サラ:Sera @ ジーヤ relaxation massage

Date of Encounter:
26/10/2016

Contact Method:
TEL: 03-3866-7788

Appointment Length & Costs:
¥5000 30mins inc HE

Type/Location:
〒101-0027東京都千代田区神田平河町2-2村源ピル4F営業時愿: AM11:00 〜ラストBira 2-2 Hirakawacho Kanda Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0027 Floor 4F near the showa dori entrance to Akihabara station

Language Notes:
Gaijin welcome but N3 Strongly Recommended!

Details of the Encounter:
My last day in Tokyo before heading off to the No Gaijin P4P land that is Kyoto.
Was having a smoke in the smoking area after marking other places mentioned on T.A.G. on Google Maps when I saw a massage shop nearby. Price on the Outside sign was ¥6,000
60分:mins.

Despite being down to my last ¥5,000 yen, things such as: Picture of a cute girl getting massaged, the characters 花火:はなび - "fire works" noticeable enough & located on the mid/upper area of the building (floor 4F) made me check this place out.

The grotty dumpy vibe of this place was oddly reassuring - nice decor with crisp uniformed staff & I would've walked.
My Japanese level is solid N5, Mid N4, & the only things I understood were the Mamasan pointing to a price that said 40mins ¥5,000 along with a universal wrist action, a steering wheel motion (this place is an incall デリヘル: deri heru where they deliver the girl to the venue)
& their girls are 若い元気女の子/わかいげんきおんおのこ/wakai genki onnanoko: pretty young girls.

I picked a girl
セラ:Sera from the photo book, paid my ¥5,000 to the Mamasan, stripped off & waited. And waited. And Waited. Because of my lack of Japanese I didn't really know what was going on, after 30 mins I started to put my clothes back on when in comes Sera - a young attractive girl with nice face, B-C cup rack & firm yet juicy butt aged 23. Clothes came off again Quickly.

At this price the massage was a covered Shiatsu style massage (I didn't have the cash to get the oil course) but was surprisingly Very Good - better than the legit massage I'd get in Kyoto days later.
I mostly kept my hands to myself, but when she placed herself so my hands were touching her legs, I knew it was truly on.

On the flip the sheet was removed for hand job time. No resistance groping her boobs & butt over her clothes as she went to work downstairs, but wouldn't let hands get underneath her clothes. Tug was fairly average, but considering I got a Good 40 min massage from a hot young thing for around $60 Aud I wasn't being picky, & wished I found this place on my First day, not my last!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Would definitely see Sera again, would like to see if the rest of the girls are as hot or more is available for more cash.

You lucked out. Those kinds of places usually expect you to take the 80 minute course for HJ service.

I expect to see more reviews from this place....

Not good. Went today. 5,000 yen for shiatsu 60 min course like you said. Tried to upsell me the HJ for 5,000 then 3,000. Turned both down. I've been burned on this tactic before, they keep asking you to extend for nothing.