Just Interviewed To Be An Av Actor

Well, I just interviewed to be an AV actor. If everything goes well, I will send you the details on how to apply.

I just applied (of course in Japanese) and on the application, I just gave me name, email, number, favorite actresses, things I am willing to do, and a brief cover letter.

The guy actually gave me an interview and we had our interview at a cafe in Hachiouji.

He had me fill out a handwritten application such as my name, dob, hobbies and why I want to apply.

He said I was the first foreigner he ever interviewed and he was pleased with my Japanese. I wrote that Anri Okita was one of my favorites and he gave me an autograph picture of her. He says even if I do get hired, there is no guarantee I could have her.

He says most guys he interviews are full of themselves and can't walk the walk. Not just sexual performance but they think they're big shots and act unprofessional.

He said in my cover letter I didn't come across that way and that I was serious about doing it in my own way and being respectful of the industry. I told him salary wasn't a concern to me because I'd rather be paid peanuts than pay 60000 yen to have a girl at a soapland and he says he doesn't hear people say that and that I had a point.

He told me that the objective is to sell the actress and the actor is just there to help in that. I told him I am not in it for fame and that the selling and safety of the actress would be my priority and he liked that. He says as long as I can keep a relaxed mentality than I can do fine and he says he will find me a project.

Of course I addressed some concerns about if I could do it. I have my good days and bad and he says just to relax and have fun if I get my chance. He says directors of will understand if I have my discomforts. He says if I present myself to the staff and actress the way I conducted myself with him, then I can succeed.

I told him that I have met some AV actresses through the trade and I showed him some pictures. He was glad that I got some education about the industry from them and it could be helpful.

Hopefully I can get a project soon.
Would they be willing to hire a mexican