Julien Crap

So, this has been making its way around the net:

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2014/11/...women-on-the-street-triggers-online-protests/

The TY video has been removed, it seems.

Here's another though:

Thoughts?

There was an article about this guy on a website I read daily, though I did not read this particular article.

http://www.returnofkings.com/47282/...feminists-need-the-patriarchy-to-protect-them

I'm uninformed on this issue, as I don't know who he even is. But for the sake of fun I'll wager that he likely said or did something not seriously threatening, but crass ( a la the recent rocket scientist shirt thing), and the usual crop of ugly feminists and their mangina enablers got their narcissistic egos hurt. I'm sure he's an idiot, but I'm guessing so are those pissed at him.

Turns out the heffer who started it is a fat Asian girl. Usually when a white guy is called out for sexing Asian women it's a jealous Asian 2 or 3 who is deeply resentful of not being considered attractive by said white guys, or a white 2 or 3 frightened by competition from women of another race. Too bad the mangina minister in Australia pulled his visa. Typical of the current batch of Anglo elites. Just more future dirt on them when things finally shift back to sanity.

Also, apparently the heffer who started it advocates white genocide.

I really think the left has " jumped the shark" at this point. People aren't going to willfully hate themselves. Just another radical pinkshirt with narcissistic personality disorder.

He's an idiot, but like all things that go viral on the net most of it is all over the top exaggerated crap. He thought he was a big man, and posted videos on the net that showed a lot of disrespect towards women, which were brought to the attention of people with a voice. Those people decided to take offence, and now this idiots bragging is most likely to stay with him for many years and cause him a lot of issues when trying to get into other countries.

If you are about to go to Japan and need a business visa to offer "dating seminars" its not a good idea to post a video saying that "You grab any Japanese woman's head and force it down to your crotch, shouting Pikachou".

His videos are racist, macho crap, and I like to think you can treat women with respect, and not force yourself upon them to make you feel good. One step away from rape is a little too close to the wire for me.

Reactions: meiji and calippo
If that's what he did that's beyond my limit of toleration.

At the same time, the pinkshirts making a fuss will only help this guy. Same with the sissy minister. Getting booted out of a country is seen as an accomplishment by a lot of people.

The guy goes too far, but there are just soooo many white knights, and other types of cultural cockblockers that I'm inclined to give him a slight pass.

The correct response was for someone to punch that idiot in the nose. But unfortunately the pink shirts only practice the way of the rabbit, and for some reason think non- rabbits are afraid of being booted from the Warren like they are.

Maybe you can take a look at the video and then comment, no?

Maybe you can take a look at the video and then comment, no?

Already did. It's crude but not enough to get me in a twist. If it was my date I would have told him to back off, or possibly popped him.

The person who started the uproar has done much worse, essentially calling for white genocide, like a lot of pinkshirts. While not a reality in the u.s., it is in the ground in South Africa( though they deny it). Also, calling for the extermination of an entire race is a lot worse from my point of view than making some little girl feel uncomfortable/ horny. Plus I'm sure this broad has plenty of beta orbiter white knights whom she denies and treats like shit. No real skin off my back as I'm non-white, but it just points out the hypocrisy of these people. Guy was an ass, but he didn't seriously hurt anyone.

Ugly women are just bitter and weak guys have white-knight complexes. Something like this is not even really worth thinking about.

Kinda silly to pull this guy's visa, and have an internet outrage, when there are hundreds of videos of unpunished acts of violence out there.
But Pinkshirts love this kind of emotional fodder. They use these kinds of events to mask their intentions as " starting a dialogue," basically where they both practice entryism and seek to dictate to everyone else-some "dialogue."This, while distasteful, is mild relative to much of what's out there, and furthermore is not statistically significant enough to warrant a social movement. It's an example of why we need to call out pinkshirts and refuse to play their game. If these chicks don't like these types of guys, don't screw him, he'll change his tune quickly. Of course, that right there is really part of the " problem."

