Guest viewing is limited

Just concluded my first trip to Japan! here are my thoughts and tips

I get the sexy oily body on body massage part...but does it conclude with full service? Or a HJ? Or ...cold shower :-/ lol

I am sure all of those are available, though you would need fluent Japanese to get the point of cold showers through.

But yes, soaplands are places where you get to have FS.

Reactions: ur19877
The majority of P4P providers get tested regularly because this is our job and it's just common sense.

Your chances of getting an STI/STD are higher with non-P4P partners since most of them do not get tested regularly and/or don't use protection.

Not true. You cannot say that definitively.

The majority of P4P providers get tested regularly because this is our job and it's just common sense.

Your chances of getting an STI/STD are higher with non-P4P partners since most of them do not get tested regularly and/or don't use protection.

Not true. You cannot say that definitively.

And you cannot say it's not true, definitely.

It would depend on who the p4p providers and np4p partners are, no doubt, but I am pretty confident that @MissInsomnia is correct in the relevant case here - comparing Tokyo p4p providers with the sort of single, sexually positive (god bless them!) socially active and open sort of young women the OP was picking up in bars and clubs and such (or even lining up online before he arrived).

If you were instead comparing a streetwalker in some Third World country with one's wife of, say, 30 years and mother of one's three children, then your risk is indeed probably higher with the former...but what does that have to do with anything under discussion here.

-Ww

If you were instead comparing a streetwalker in some Third World country with one's wife of, say, 30 years and mother of one's three children, then your risk is indeed probably higher with the former...but what does that have to do with anything under discussion here

Well, that is a very relevant comparison for me at least. In the way that I am much more likely to hook up with that mom than a streetwalker in Japan. :p