Phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
Shinki: 60 minutes 20,000

Type/Location:
LH

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I'm a huge fan of JK Style. The girls are super cute, fun to talk to and they love to suck cock.

Aside from getting the usual, "nihongo ryuuchou na gaijin de ii no ka kakunin shimasu ne" and getting rejected 1/3 times, I still appreciate the folks manning the phones trying to sell me as a very Japanese gaijin.

This time I picked Akira. Akira is the type of girl who's been in the business far too long but still maintains a decent body with no visible wear yet. She has the Kyabajo fashion and makeup with hair style too - all done up - with speaking style to match. She looks 28 but is actually 30.

That aside she's still fun and up for anything. I mean anything.

Usual process. Arrival, start flirting and neck kissing right away. Lead to bed. Let her make her calls and hand over the money.

As soon as she hangs up make moves on her. Then neg with the joke "koshu yabai yo. mouthwash wo tsukatte" Proceed to the bathroom while getting the tub filled. Do the mouthwash together while fondling her from behind. Then proceed to the shower for some more play.

From there we hit the bed, she changes to seifuku and then I usually ask for roleplay. After some joking chikan play I like to get the girls on all fours on the bed and teman them from behind. From there it's anyone's guess what can happen. Akira enjoyed the play and we ended finishing the session with her blowing me in the tub.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Akira is alright but they lied about her cupsize. Wish it was bigger. But she still kinda fulfilled my fantasy of taking home a kyabajo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review of JK Style with Akira!

Approved: 7/9/2019

Just curious, but the link provided goes to a girl listed as 19 years old. Is it a different Akira than two months ago, or are they listing all of them younger to keep the school girl fetish in play?

Just curious, but the link provided goes to a girl listed as 19 years old. Is it a different Akira than two months ago, or are they listing all of them younger to keep the school girl fetish in play?
Look at her diary, it goes back to 4/2019 - I'd venture to guess that it's the same girl.

Reactions: DireWolf98
Look at her diary, it goes back to 4/2019 - I'd venture to guess that it's the same girl.

Yup. My bad. The OP said she looked 28, but I read that as she was listed as 28. Sorry bout that.

I guess it’s a safe bet that none of the girls are actually under 20, yeah?

Most of the girls from any provider are + 5-10 years. In JK Style's case many are +10 years. Akira in particular has worked in the business awhile based on our conversation. She's gone from kyaba to fuzoku.
BTW she recently announced she's leaving the shop at the end of August.

Reactions: Narco21
Is FS allowed in this shop?
No.

Don’t ask for it and don’t expect it.

TAG is gold mine for information on this shop, deli health venues and issues related to Our Hobby. Kindly consider tapping into that well.

Reactions: Simonka
That shop look amazing! Im going to Tokyo for the first time Friday, do they accept people who cannot speak Japanese?

That shop look amazing! Im going to Tokyo for the first time Friday, do they accept people who cannot speak Japanese?
Yes. But girls have set limits on who they will see based on your ability and of course in some cases, your background.

Reactions: DireWolf98