JAV star

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on, you don't have to be shy. We all know that you like to play with yours while being on your own.

On the contrary the people who pay attention know my religion prohibits that.

Which is a shame actually, I am really good at masturbation.

Reactions: Sterling
On the contrary the people who pay attention know my religion prohibits that.

Which is a shame actually, I am really good at masturbation.
Anyone who reads carefully knows that you have a very secular lifestyle.

Anyone who reads carefully knows that you have a very secular lifestyle.

What? I even have my own church. But thanks anyway, first time anyone ever thought I have any style.

Are you trolling, or were you born this stupid ?

I think there is a university somewhere out there where you can get your Masters of Idiocy.

Reactions: requiemmorrow
Are you trolling, or were you born this stupid ?
Be nice.

A village somewhere is missing its idiot.

Please. think of the village.

Perhaps you should be asking yourself this question? You get what I mean? 😏
Clearly, you are trolling. Please, have a safe trip to Japan.
Looking forward to reading about your heartbreak when she shoots you and the wad of cash you offer down.

Reactions: cuckhimnow
Realistically, which AV star do I stand a chance of meeting in Tora, other than Akiyama-san?

Realistically, which AV star do I stand a chance of meeting in Tora, other than Akiyama-san?
None of the AV starlets will meet first time customers, and foreign customers who the girls don't like don't get to be second time customers.

Realistically, without a serious attitude adjustment, you're unlikely to make it through the initial screening.

Last edited:
None of the AV starlets will meet first time customers, and foreign customers who the girls don't like don't to be second time customers.

Realistically, without a serious attitude adjustment, you're unlikely to make it through the initial screening.
I am willing to adjust my attitude. Does this means i have to build up a profile with non AV stars first?

Reactions: cuckhimnow
I am willing to adjust my attitude. Does this means i have to build up a profile with non AV stars first?
It means you need to visit the regular girls at the shop long enough to build up a reputation as a good and well behaved customer.

If you offend or annoy any of the girls or staff, you'll find yourself barred from the shop.

As a step in the right direction, first get used to doing transactions and getting familiar with the business. You don't need to know Japanese to get p4p in this country, but it will certainly help if you want to get AV stars. Still, I suggest going with a service that targets foreigners first.

And please, don't throw money around thinking it's going to get you whatever you want. Japan is infamous for adhering to rules more than capitalizing on profits.

Status
Not open for further replies.