I live in North St. Louis. Tomorrow it's gonna jump off! And the chick who started this julien crap mess was talking about how she wanted to see all the whites of Ferguson killed- now that's something significant enough to be talking about. I'm brown and I'm taking precautions lol. When it's all said and done, if any children are murdered or beaten by insurgents this week, I'm going to tweet their picks to every leftist pinkshirt I know who has helped foment the unrest, including the genocidal organizer of this anti-Julian douchebag movement.
It's just more pick shirt deflection and hypocrisy. There was a Sunni on Shia murder in Australia recently. Now that the Aussies have imported southwestern Asia's greatest religious struggle, I think the immigration minister ought to concern himself with something else. But being a wrinkly old boomer mangina, his jealousy of young players and beta supplication comes first.

This idiot needs to be humiliated internationally.

I will start from my own facebook.

Already did. It's crude but not enough to get me in a twist. If it was my date I would have told him to back off, or possibly popped him.

The person who started the uproar has done much worse, essentially calling for white genocide, like a lot of pinkshirts. While not a reality in the u.s., it is in the ground in South Africa( though they deny it). Also, calling for the extermination of an entire race is a lot worse from my point of view than making some little girl feel uncomfortable/ horny. Plus I'm sure this broad has plenty of beta orbiter white knights whom she denies and treats like shit. No real skin off my back as I'm non-white, but it just points out the hypocrisy of these people. Guy was an ass, but he didn't seriously hurt anyone.

Ugly women are just bitter and weak guys have white-knight complexes. Something like this is not even really worth thinking about.

Kinda silly to pull this guy's visa, and have an internet outrage, when there are hundreds of videos of unpunished acts of violence out there.
But Pinkshirts love this kind of emotional fodder. They use these kinds of events to mask their intentions as " starting a dialogue," basically where they both practice entryism and seek to dictate to everyone else-some "dialogue."This, while distasteful, is mild relative to much of what's out there, and furthermore is not statistically significant enough to warrant a social movement. It's an example of why we need to call out pinkshirts and refuse to play their game. If these chicks don't like these types of guys, don't screw him, he'll change his tune quickly. Of course, that right there is really part of the " problem."

I live in North St. Louis. Tomorrow it's gonna jump off! And the chick who started this julien crap mess was talking about how she wanted to see all the whites of Ferguson killed- now that's something significant enough to be talking about. I'm brown and I'm taking precautions lol. When it's all said and done, if any children are murdered or beaten by insurgents this week, I'm going to tweet their picks to every leftist pinkshirt I know who has helped foment the unrest, including the genocidal organizer of this anti-Julian douchebag movement.
It's just more pick shirt deflection and hypocrisy. There was a Sunni on Shia murder in Australia recently. Now that the Aussies have imported southwestern Asia's greatest religious struggle, I think the immigration minister ought to concern himself with something else. But being a wrinkly old boomer mangina, his jealousy of young players and beta supplication comes first.

The chuckles never end!

What the fuck is a pinkshirt? Some lame PUA or puss teabagger speak?

Talking about weak guys? Are you fucking serious? Do you have any self-awareness? Does anyone but a weak-ass bitch go on about "pinkshirts" and "white knights?"

And the fuck does North St. Louis have to do with anything?

Lay off the booze.

The chuckles never end!

What the fuck is a pinkshirt? Some lame PUA or puss teabagger speak?

Talking about weak guys? Are you fucking serious? Do you have any self-awareness? Does anyone but a weak-ass bitch go on about "pinkshirts" and "white knights?"

And the fuck does North St. Louis have to do with anything?

