Japanese Women With Fat Asses

That's pretty much the only women I deal with. I usually go after the reggae dancer types here in Japan. Hooked up with a relatively famous one. Phat ass, but the real charmer for her was her amazingly massive legs. Never really seen anything like it on a woman of her height.

Reactions: Manny
Late to the party, but at shibuya hooters theres a really really hot waitress with a juicy phat ass and thighs to go with it. . . God i need to go back there ;-)

If we're thinking of the same one I picked her up once..

And all I can say is yes. Just yes

Late to the party, but at shibuya hooters theres a really really hot waitress with a juicy phat ass and thighs to go with it. . . God i need to go back there ;-)

Any pictures/videos of this chick that those not living in Shibuya could see her at?

Any pictures/videos of this chick that those not living in Shibuya could see her at?
If you search youtube for "Circus Maximus - Live in Japan" and watch around 30 min 30sec mark there are some staff filmed but I have no idea if she is there or if it's even from that restaurant.
But worth watching anyway. :)

Naoko of Madam Coco in Hon Atsugi has a huge, tight ass

She looks to be pure Japanese, but that ass seems like it belongs to black or Brazilian

Average looking face, good performance,

she smokes (if that info is important)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I know this thread is a bit old but can anyone help ,e out with this as well? Any places I should try going to? Or any ideas on how to meet someone a bit bigger, or with a big butt?

I'm pretty much phatt ass, 98cm. muscled, long legs, 100% Japanese. But no FS, sorry!!

Photo: Thanks to AMcguyver for the photogrphy

Attachments

• IMG_7324.jpg
    IMG_7324.jpg
    234.1 KB · Views: 386
Last edited:
That's a pretty impressive phat ass. :cool:

Thanks! The photographer captured the very best moment! Makes such difference tbh. I'm getting lil slimmer, though. By running and ballet class. Still building muscles here and there!

Mai from [Redacted] has nice big ass and small waist.

https://[Redacted]-mai.tumblr.com/image/154501278250

I saw her two weeks ago when I was in Tokyo. Great service, personality, big boobs too.
I usually prefer more slender, athletic bodied women. But man, big ass/boobs in your hands sure feels nice.

Alice has magnificent ass too, although she is not japanese.

What is [Redacted]? Also I can't date anyone from that bbw website though right? I was more looking to meet someone for long term dating. Of course most on the women on that site are very very beautiful.

What is [Redacted]? Also I can't date anyone from that bbw website though right? I was more looking to meet someone for long term dating. Of course most on the women on that site are very very beautiful.
Oh ok. Well it will get you by if you need a fix while searching for something long term.

Lol, lately Ive been thinking I could use a fix but Ive never done it before, anyone wanna be kind and maybe help? Im not sure what to expect.
Its very easy. Just go to THCs office in Shibuya (they have instructions on their website how to find it). The guy in the office is super friendly and speaks english. He will explain everthing and help you pick the girls available. The girl will come to the office and walk you to a love hotel. Simple as that. They have all the girls schedules on the website. You can even reserve in advance.

But I mean for the bbw site that diobrando posted.
I don't think they speak Japanese so find someone to make a call and to check. On the website, nothing was written about foreigners. When a shop is completely in Japanese, you never know until you call or go there excepted if you got tips from TAG saying "this place accept foreigners."

I don't think they speak Japanese so find someone to make a call and to check. On the website, nothing was written about foreigners. When a shop is completely in Japanese, you never know until you call or go there excepted if you got tips from TAG saying "this place accept foreigners."

You dont think think they speak Japanese?! Thats a typo right?