June 2010 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon Karen & others that drop by. :)

My weekend was chock full of events, I didn't get much rest and now I'm exhausted at 3pm already.

I'll be happy when these elections are over! Constant noise everywhere with these trucks and vans driving around blasting their political propaganda.

I stopped by Shibuya this weekend and enjoyed some of the younger crowd. Can't stand but so much of it though, just too much to absorb in a short time period. Shinjuku ladies were looking good this weekend as well.

-Eliah

Agreed. Election time sucks around here. I came home from work yesterday only to have some political speech going on right in front of the station with a crap load of people standing around watching and listening.

And, is it me or has it been super humid these last two days? Makes you want to slap your mom it's so hot and sticky!!

Thank the great buddah for AirCon. :)

Hi Chris. :)

Yes, it's stupidly hot and humid! My clothes just stick me and I feel like I want to take a shower every time I step outside. My office doesn't follow this Japanese bull crap of cutting out the air conditioning. I think they finally realized that making your workers hot and sweaty doesn't do much for productivity. So, I try to stay inside as much as possible!!!

Too bad my favorite lunch place requires me to walk outside of the building and down to the next corner.

Today's lunch: 400 yen bento. Not-so-yummy.

Lunch today: 550 yen and it wasn't bad.

My office is small and I can control the air conditioning. You people in those big, hot offices, good luck with that.

What do you keep your home air conditioning set at? I usually have it at 27/26. But, I do turn it off when I leave. That would be really wasteful...

Status
Not open for further replies.