Lay off the booze.
A "pinkshirt" is a modern successor to a" Brownshirt." I.e., a modern fascist, forcing their own warped psychologies onto society at large. Taking away freedom from normal, healthy, well-adjusted men and women. Attacking and exposing them is a moral duty, as they are destroying the United States and much of the western world. They're also insufferable in Japan, though I do have sympathy when they end up getting played and divorce-raped there, as it's the last redoubt for many of the men.
If I were weak I would go with the flow and spout the status quo opinion. I'll take the risk of people throwing fits and attacking me personally if I can help a few guys escape servitude. The net can't hurt you so much irl, yet it can help many men make sense of their lives and protect themselves. But the status quo suits me personally just fine. Nothing makes a life of pleasure easier for an aware man than feminism and especially white knighting.
I'll never get the PUA hate by a minority of taggers. You'd think people who pay for sex would be a little less self-righteous, seeing as how they are much more reprehensible to these Capt. Save a Ho types in general. But then again some (a good number but not most) of the western expats to Asia are of lower caliber than regions such as Latin America. You have quite a large number of the more pathetic American/British/Australian/etc. guys relocating there because the western dating market is so poor for them. Not that Japanese women are easy, but that issues like height, nerdity, physical and emotional weakness, etc. are not so much a concern there. And these guys bring a HARDCORE level of putting women, especially Japanese women, on a pedestal and white knighting to the extreme. Of course it always backfires. Turns out these women aren't angels just a different kind of ordinary human being. I think a lot of that goes on with the more warped, emotionally off-kilter gaijin, who'd see this video as much more than it is, because their capt. Save a ho tendencies are so ingrained. Of course that's not the majority of expats, most of whom are your typical adventurous, dependable sort.
St. Louis is relevant because the same bitter, totalitarian pinkshirt who started the campaign against this guy called for the genocide of white people in St. Louis. I think that's a good bit worse than what this guy did. So why not get outraged about actually calling for deaths of children instead of some lame dude being boorish? My point being that what she's advocated is far worse than this guy's nonsense. But that's par for the course with these online stormtroopers.
I state this stuff as a service. Attacking white knights is a service in that men on the cusp of waking up might see it and recognize what they've been dealing with. It's pertinent that in a world in which men suffer suicides, workplace deaths, homelessness, etc.that that be brought to the fore when an angry mob gets incited over something insignificant such as this guy's mess.
I often wonder what's behind the more extreme white knights psychologically though? Is it childhood trauma? Molestation? Being the son of a single mother( surely not, but go figure). I really think most of it is a hardcore denial of women's true nature as sexual, powerful beings. It's too much for the white knight's consciousness to bear, because if they're not angels, if they are having nsa sex and doing all of these sordid acts, then it must be with someone else other than the white knight. And that sex being with the asshole guys who make them insecure is doubly problematic for the ego. Of course, I argue that any man can transcend this by self-improvement. Thus why I harp of these kinds of issues.

Read the article and comments for the link to Return Of Kings I posted. It lays out what I've said in a much better fashion, in my opinion.

Last edited:
Turns out the heffer who started it is a fat Asian girl.

Doesn't look too fat to me (maybe by Japanese standards she is). Name-calling doesn't really contribute much to discussions, IMO.

Also, apparently the heffer who started it advocates white genocide.

I'd really like to see a source for that.

I'll never get the PUA hate by a minority of taggers. You'd think people who pay for sex would be a little less self-righteous, seeing as how they are much more reprehensible to these Capt. Save a Ho types in general.

Just because hobbyists break the law by paying for sex and are called really horrible names by a lot of anti-hobby groups doesn't meant that when it comes to women there are no rules. Everyone has their own ingrained sense of morality, however compromised it might be, and for me personally, consent is pretty important, along with the related "rule" of treating women like people and not objects. I don't think that being in the hobby is contradictory to that morality.

And I don't think that PUA is fully opposed to it either. I've read through some of the various PUA websites, and there's a lot of ideas surrounding building confidence, failure as a means of growth, etc. These are all good ideas to help people improve themselves personally and socially. I've used them to be more confident around other people, and with women especially. I mean, if guys want to have sex with a lot of women, and are really good at picking up women, I generally don't have a big problem with it. There's the obvious compromised moral trade-off that they'll probably be lying to a lot of these women, but everyone lies to their sex partner on some level. My problem usually comes in when some (not all) PUAs want to tear down or belittle women or turn them into objects instead of people. I also have a problem with the PUAs (not all) whose prescription for getting laid includes getting women intoxicated to the point of not being able to consent. And finally I have a problem with the PUAs (not all) who take the dehumanization of women so far that they are willing to assault them in an effort to pump up their own ego (and sell a program that promotes this sort of behavior).

