Guest viewing is limited

JK Style JK Style Saaya

jeikun

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
JK Style, Saaya https://smart.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/jk/girlid-8200955/?of=y

Date of Encounter:
March 10 2017

Contact Method:
Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
26000 90mins

Type/Location:
Kabukicho Shinjuku

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
It's my first time posting a review. I've been lurking for a while and would like to give my thanks by giving a review.

So I saw from another thread about JK Style and checked the site. Since I have a fetish for flat chest, Saaya caught my attention immediately I saw she has an 'A' cup boobs. I immediately contacted the shop and made reservations for Saaya for the night. Since the shop was in Shinjuku, I decided to get a hotel in Kabukicho. Much to my surprise, love hotels in Kabukicho were really expensive. As my reservation time was fast approaching, I selected Hotel Listo and got their cheapest room around 5300.

I went inside and waited for Saaya. After 10mins, she arrived. I was surprised she has a very small body frame. Literally a highschooler. We talked for around 10mins then undressed and went to the shower. I was surprised how comfortable she was being naked with full lights on. Girls I encountered before would be shy showing their nude body.

After shower, we went back to bed and she put her cosplay on. During reservation I asked for the normal school uniform since I wasn't really into cosplaying. She then explained that there were other cosplay I could've chosen like JK Physical Education uniform, blazer/longsleeve school uniform (private schools) or even micro bikini

We started with DFK and she gave me a BBJ. One of the best I ever had. Then we went to 69 and I tried to finger her, but she stopped me and told me she didn't like getting fingered. I stopped and continued with 69. Then I laid her on her back and started sucking her boobs and rubbed her. I wasn't sure if she was faking it but every time she had an orgasm her body would shake. She moaned so loud that it made me excited and rubbed her more. Then we did sumata. In the middle of sumata, her phone rang, indicated that we only had 20mins left. So we hurriedly did sumata until I popped then went to the shower immediately to wash.

We were supposed to go to the bathtub together but we didn't have time left so we never used it. We went out of the hotel and waited until her driver came. Then we parted.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I was supposed to get the 60mins but changed it to 90mins. Good thing I did because 60mins would have been too short.

Saaya was Very sweet girl. One of the best experience I ever had. Too bad she doesn't allow finger but it was still very much worth it. I would definitely book her again

@jeikun - Thanks for your review of JK Style and Ms. Saaya. Glad that you had a good experience!
90 minutes is kind of a minimum in my opinion, 60 minutes is just too short unless you just want a quick shot and get out.

If you gain more experience about LH's in Tokyo, you'll learn where the cheaper rooms are plus the difference in service times. (5,300 is actually pretty good...) Hotel X O is a good choice for something around 4,000 yen... :)

Thanks again and we hope to see more from you...

If you gain more experience about LH's in Tokyo, you'll learn where the cheaper rooms are plus the difference in service times. (5,300 is actually pretty good...) Hotel X O is a good choice for something around 4,000 yen... :)
5300 is not a bad deal but the rooms in hotel Listo are really not worth it. Its the first hotel in a row so its simply popular because people who are really embarrassed to use a love hotel dive quickly into it instead of taking a walk.
The hotels in that area are a bit expensive, there is another love hotel area in kabuki cho where the price/quality is better, its more on the edge of kabuki cho, but that makes it possible for the hotel rooms to be a bit bigger.

There are two hotel XOs, one in that area and one in the center of kabuki cho.
The one in the center area has a "short time" rate of only 100 minutes (the other 120 minutes) so if you'd have to wait in the room for a girl and have to 90 minutes course, you would overstay the time and have to stay for a 3 hours time which is between 5000 and 6000 yen so no cheaper.

I met her twice two years ago. Sorry I did not give any review at that time. I also had good impression of her and when I ordered her for the second time she seemed to be very glad for meeting me again. Second time we had almost total GFE-experience, and even slept for a while, lying very close together. Beautiful in a way.
I have checked their page, and observed that she is still 18 :) - but that does not matter. We have discussed that earlier here. But what worries me a little, is that she is on every day, and always late night. I hope it is not too hard for her. May be it is foolish in this setting, but I somehow care for her and other I meet. I am glad for this positive review, which shows she is still ok. May be I will try her when I am coming back to Japan/Tokyo soon. But I have also looked at other options.

But what worries me a little, is that she is on every day, and always late night. I hope it is not too hard for her. May be it is foolish in this setting, but I somehow care for her and other I meet. I am glad for this positive review, which shows she is still ok. May be I will try her when I am coming back to Japan/Tokyo soon. But I have also looked at other options.
You are right. She is with the same shop for 2 years. That is something special.But as you, I also worry a bit that she has this upside-down life for 2 years at least; its not healthy. But, on the other hand, she must be a millionaire by now.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
JK Style, Saaya https://smart.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/jk/girlid-8200955/?of=y

Date of Encounter:
March 10 2017

Contact Method:
Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
26000 90mins

Type/Location:
Kabukicho Shinjuku

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
It's my first time posting a review. I've been lurking for a while and would like to give my thanks by giving a review.

So I saw from another thread about JK Style and checked the site. Since I have a fetish for flat chest, Saaya caught my attention immediately I saw she has an 'A' cup boobs. I immediately contacted the shop and made reservations for Saaya for the night. Since the shop was in Shinjuku, I decided to get a hotel in Kabukicho. Much to my surprise, love hotels in Kabukicho were really expensive. As my reservation time was fast approaching, I selected Hotel Listo and got their cheapest room around 5300.

I went inside and waited for Saaya. After 10mins, she arrived. I was surprised she has a very small body frame. Literally a highschooler. We talked for around 10mins then undressed and went to the shower. I was surprised how comfortable she was being naked with full lights on. Girls I encountered before would be shy showing their nude body.

After shower, we went back to bed and she put her cosplay on. During reservation I asked for the normal school uniform since I wasn't really into cosplaying. She then explained that there were other cosplay I could've chosen like JK Physical Education uniform, blazer/longsleeve school uniform (private schools) or even micro bikini

We started with DFK and she gave me a BBJ. One of the best I ever had. Then we went to 69 and I tried to finger her, but she stopped me and told me she didn't like getting fingered. I stopped and continued with 69. Then I laid her on her back and started sucking her boobs and rubbed her. I wasn't sure if she was faking it but every time she had an orgasm her body would shake. She moaned so loud that it made me excited and rubbed her more. Then we did sumata. In the middle of sumata, her phone rang, indicated that we only had 20mins left. So we hurriedly did sumata until I popped then went to the shower immediately to wash.

We were supposed to go to the bathtub together but we didn't have time left so we never used it. We went out of the hotel and waited until her driver came. Then we parted.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I was supposed to get the 60mins but changed it to 90mins. Good thing I did because 60mins would have been too short.

Saaya was Very sweet girl. One of the best experience I ever had. Too bad she doesn't allow finger but it was still very much worth it. I would definitely book her again
Thanks for the review! Hopefully I get a chance to try out JK Style the next time I'm over there...which might be this summer actually!