Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 min, ¥13,000 plus ¥4,000 for hotel

Type/Location:
Uguisudani

Language Notes:
Japanese with the shop, English with provider

Details of the Encounter:
I've been meeting only my long-time favorites lately and that's all nice, but damn sometimes I miss having sex with total strangers. So I took a punt on Jun at good old Hipness. Here goes:

The basics: Jun is Thai from Phuket, very petite, and kind of a hardass for someone who looks cute at first glance.

I honestly couldn't tell how old she is. Definitely well over the '26' listed and a bit MILF-y, but also in fantastic shape with a pretty face, firm body and tits, a veeerry cute little shaved pussy and classic Asian long black straight hair. Pretty light-skinned for a Thai lady too, and her English is passable.

Her attitude is friendly but not sentimental, very workmanlike and no-nonsense. She doesn't smile much but will laugh if you say something funny enough. Says her regular job is delivering food, and I believe it. No romance or kissing, so don't try to sweet talk her, she's totally not the GFE type. Still very feminine though, despite the forklift-driver persona.

Jun spread and I went down on her to get warmed up. She responded well, but said later it's not really her favorite. She said she likes a guy who'll just f*ck her... fair enough. So I did.

First round: Started with BBBJ, then put on a condom for some mish, which felt great, with her doing some convincing moaning and mild dirty talk. Then she gave me a great BBBJ to finish, which I accidentally (honest) did on her pretty face despite aiming at her chest, and she didn't seem to mind.

Surprise #1 (the good one): after round one she gave me a fantastic Thai massage, complete with stretching, thumping, finger/toe pulling and all that good stuff. Pretty firm and strong for a small lady. I haven't had a decent massage in Japan since Haru left Hipness, so it was great.

Second round: She asked me if I wanted to f*ck her again and I said, sure. So on with the condom and back in, mish and doggy, plus a couple of others. BUT this brings me to:

Surprise #2 (the not-so-good one): both times I was inside her, I noticed a pretty powerful seafood smell coming from her pussy. It was totally unnoticeable for the rest of the session (even when my face was only an inch away), but during the main deed it was definitely there. Not yeasty, thank god, but... quite fishy. Quite fishy.

Now I'm not the sort of guy who gets put off by most body fluids or smells: ass, pussy, sweat, piss, goo, whatever - it's all good in the right circumstances. But if that kind of thing turns you off, this would be a deal-breaker for Jun as it got pretty strong. Don't say I never warned you.

Anyway, I finished off in her with some big satisfying thrusts and that was all for the day. We showered, talked a bit, and said goodbye.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Despite the caveat above, Jun is good at what she does. Would I book another session? It definitely depends whether I'm in the mood for her style again, but I know what to expect this time so maybe I'll be back.

That smell was definitely a deal breaker for me. Great review

Reactions: Lukes
Good review. And thanks for the warning. If I want seafood, I'll go to a restaurant, lol.

Reactions: marcfive
Massage and bbbj works just fine for me. No kissing? Fine, I can wear a mask.