Guest viewing is limited

Just concluded my first trip to Japan! here are my thoughts and tips

While there are tons of great resources on this site about soaplands and the like and I hope to try one during a future trip it just seems like a daunting task to get in the door.
A few soaplands are happy to welcome foreigner with zero Japanese, Darling Harbour probably the most famous and positively reviewed one of them. The options will be limited and the girls may not speak English, but if you really want the nuru nuru gel experience its worth a shot once.

A few soaplands are happy to welcome foreigner with zero Japanese, Darling Harbour probably the most famous and positively reviewed one of them. The options will be limited and the girls may not speak English, but if you really want the nuru nuru gel experience its worth a shot once.

I definately want to try it once just because it's a uniquely Japanese twist on the sexual experience. But I'm also somewhat picky and when there are such great independent girls available with a much lower barrier to entry so to speak, well that's how I end up seeing you every trip instead lol

I definately want to try it once just because it's a uniquely Japanese twist on the sexual experience. But I'm also somewhat picky and when there are such great independent girls available with a much lower barrier to entry so to speak, well that's how I end up seeing you every trip instead lol
Thats true, picture choices are limited and often photoshopped.
You could always get a hotel room with a mat and try out some stuff with a girl but it wont be a professional experience then. The real deal recuires come training.

You could always get a hotel room with a mat

Anyone know any hotels with big mats for bathroom play? I used to know some but nowadays they only have the cheaper and very thing fold-able mats and not the nice air-mats anymore.

Thats true, picture choices are limited and often photoshopped.
You could always get a hotel room with a mat and try out some stuff with a girl but it wont be a professional experience then. The real deal recuires come training.

I won't say the above will never happen but I still want the real deal sometime.

It's kind of like massages, while some providers offer them, unless they also happen to be a fully licensed, experienced massage therapist in their civilian job, which I'm not going to know unless I've known them so long that they share their real life with me, I'm not booking them when I feel the need for that sort of stress relief. Massage play is certainly fun with all providers but if I need a massage I'll book a masseuse.

I figure the real soapland experience is the same way.

Ahhhh........Tomoka........

Reactions: akasam
@BankerguyCanada you hit the nail on the head with that experience recount of yours :) well done. It shows that if you have the resources you can have a blast. What you spent in ten days unfortunately most people here do not make in a month so it is not for everyone.

As for the southafrican stripper from Geronimos, she is definitely a character and a half. Next time your back in town hit me up and maybe i will show you some other cool spots

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
@BankerguyCanada you hit the nail on the head with that experience recount of yours :) well done. It shows that if you have the resources you can have a blast. What you spent in ten days unfortunately most people here do not make in a month so it is not for everyone.

As for the southafrican stripper from Geronimos, she is definitely a character and a half. Next time your back in town hit me up and maybe i will show you some other cool spots
Ill maybe be there either the week before xmas, otherwise in March. First rounds on me!

Reactions: Glock
I meant to say that he should try it..

I envy him because I wish I could have that 'first time' experience....
while I still appreciate a good matplay session...it is not as exciting as the first few times..

Ah ok , got it now. :)

there are atms everywhere.
Everywhere once you know how to look. You're not just going to stumble upon them everywhere like the US. Good to keep a few 10k notes as backup.

Reactions: MikeH
You're not just going to stumble upon them everywhere like the US.

But you also don't have to be wary of $10-20 handling fees like in the US either....

But you also don't have to be wary of $10-20 handling fees like in the US either....
Hm, if you withdraw money with a foreign bankcard, you get charged pretty badly anyway.
Like LK said, get an ATM card that refunds the fees. It makes traveling SO much less stressful.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland