Guest viewing is limited

JAV at Soapland Shops - Information & Feedback

Is Rena Fukishii working any where now that LM is closed?

Edit:
Found her

http://www.roses.tokyo/pc/profile.php?id=rena

if you are a good fucker, my advice is no.
after 15-20min, her face turn pale, and she look scare.
Old woman, can't fuck like young woman.
I have seem number of very young girl in tobita that fuck non-stop, and dun want to stop till you call for stop.
Look for girl who enjoy fucking, she is not the one.

if you are a good fucker, my advice is no.
after 15-20min, her face turn pale, and she look scare.
Old woman, can't fuck like young woman.
I have seem number of very young girl in tobita that fuck non-stop, and dun want to stop till you call for stop.
Look for girl who enjoy fucking, she is not the one.
Hi, how about 葉山 小姫?
I have contacted her and she said OK.

Hi, how about 葉山 小姫?
I have contacted her and she said OK.
Where she now, she frm rothernbury last i know was landmark
She quite old now , 40+, used to b a pretty jav 20yr ago, i watched her movies that time.
I nvr try her, she look round now, ask her how many shots she can do
Rena after 15-20 min said want to stop, no more sex, really cannot fuck type.
She think ppl 3-5min sex over, i just warm up after 15min

She quite old now , 40+, used to b a pretty jav 20yr ago, i watched her movies that time.
She was born in 1978, and I'm a little worried about her shape......

Last edited:
About Rena, I agree with you.
A pleasant lady to talk to, but not suitable for Yoshwara.....

About Rena, I agree with you.
A pleasant lady to talk to, but not suitable for Yoshwara.....

she now doing uncensor jav, but like mio tyoko rose, cannot fuck.
Mio, after 30min, start to show fear, i was surprise and said she was a JAV(even uncensor)
Then she said it is just movie, there is a lot of break and cut.
oh yeah, movie, why didn't i think of that.
thought jav no using stunt woman, at lease have some fucking standard, really cannot make it.
another one is risa, show no interest in her work, stay away form her.

木下寧々 is a rare gem, she appear in landmark, and i just can recognize her.
She is a very cool and steady girl, full of self-confident, look me in the eye with full attention and interested, very educated and cultivated girl,look to me like a bright, intelligent, and well manner girl(she mention she was in canada 2 years living and study english).
If you goggle you may find her face puffy, but in real person, her face is more sharper, i just get very attracted because her face just shine so pretty.
She said i fuck like a JAV, in fact that was my 2nd day in tokyo, i hadn't really get my engine running after months of cooling, actually start to have problem after 1 hour sex.
she was still very strong, her limit is beyond my imagination, i just not able to test her to the limit of 2 hour

Hi, I found a picture of 葉山 小姫, shooted at 2018,how do you feel?
I feel a little older than I thought....

Attachments

• 20190624_224136.jpg
    20190624_224136.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 595
Hi, I found a picture of 葉山 小姫, shooted at 2018,how do you feel?
I feel a little older than I thought....

She must have a very good life.
If eat, sleep and idle sex, and japan so much good food, especially if meat eater sure get fat fast.
8 weeks i lost 16kg by just running, need to keep fit.google she seem to be 1973, not sure her real age, but i still older than her, haha.
i prefer leaner, younger, energetic girl.
this must be your cup of tea, haha.

http://fuzokuav.com/search.html
For AV in fuzoku, your best bet at that link if not the gogoav ones, but fuzokuav is not just limited to soaplands.

While that site is great, I've found http://avfuuzoku.com/ to be faster with new info. Feels like they have ad-based connections with fuzoku shops, so the shops just tip them off on any AV actress they recruit or something along those lines. Best to search on both though.

Reactions: DireWolf98
Reactions: etto
Browsing the GoGoAV website I got through to this link which lists both current and past companions at Hisyo who do/have done AV work.
https://yoshiwarafusai.net/avactress/8789/

For the benefit of those unable to read Japanese, the current companions include (in the same order as the website):

(Hisyo name : AV name)

Kana : Miyashita Kana (AKA Kitayama Sana) (verified still there)

Nao : Ayase Minami (verified still there)

Mirei : Hoshizora Michiru (AKA Satsuki Rara etc.) (unverified - can't find her on Hisho's HP)

Tsukasa : Asahina Mai (verified still there)

Sora : Kazama Rina (verified still there)

Fumika : Honoka Riko (verfified still there)

Mizuki : Nagakura Sena (semi-verified - her face is blocked on Hisyo, but I'm pretty sure it's her)

Kirari : Hoshizora Kirari (AKA Yuuna Mashiro) (unverified - can't find her on Hisho's HP)

The website above was updated on July 20th 2019, so it's a few months old, which might explain the absence of Mirei and Kirari.

http://tmp2598.host.hp-builder.net/top/girls/girldetail/?girl_id=27887499

新堂有望 now in putit , any one care to try,
Last time i asked for her in president club, but was rejected as Japanese only, just checked she no longer in president now, so i presume she is the same person.(i ever found a girl ,i had before in landmark ,her pic appear in endinbury, but later check her out and found different person,frm a high end shop switch to a low end i should have wary. example this girl i seem to see her in garindio site before, http://www.pretty-girl.net/profile.php?id=rei, but whether if she is her, i will not know because i never try her in garindio, though i visited the shop twice. i can accept photoshop that the girl doesn't appear to be the same photo, just can't understand one photo appear 2 different person, haha.)
IF she take foreigner now, and if is really her(should be), i think it really worth the bucks(though seem like she is under premium price), though she is over 45 far as i know, she belongs to this 2 shops cat.

Last edited:
Reactions: TAG Manager
Also just to add, there are 9 observations I’ve made which I think may help those who want to make the most out of their visit:
1) read past reviews of popular places and start from there
2) as a new walk in, start with one place and go at a non-peak hour, get the manager’s business card so you can get recommendations and ask beforehand if the person is available
3) pictures don’t represent the real person
4) they are always fatter in person. See note above
5) this is key: if there’s a Video, check if the videographer ignores showing the woman’s midsection. So for instance you see a woman you like at Tiara, Hisyo, Last Scene. There’s a video. For example: Her measurements are 164cm height 100H cup, 59W, 88cm hip. Wow sounds like a dream. You see her video, and her diary, video shows just the front section , the legs and she’s hunched up.. no beach photos etc.. her diary pics are all chest and legs.. maybe you wanna pass unless
6) great reviews were written on that person
7) sometimes the tencho has better advice than you do.
8) NS is not worth taking the risk
9) I keep a small box of chocolates in my bag just in case person is awesome and I give to her at the end and she gives you even better service next time.