Julien Blanc isn't just a pickup artist. His technique is best described as being physical to establish both dominance and sexual interest. He gleefully describes grabbing Japanese women and shoving them in his crotch. He's seen putting his hands on a Japanese woman's face that he just started talking to (the girl is smiling and squirming which is Japanese body language for "get this guy the fuck away from me"). He's seen in other videos trying to pick up white girls by holding them by the throat when first meeting them.

In my opinion, picking up women is okay. Assaulting women is not okay.

In terms of the tactics used against Julien and RSD, there's been a series of what I'd call "crowdsourced activism" campaigns on Twitter and elsewhere that preceded this one. I'd say this particular campaign, while hysterical and over the top as all campaigns are (not a lot of room for subtlety when you are shouting from the rooftops), was pretty well run, especially compared to, say, the GamerGate campaign. It's one thing to go into the marketplace of ideas and shine light on business relationships until those relationships fall apart and quite another to dox people -- release a bunch of personal information -- and then threaten those people's safety. I might be mistaken, but I don't think there's been any of the latter (doxxing and legitimate threats) in the anti-BSD campaign. The RSD guys have a right to run a business, but they don't have the right to run that business without public outrage, or without people shining a light on their business relationships.

But I have a real issue with some of the feminist campaigns lately, like the one that resulted from the 108 catcalls video. It's one thing to say "don't be a jackass towards women when they are in public", and quite another to say something like "women fear for their safety whenever a stranger talks to them, so men should totally ignore them unless they are in a safe space" which seemed to be the conclusion of many on Twitter. But what those objecting to the hilariously named "pinkshirts" need to understand, there's a whole spectrum of feminism and they don't all speak with one voice. The most radical feminists believe that even what we'd call consensual sex should be considered rape. There's others -- and I'd put myself in this bucket -- that recognize that women (and many minorities) have historically had a raw deal, and strive for true equality of opportunity. In that spectrum, I think the anti-RSD protest is pretty mainstream. There's a website in LA that allows sex workers blacklist guys, and they blacklisted Julien and one of the other RSD guys for their behavior. And JennLi123, the woman running the RSD campaign, retweeted that.

japan may become more gaijin unfriendly because of this asshole>

It gives any white male a further bad reputation. It's already tarnished (badly) in a few corners and as this idiot gets publicity, it only makes things worse.

Regardless about your views on PUA or any of that 'art' around women, what he's exhibiting is just plain old fashioned abuse. Meiji already mentioned it, but essentially... Japanese society has a clear divide about saying 'no' --- too many people take advantage of this.

Sorry - if you are reading this and you've actually paid to attend one these seminars... You sir, are a chump. You paid a sum of money just to learn how to be a dick. The rest of us who don't have this problem, we laugh. We laugh hard.....

@Kitty Carr -- I want to see your input on this. I can only imagine the colorful reply you may have.

Reactions: meiji
This guy royally sucks. I'm not saying he doesn't. I'm not defending him one bit. I'm saying that it shouldn't be a " cause célèbre," and that men, particularly the more " nerdy" gaijin in Japan, should be wary of the kind of chivalry stirred up by this kind if thing-and exploited by bitter feminists like this racist heffer. IRL I'm respectful to about everyone. I certainly don't advocate being this kind of a super pushy asshole. I will only go off on someone if they start it up.

But beta game-being that "nice-guy" who would take something like this and feign very self-serving outrage, that's not going to help the guys in question. Julien blanc is an asshole sure, but most chivalrous guys on the warpath are getting equally chopped up by both men and women in my experience. Just a good time to reflect on what that kind of "saving" gets these guys.

