Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours - 38000yen

Type/Location:
Hotel

Language Notes:
Good English

Details of the Encounter:
Nice boobs.....very nice. She was on time, very pretty and a smoking hot body.

Looks taller on the web site. Teeth are a little messed up. Wears the underwear shown on the website....very sexy.

She is experienced and is very good at BJ and HJ.

Not much else to say as my purpose is to recommend or not recommend. She is a Recommend.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Hot body......very nice and soft boobs.....sexy dresser.....She is a good one.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
JEGC

Date of Encounter:
December 10, 2016

Contact Method:
Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours - 38000yen

Type/Location:
Hotel

Language Notes:
Good English

Details of the Encounter:
Nice boobs.....very nice. She was on time, very pretty and a smoking hot body.

Looks taller on the web site. Teeth are a little messed up. Wears the underwear shown on the website....very sexy.

She is experienced and is very good at BJ and HJ.

Not much else to say as my purpose is to recommend or not recommend. She is a Recommend.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Hot body......very nice and soft boobs.....sexy dresser.....She is a good one.

I had a good experience with Mayu too! I will post my experience soon!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
They are getting a lot of reviews recently. They seem to exist for a while but didn't have so many reviews before. :)

They had reviews, but fake ones. We get a few legit ones from time to time. (They paid someone who admitted to be posting reviews on various sites...)

Attachments

• 20161205_2345344.jpg
    20161205_2345344.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 185
Hmm she isn't really the wild type. More sweet and giggly. She is very erotic but you have to lead a bit. 100% recommended (also 100% natural FYI )

I never wrote a review for her because it would come off more as a love letter. Le sigh...

Mayu works for both JEGC and Japan Erotic Massage Club. I've had massage with her twice in 2016. She was awesome. She has the most amazing boobs – perfect shape and her HJ technique (especially in the shower) were enough to make me fantasize about her often. Glad to see that someone wrote a review for her.

Hmm she isn't really the wild type. More sweet and giggly. She is very erotic but you have to lead a bit. 100% recommended (also 100% natural FYI )

I never wrote a review for her because it would come off more as a love letter. Le sigh...
I know the feeling! I honestly fantasize about her on a regular basis. Her style, perfume, cute face, etc., etc.