and MikeH
:( The first of our two passed earlier this year (at 14). I was a total wreck for a while.:(
OH NO. I feel so bad for typing my earlier message now..
I’m sincerely sorry for your loss, I might or might not have teared up as I’m typing this. I hope (s)he is in cat heaven and chasing toy mouses.

OH NO. I feel so bad for typing my earlier message now..
I’m sincerely sorry for your loss, I might or might not have teared up as I’m typing this. I hope (s)he is in cat heaven and chasing toy mouses.

You are too kind.:)

Yes, I know she is up there laughing at me, 'cause I still haven't found where the hell she hid several remote controls, my Sekonic flash meter, and my Sony PSP.:confused:

And her sister is demanding WAY more attention these days.:LOL:

This started as a post about childless women and evolved into a post about dead pets...

Last edited:
Reactions: Durg50
Sorry, didn't mean to derail the thread. ;)

I've dated 30 to 40 y/o exclusively for many years. 40 to 45 y/o are doable for sex, but I'm looking for a long term relationship. 5 years from now that 45 y/o will be 50.. Even with make up that's just too much.

Also keep in mind I'm 31 looking like 22 :whistle:

If you're serious about a long term relationship, no matter who you date and how young they are, they're eventually going to be 50, you know.;)

Sorry, didn't mean to derail the thread. ;)

If you're serious about a long term relationship, no matter who you date and how young they are, they're eventually going to be 50, you know.;)

This is the dumbest post by far. Well done.

This started as a post about childless women and evolved into a post about dead pets...
Well, have you been around childless women? Childless and pets seem to go together, at least in my experience. If someone wants a childless woman, they’d better like cats or dogs because I find they often come with one or the other.
This is the dumbest post by far. Well done.
Not really, he just extrapolated out your 5 years after 45 is too old at 50 argument. Does it really matter how old they are if they look good? If you two look good together? Especially if ability to have children is not a factor. Only if it matters what other people may think of the age/age gap? o_O

I don't get along with young girls because I have nothing in common and I don't want a GF glued to their phone and making selfies every 15min.
Wow. My 19yr old Japanese girlfriend spends way too much time translating Rilke’s poetry into Japanese and English from the original German. She can sit for hours listening to Miles Davis and John Coltrane. She might occasionally rise up from whatever deep thought she was pondering and say to me something like, “Buta, do you remember the scandalous thing you whispered in my ear that summer night last year in Madrid?”

Wow. My 19yr old Japanese girlfriend spends way too much time translating Rilke’s poetry into Japanese and English from the original German. She can sit for hours listening to Miles Davis and John Coltrane. She might occasionally rise up from whatever deep thought she was pondering and say to me something like, “Buta, do you remember the scandalous thing you whispered in my ear that summer night last year in Madrid?”

That beats a 22 year old Aussie/Chinese who does her Law school assignments in the car while I try to show her blooming cherry trees on the road :)

She sounds like a dream. Among other things, you won’t have try to influence her musical taste. IMO, is a magical age for J-Girls - they feel vitally of youth, yet they don’t feel the weight of too many obligations. Many truly want to have as much fun as possible before the age of 22.

Reactions: Acid Burn and MikeH
Many truly want to have as much fun as possible before the age of 22.

And for the rest of us the only thing left to do is to try to have as much fun as possible after the age of 22. Preferably with someone less than 22. :p

And for the rest of us the only thing left to do is to try to have as much fun as possible after the age of 22. Preferably with someone less than 22. :p
... who don’t want children
(Smart way to come back to the thread’s topic :))