Guest viewing is limited

JK Style JK Style - Rei - So good I saw her thrice!

Tabanico

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Rei, JK Style

Date of Encounter:
March & April 2020

Contact Method:
Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes, around 35,000 yen

Type/Location:
My apartment

Language Notes:
Japanese throughout

Details of the Encounter:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/jk/girlid-30305663/?of=y

I went on another minor rampage recently and among the providers I saw was Rei, from JK Style. I liked her so much I saw her a couple of times more - and the second time let her sleep for most of our session because it just felt nice.

Her face is not normally the type that I go for, but she has such a cute smile and personality, and such a perfect body that I couldn't help falling a bit in love. The first time I saw her I gave her a tip because she provided such an extra level of service (ahem). And not much more to add really, except perhaps to note that she smokes if that matters to you; and she wears an amazing perfume - I don't know which one but she smells so good.

And she looks good, and she's cute and has a great attitude. So another recommendation from me.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Again, not sure when I can see her again but I want to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:
On a roll... thank again for another review from JK Style.
Did she just provide the standard DH menu?
And not much more to add really, except perhaps to note that she smokes if that matters to you; and she wears an amazing perfume - I don't know which one but she smells so good.
Thanks for that info too...

Approved: 4/9/2020

Reactions: Tabanico
What's her real age you reckon? I'm having trouble finding out what age, some people say they're actually 10+ years older. What did you think?