Just another introduction passing through

NicoRobinLikes2Read

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, it's a pleasure to meet you & I'm so excited to join the community!

I have never been to Japan, so I am still lurking & soaking in information - last thing I heard, the Yakuza was still very much running things underground only & if you want in, you better be Japanese and know a guy who knows a guy! It appears my ignorance is old news and that I'm over a decade behind the times. :facepalm:

Experience -- I have a bit of experience with Seeking Arrangements but I really do have a preference towards high end independent providers/"companions" who take themselves and their brand seriously. In the US they tend to have their own website, screening is required, and booking in advance is custom. I like it - classy. From my experience, agencies are still very much a thing in Europe, but even then I prefer to get in touch online and seek out agencies who run their business in an organized matter with a sense of pride. :)

Plans -- once covid ends & the world returns to normal I hope to spend 2-3 months in Tokyo, stay at an Airbnb (would really appreciate if anyone could chip in on their experience with extended Airbnb stays in Tokyo), and just sort of hang out. :snaphappy:

There is one thing I am particularly curious about: I am black and in my mid 20s. With that being said, would the JAV scene be something worth looking into at all or are there better ways to find cuter idols? Obviously not trying to start a career here, I would just like to keep busy during my extended stay, meet great people, and have an interesting story for the boys once I return home.

Thank you again everyone for this incredible community, really looking forward to exploring something a bit different. Take care & stay safe!

Last edited:
Reactions: Simonka