03-6233-9969

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 min - 22000

Type/Location:
Shinjuku Hotel

Language Notes:
English only

Details of the Encounter:
So my adventure in Tokyo bought me to a new girl that never been review, my first JK girl was interesting experience which been reviewed before so I will skip. This time I just decided I try to pick someone based on her profile and picture. I googled Munoma and found some mix report on Japanese website, it seems some Japanese customer doesn't like her having tattoo on her body which I later found out she doesn't has tattoo but she has body piecing - bad translation from Google!

I made the call and it took me a few extra calls to set it up due to time availability issue, it seems now a day most answer the phone has some english ability so even with someone that has no Japanese ability you can setup the booking.

I finally setup and JK send Munoma to my hotel at the time I request .
When I open the door I was surprised. She actually look better than her pic, big eye, long hair, a slender wear high heal black boot with a furry jacket, pink purse, very cute and pretty teen or early twenty girl!

And another surprise come after I settled the fee, when try to make small talk this girl actually can speak good English! At that point, I already start to regret my booking for her is only 60 mins. We start talking and I found out that she actually live in USA for a few year so her English is pretty good.

The small talk with random thing dragged on for a while, until I realize it at least 15/20 mins is already gone and we are still fully clothed..by the time we start shower the clock starts ticking and because that she didn't even put on the uniform and we went straight to the play.

One of the reason I spent so much time on the small talk is I sense some awkward with her..so the small talk is really try to warm her up... but not sure that actually work.

On the bed she ask me what kind of play I want, I ask her what kind of play she offers? She said the normal one (so not sure why she ask this question.. or I gave the wrong answer??) So I proceed and start kissing her body and play with her kitty.. nice moaning from her.. then I was going to attempt DATY, but since she has a full forest under and really lack of time, so I abandon then she start BJ then HJ but before we finish we run out of time!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Personally, I have a mix feeling about Munoma, she is the kind I like but we doesn't seem to "click", she is no way mechanic, yet I just feel something is off... maybe I think too much.
Even I select will not repeat but I actually might, I know sometime u need more than a visit to get a full possibility; but as a visitor time is what I lack of. She speaks English so I want to share with the forum and thanks everyone provide all this info to made my trip memorable.

Last edited:
The small talk with random thing dragged on for a while, until I realize it at least 15/20 mins is already gone and we are still fully clothed..by the time we start shower the clock starts ticking and because that she didn't even put on the uniform and we went straight to the play.
Whoops. Guess you learned a lesson ... but at least communication was easy in this case.
then I was going to attempt DATY, but since she has a full forest under
This a key piece of info that people are seeking a lot of the time, so thank you for providing the detail.

Thank you for the report and I'm happy to hear that you found TAG was useful for you!