I was a natural in high school. Id always tease and push things a little bit. I'd never do anything like what that douche does because it's assholish and way counterproductive. But at the same time I still had to deal with the nerdy " why is she with an asshole like him? I would treat her so much better!" Laments from these girls' beta orbiters. Some of these girls humiliated these guys in such a way that it made sex less fun with them even though I was seventeen years old ! White knighting is a HUGE cultural problem. It plays a role in everything from foreign policy to military culture to obamacare to gamergate. It's why this guy, roost, Matt Forney, et al have received documented death threats which are ignored in favor of the fake Sarkeesian death threats. Of course it ultimately gets these white knights nowhere. They end up losing out while more conscious men clean up. If these guys would just understand that they have the power within themselves to succeed and that they should value themselves more, they'd understand that the beta make feminist strategy leads them nowhere. A good article on the issue:http://takimag.com/article/feminism...among_beta_males_jim_goad/print#axzz3JV82suV4

I felt sorry for these kind of guys and still do. I have no hostility towards them. I try to help them, to get them to see how they are being played. Kind of like how Solong does. But less eloquently. But only a few have ever listened. I have no desire to force anyone or gain anything, just to be a helpful comrade to those who are receptive to my message of social mindfulness and self-defense. Those who have listened improved their love lives. But most just continue to fear reality and enjoy no affection, and at least not on the level they deserve. Im not lying: before I got off of Facebook I was actually chatting up Nozomi Sasaki. I know no one os going to believe that- that's fine. I actually called her. But you know-you csnt white knight a girl like that. She's been hailed as an angelic being since her birth ( send why not? She's fine as hell) and " nice guy" just doesn't work. But I'm telling these guys that they are good enough to chat up a girl like that too. Same with Kitty- these women are not "above" anyone, even if they're absolute beauties like kitty and nozomi, anymore than those of us with financial resources are " above" anyone else. Yes all women worth a damn want something in return, whether money, social proof, etc. but outside of one time encounters or p4p what works best is only investing in those who invest in you.

I feel like many, particularly Caucasian guys ( not being racist-im half Caucasian) have a knee jerk reaction to " save" fair maidens. And they get royally screwed for it. I mean in every which way. And Caucasian guys seem to do this with double intensity for japanese women, as they have swallowed the myth that these women are these helpless angels. Then ten years down the road they are on TAG talking about how frigid and mercenary their wives are. And screwed by the courts, unable to see their children.

I just think guys getting out of whack about this dude is not worth it. In fact it's a sign of how easily they can be manipulated into various causes, etc.

Plus the pinkshirt lies regarding gamergate ( such as saarkeesian and quinn's fake death threats) illustrate how their false flag operations can easily affect the corruption of culture. Same with this girl's anti-white genocide dreams. And. She's not alone. Asian women in the anglosphere tend to divide up, like most women, on whether or not they can land a decent mate. Those who can't bitch about "exoticism" and "dragon lady" this and that, because of their sense of inadequacy and resentment at white men. I'm seeing that with this girl's tweets big time. I personally think that if anyone should have a visa revoked, it's a cultural Marxist. Most women (and men) who are not politicos or academics and also not radical feminists don't see how radical third wave really is at heart. For example, at the university I went to in undergrad it's now possible for a male student to be expelled JUST on the say so of a young woman. No evidence required. No due process granted. And this is where white-knighting and not being vigilant about pinkshirts leads-you wake up ten years later and you suddenly have to use gender less pronouns, or are kicked out of your job due to your refusal to deny the obvious biological nature of sex roles. Hell, in Sweden, a law was proposed ( fortunately defeated), in which it would be illegal for Swedish men to pay for sex IN COUNTRIES IN WHICH IT'S LEGAL! Rest assured, you pay for sex in any way and the most powerful, influential pinkshirts will see you as an inveterate enemy. Unfortunately p4p, and because of third wave feminism sex itself, is a " left-right" issue.

You have to be mindful that third-wave feminism originated from Gramsci and the cultural Marxists. It's anti-west, anti-family, anti-liberty. I don't see any aspect of it that can be redeemed. First wave and second wave yes, but not third. Third wave feminism is also referred to as " gender feminism."
Plus the whole " sex object" thing is so easy to manipulate. Almost no men truly treat women like objects. Valuing women for mostly sex isn't " objectifying" if you ask me. Not anymore than valuing my tennis buddy because he's good. We don't have to be close to play tennis and we don't have to be close to have sex.

