Just me

JackB

Oh, I'm making a list.
Reaction score
Hello,

Thought I would come out of the shadows. I am me, glad to meet you. I am a novice and willing to admit I have no idea what I am doing. But I am learning fast, if one learns from mistakes. That being said I appreciate your posts for their educational value.

I am in Japan three four times a year on business and recently discovered delivery health. One thing led to another and I finally got the nerve to approach an independent; but alas I think I need more practice at this, apparently. So please, any advice is welcomed.

I do appreciate this site, highly entertaining and thought provoking (on occasion). Thanks, I will slip back in the shadows and now you know Jack.

Welcome. Any experience can be a learning experience, especially one where things go wrong. Hope you get lots more practice ;)

Reactions: JackB
Welcome ! I must admit I thought the title of your thread would lead to a review of a session with your left hand (or right hand , or both , heck let's be audacious!) , so I was a little disappointed by the post :)

Reactions: JackB
Welcome ! I must admit I thought the title of your thread would lead to a review of a session with your left hand (or right hand , or both , heck let's be audacious!) , so I was a little disappointed by the post :)

I have been disappointing people for decades; it's good to have a skill. I will try to do better in the future, please take care of me.

Reactions: Lukes
I have been disappointing people for decades; it's good to have a skill. I will try to do better in the future, please take care of me.
No problemo ! But frankly it would have been a fun and original review for sure ! :)

Reactions: JackB and Lukes
Welcome and don't be shy. Everyone starts by knowing less than John Snow.

If you are the real Santa then at least you should already have an idea where all the bad girls are and that's a great start.