Just found this

Banjoe71

TAG Member
Reaction score
hey everyone I am a American in japan. I am trying to find something out of the norm for me to do. I have been here 3 years and haven’t explored this area of japan usually I go to work then get curry and go home. I am very financially stable. If I need to add something to this let me know. I am located near Tokyo.

I like curry too. I usually go for coco vegetarian with extra eggplant and eggs.

Hmm...how about trying a newhalf?
Cocos is the shit. I usually get the chicken level 4. I want to find one of those girl bars and check it out I need to adventure out of my comfort zone.

Reactions: jhingy567
Cocos is the shit. I usually get the chicken level 4. I want to find one of those girl bars and check it out I need to adventure out of my comfort zone.
Just googled newhalf from what I see it’s a Shemale bar I am ok no need to go their

Yeah, girls' bars are definitely out of my comfort zone. I mean a bar full of young girls and no sex acts allowed. I wonder if any grown man can be comfortable with that?

Yeah, girls' bars are definitely out of my comfort zone. I mean a bar full of young girls and no sex acts allowed. I wonder if any grown man can be comfortable with that?
I read somewhere that some do and some don’t. I might just have to find a soapy

I read somewhere that some do and some don’t. I might just have to find a soapy

I am sure they all do. Just not in their shop nor with their customers.

Just googled newhalf from what I see it’s a Shemale bar I am ok no need to go their
I thought you wanted something out of your comfort zone and also 'out of the norm'....
And newhalf isn't a shemale bar, but it is a shemale. :)

I thought you wanted something out of your comfort zone and also 'out of the norm'....
And newhalf isn't a shemale bar, but it is a shemale. :)
Yeah I just got divorced and it’s time to get out their it’s not time to get ass raped

hey everyone I am a American in japan. I am trying to find something out of the norm for me to do.
It's hard to know what's out of the norm for you. From what you've shared so far, I suggest eating ramen on the way home and typing "there." Oh, and it's not rape if you consent.

hey everyone I am a American in japan. I am trying to find something out of the norm for me to do. I have been here 3 years and haven’t explored this area of japan usually I go to work then get curry and go home. I am very financially stable. If I need to add something to this let me know. I am located near Tokyo.

As you can see...u gotta give the guys some more details of what you want... otherwise it will be left up to imagination and subject to trolling..

Reactions: jhingy567
Search is your friend. I'd take a look at the reviews (even the old ones) and then ask some questions about things that interest you. Find some posters who you feel are on your wavelength and read thru their messages. Also, try to read between the lines, if you've been here in Japan for 3 years, you realize that there is a gap (or even a gulf) between what is said and what is done...

Prepare to spend all the money you have saved though LOL.

You are in the right path but not ambitious enough. Borrow money from friends and family. Go to a bank and take a second mortgage on your house. Take a cash advance on your credit cards. Visit Acom and Promise. Sell you kidneys.

Borrow money from friends and family. Go to a bank and take a second mortgage on your house.

He's just getting started. Need to get him hooked up first then go from there, slow and steady until he can't get away from mongering anymore. Too bad there's no first hit is free choice.

Reactions: MikeH
Hello,

Welcome to TAG!

A bit of friendly advice...

Go to our introductions section and tell us a bit about yourself. Include more details when asking these questions-language skills, type, age, size, budget, etc.

You won't get much info posting similar questions on various threads.

https://tokyoadultguide.com/forums/introductions.3/

Good luck.
rasta-lion-emoji-jpg.6384

Hey guys,

For my sake, please give the guy a break. You've already given him a great welcome!

I advised him to post an here and introduce himself. As it was, it looked like he was using the *scattergun approach to seek out new frontiers, where everyone else but him, has gone before.

* scattergun
名詞
短い範囲に発砲するための二重銃身滑腔武器である銃器

(firearm that is a double-barreled smoothbore shoulder weapon for firing shot at short ranges)

You are in the right path but not ambitious enough. Borrow money from friends and family. Go to a bank and take a second mortgage on your house. Take a cash advance on your credit cards. Visit Acom and Promise. Sell you kidneys.
You forget going to your local yakuza loan shark. Then, if you can not pay him back, he will take your other organs.

Go skiing in Aomori and see the snow devils.
Go to one of the ryokan onsens and spend a weekend relaxing naked in a konyoku onsen.
I would say go climb Mt Fuji, but a bit out of season.
Go watch the sun set from Kiyomizu-fera stage in Kyoto.
Take up scuba diving.
Pick one of the lovely Tag ladies to accompany you for a a weekend getaway.
If you pick one with good fashion and style sense, let her take you shopping for a new wardrobe.

All simple things to ease you in to out of the norm for you weekends.