I think the return of kings article made some good points. Really just wanted to plug that but ended up with more to say. And also, I'm not a PUA. I don't have the time for much pick-up ATM and there's no need in any of those silly techniques in my opinion. I am into the general framework and principles though. What I am is a fairly hardcore rightist, desirous of a healthy society in which good men are less put upon and taken advantage of ( at least that's my style of leadership). And in which biological sex roles are acknowledged and pro-social relations are restored.

But I'm rambling- attack this guy if you want. He's pretty shitty so no complaints from me there. I just want men to be more mindful of where this sentiment can possibly ( but doesn't have to ) lead.

Last edited:
If you understandably don't want to read my long-winded diatribe above (lol), this track lays out my concerns for a lot of gaijin:

Read that this morning and I am so glad. I've also posted the thing on facebook and I had few Japanese friends going postal on the comments, apparently they didn't know about the thing yet.

By the way, knowing how fucked up my own country is, I expect to see him soon as an Italian national TV paid guest.

If there is karma in the world he'd be banned from every country with a governing body and either have to live on some boat in international waters or on one of the polar ice caps. I've got my fingers crossed but sadly I don't see it happening (a man can dream!)

Reactions: Jimmydr
If there is karma, his penis would fall off his body. Or be cut by some "Lorena" kind.

Reactions: Jimmydr
Banning him from a country is totally unwarranted. I don't particularly feel
bad for him. More because it is a sign of poor leadership.
Given Rotherham, it shows how demented pinkshirt thinking in the U.K. is. In fact I imagine a significant portion of British subjects don't even know what Rotherham is. This is, of course, by design.

This guy was an ass. Not a rapist or murderer, however, yet Britain has been importing those for quite some time, with the government now exposed for covering up the actual rapes of 1400 under-age white British girls.

It demonstrates that there is an unproductive contradictory mentality in the minds of significant numbers of leftists, men in particular. The fact that a state would ban an individual over his admittedly tasteless idiocy shows a disconnect from reality. it furthermore is a tell-tale sign of both physical and psycho-social weakness in Western males.

I find it very worrying that that kind of idiocy is celebrated the same day that dear leader is planning on guaranteeing Civil War 2 in the not-so-distant future. But it shows us just what to expect when large numbers of R-selected people take over a democracy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Solong
The fact that a state would ban an individual over his admittedly tasteless idiocy shows a disconnect from reality.

Julien not only assaults and sexually assaults women, but he tours the world getting paid for training other men that sexually assaulting women is acceptable behavior. I don't really consider this "tasteless idiocy". I consider it criminal behavior. If, say, there was a pickpocketing ring that went from city to city pickpocketing a bunch of people, and that gang was exposed and identified on the internet, would it be "totally unwarranted" for Japanese immigration to elect to refuse entry to those people?

My opinion on Julien Blanc is he is not as bad as white knights and feminists are making him out to be. However, he (and his company) have made some serious cultural and social blunders.

Politics and Political Correctness

Julien is being abused by feminists in their never ending manipulation of politicians and the public. Their game is to punk politicians into supporting whatever they want or claim otherwise they say he doesn't care about women.

As politicians seek votes and campaign contributions, they pander to whatever ridiculousness that feminists want, even at the expense of DESTROYING fairness in the laws or granting women unfair special privileges.

They have succeeded in elevating Julien Blanc into a quasi NATIONAL SECURITY THREAT who must be banned from entering all countries on earth to save the women and children. Ridiculous!

Furthermore, various foreign women who involve themselves in Japanese culture, see this as an opportunity to attack the popularity of foreign men with Japanese women. Many such women are jealous and upset over the perceived success foreign men seem to have in Japan, though this success is overrated in my opinion.

This may also open the door for Japanese racist and nationalist to take isolated incidents of newbie in Japan silliness and stupidity, and craft it into a national foreign threat against Japanese women for political purposes. Korea has done the same against foreign men in the past as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoldenDalton