Japanese Women With Fat Asses

Where can I find Japanese women with fat asses? I know they exist.

Many already do. The girls with sturdy frames often have wide child bearing hips. One example is Kaori of Nasty Dolls.

If you want fat assess with balloon-type buttocks, like the stereotyped black woman's ass, then your best bet would be to find an overweight Japanese girl.

This is what I spend an inordinate amount of time doing.. Searching for such women. They DO exist but are like a rare flower..

Harlem, gas panic, jumanji are decent places to start

It helps if you're black

Idk if you're into p4p and she's half but might I recommend @MissInsomnia ? I certainly think she's beautiful.. I do have a soft spot for thickness..

If not, then yeah those places I mentioned or the streets are always good especially if you are in a high traffic area.

Usually, girls with big asses are kind of shunned by J society so they naturally gravitate towards foreigner events and clubs, which works in our favor. If you go out a lot I'm sure you will find them

While I sometimes sleep with rail thin girls or girls with tits and no backside, I have to say my main point of preference is a thick back and thin waist. Curvy, or as they say in Japan ボンキュウボン! I like solid thighs too. So, yeah to me it's totally shocking that such girls in Japan feel really insecure and I'm really happy to make them feel confident about their bodies.

Last edited:
Many already do. The girls with sturdy frames often have wide child bearing hips. One example is Kaori of Nasty Dolls.

If you want fat assess with balloon-type buttocks, like the stereotyped black woman's ass, then your best bet would be to find an overweight Japanese girl.
I think there is a huge amount of confusion about what a "fat" or "phat" ass is. Phat is an older Black American slang word, which was describing a nice butt. Those who didn't know the word thought it meant "fat" and all the negatives with it. Phat was originally meant as something nice.

http://onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning-definition-of/phat

And then too often, the wrong interpretation is used to express derision or to insult the Blacks versus the appreciation of a round bubble butt, regardless of race.

A woman with a nice butt, is arguably a woman who is physically fit, has a flat stomach, and round bubble butt.

bv6FCp2cv6o.jpg

Last edited:
You often say you like kyabajo, and i think they are very beautiful as well but most of them are very thin and many have eating disorders i think..

They do, and I've been on many dates where they've taken a puke break. But that's neither here nor there ;)

Needless to say I like girls who eat properly and keep it down. Often they think they're doing it for my sake and I'm quick to correct them

I used to work security for gaspanic and 9.9 in roppongi 6 years ago and I've only banged big booty Japanese women. One thick shorty took me home because I'm from NY. Unfortunately those places have closed. I'm sure these girls still go to roppongi but I am not sure what places they go to nowadays.
I do hit up cute-shukujyo every once in a while. They specialize in thick Japanese women.

Japanese women I met, who tended to have round butts, usually did or do sports. Particularly anything involving quick bursts of speed and running. If they did track and anything under 400 meters... Several times I have met Japanese women who did shorter range running/sprinting, and they had fantastic round butts.

Another sport, which surprised me is Tennis. Met a lot of Japanese women who play or played, with nice butts. With Japanese women, seems to depend on how leg muscles were used when younger, unless outright genetically blessed.

Reactions: jacqueh and Vulkan
They do, and I've been on many dates where they've taken a puke break. But that's neither here nor there ;)

Needless to say I like girls who eat properly and keep it down. Often they think they're doing it for my sake and I'm quick to correct them
Where I see this pressure to be skinny the most is on taller Japanese women. Many feel they must compensate for their height by being as skinny as possible. And with a taller frame and wider hips, that's simply not possible in any normal way for a lot of women. It's a constant theme where I hear taller Japanese compain of being too tall or see having curves as bad. Consequently, they will lose or try to lose their curves and be as flat as possible.

Some of the most crazy conversations that I ever had with Japanese women is them saying they wish they had a flat butt, or a butt like a boy or man. I'm trying to explain how ludicrous that is, as women have different hips and so curves are more natural to women and child bearing. You have to wonder what's going on in Japanese society, where women want flat and no curve shapes like boys/men.

Breasts are something which is more prized among Japanese women or culture, but even then they can be embarrassed by them or complain if too big. A kind of body image craziness. Too small, too big...

When I do see curvy Japanese women, they tend to be very self-conscious/almost ashamed or bitchy/arrogant. The bitchy/arrogant attitude is more similar to what some Western women do, so I'm used to handling and dealing with that. The overly self-conscious, ashamed, or uncomfortable with having curves is the more tricky types to deal with.

Reactions: Tuffstuff95
actually, yes... shes not fat at all, just her ass is a little more...

Damn I would love to meet that. You're a lucky person to have a coworker like that.