Guest viewing is limited

JK Style JK Style: Arika

outtatime

生き甲斐
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
JK Style, Arika. https://smart.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/jk/girlid-15301926/?of=y

Date of Encounter:
Early March

Contact Method:
Jk Style Shinjuku, phone on website

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min, 25,000 all in

Type/Location:
LH

Language Notes:
All Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Called JK Style and set it all up in Japanese. Seems like they might speak English based on other reviews but I don't know, didn't try.

Told them "I'm a foreigner from country _____, is that ok?" The guy said it depends on the girl. I rattled off about 4 girls I was interested in and he confirmed which were okay for the time I was requesting.

I chose Arika.

10/10 for me

Details:
19, pure cute Japanese girl, completely shaved, perky little chest, very service oriented. Popped twice in 90 min. Soft little butt. A little stocky in the hips and thighs but milky and smooth. Schoolgirl outfit, 69, Sumata, BBJ, Finger, DATY, and direct quote from her "everything except ...." Sumata was killer. To be honest BBJ was pretty passive (leaning between my legs with it in her mouth) but the view was so good and she was so cute it didn't matter...haha.

Good convo if you speak Japanese. She doesn't speak English and told me she goes with foreigners if they speak Japanese. Seems like Chinese guys like her according to her (FYI).

Very open to do whatever. I felt much more at ease with her compared some some more experienced providers. No FS but wow what a great little session. Didn't even feel like I needed to have it. Would I repeat? yes but keen to see what the rest of the lineup at JK Style is like.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
ロリ系が好きな人は是非試してやれ.
Happy hunting gents.

@outtatime - Apologies for the long delay in thanking you for this review. Appreciate your time in writing it up and we're happy to hear that it was a good experience!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland