Just more bs behavior I noticed coming from Japanese women

I didn't say it happens more to colored people here, it happens in western countries but here we are all foreigners, that's a thing I like a lot about Japan. White dude are no higher man anymore :D

btw your topic reminded me of this scene in Better Call Saul

Yes, but even if white people aren't higher in Asia...sure as hell doesn't mean Asians are higher. People are equal in their own ways.

It almost seems as if some women don't see how it is a extremely rude to clutch/move your purse away from a man that is completely preoccupied with much more serious thoughts.

Doing it at a clinic is even further insulting because it is like she was assuming that over everything else, the most important thing in my life is grabbing her stupid bag lol.

Yeah, and what is the excuse for the woman to also looked at me from the corner of her eye as she moved her bag to the other side of her in the middle of a crowded clinic?

She didn't stop to think how ridiculous she was being and how shitty it is to assume I'm a thief in front of a crowd of strangers?

I didn't even once look at her bag...how annoying.
Maybe she moved her bag to make more space and perhaps you are thinking too deeply about an innocent gesture of good will.

I believe here in Japan, it happens to all non-Japanese about the same. Even if it did happen to colored people "more" that doesn't suddenly make it not annoying as hell when someone acts like I'm trying to steal their bag, when I'm waiting to see the doctor.
Just dont be annoyed by it. Then you wont be annoyed. There, problem solved.

Maybe she moved her bag to make more space and perhaps you are thinking too deeply about an innocent gesture of good will.

Nope, there was plenty of space between me and her and even less space between her and the woman sitting on the other side of her. She was just trying to get her stupid bag away from me.

Just dont be annoyed by it. Then you wont be annoyed. There, problem solved.

Wow, so you never get annoyed by peoples' stupidity?

Please, tell me how you do it because no matter how often I shut myself away from the world...the moment I return I'm instantly let down by behaviors like this.

what is the excuse for the woman to also looked at me from the corner of her eye as she moved her bag to the other side of her in the middle of a crowded clinic?

I'm going to go with you looking like a scumbag that day.

And don't take that too harshly, when I go to the doctor's I usually look like a strung out junky. :)

But of course, you live in a small city - she may just have seen your nampa antics at the Hotto Motto one day.

But of course, you live in a small city - she may just have seen your nampa antics at the Hotto Motto one day.

And grabbing her bag to check if she has those XXXL condoms with her she bought just in case.

Reactions: cabbie

And don't take that too harshly, when I go to the doctor's I usually look like a strung out junky. :)

Well, she looked like an idiot and she was.

As for me doing nampa and her seeing one day, who knows. I believe that is wishful thinking and a more optimistic approach.

More than likely I'm right and she was just being bitchy, but I will just try to view each situation like this in a more positive way.

Also, maybe I shouldn't be so harsh on dumb people because shouganai right?

Also, maybe I shouldn't be so harsh on dumb people because shouganai right?

Considering there is a pretty much infinite number of dumb people in the world with more being born every day and that you just have a limited number of days to spoil by getting angry at them in this earth I think that approach is the correct one.

I've gone into high end places wearing super casual clothes and I always get a look like what is this guy doing in here. Like I can't afford their stuff. Most of the time, they don't even ask what I'm looking for like they do when they see a guy with a suit coming in.

Reactions: TokyoJoeblow
I've gone into high end places wearing super casual clothes and I always get a look like what is this guy doing in here. Like I can't afford their stuff. Most of the time, they don't even ask what I'm looking for like they do when they see a guy with a suit coming in.

When it comes to people in casual clothes walking on the streets causing women to feel nervous, that makes sense but the idea that all people wearing casual clothes no matter where they are, are just low-class bums is sickening.

I mean maybe you wear a suit everyday at work and you decided to come into their high-end store on your off day and you don't like wearing a suit when you are relaxing on your day off work. Does that cross their mind?

Nope! They just act snobbish and look down on you. I guess their whole "the customer is God" only applies to people who wear formal clothing. Ridiculous.

This is my probable some days. Haha. @TokyoJoeblow do you need a shave and a haircut? Legit question. I notice when I go unshaven for a while and let my hair grow out, and after a bad day at work (and therefore walking around looking irritated), I see even shady shady sketchy dudes will accidentally make eye contact with me and then quickly look away and then move away from me. Mostly in casual clothes but even in business attire. This never happens when I’m clean shaven and have a crew cut.
I mean maybe you wear a suit everyday at work and you decided to come into their high-end store on your off day and you don't like wearing a suit when you are relaxing on your day off work. Does that cross their mind?
Nope! They just act snobbish and look down on you. I guess their whole "the customer is God" only applies to people who wear formal clothing.
I always dress casual walking in to high end stores and get this a lot until their eyes scan down and see my watch (luxury but not too common a watch brand). More obvious in colder weather and a jacket on, I have store employees continually watching me when I enter (sleeve covering watch). I’ll usually raise my wrist to look at my watch and then suddenly their shoulders relax with a ‘phew’ and the tension in the air subsides.
It really is shouganai, but I still struggle with trying not to get irritated with people who I’ll never really see again (and therefore is of no significance in my life beyond that sole interaction that irritated me). In the high end store situation it’s irritating but that I can do something about, I just won’t buy shit from the employees who looked down on me and will give the sale to the ones that helped me before seeing that ‘I belong.’ Especially if I’m not wearing fancy anything. The look on the employees who didn’t bother to help as you drop a few thousand USD on something is priceless. Lol.

Reactions: TokyoJoeblow
I was just like, yeah lady, I am here to rape and pillage. That's exactly the reason I am wearing this yellow reflective vest and red led light that blinks in my arm.
Hey, pillaging is a dangerous job. Better dress safe than be sorry later!

Wow, how snobbish and elitist people can be. They assume suit = rich, casual clothes (that are comfortable) = bum + purse snatcher lol.
Welcome to the real world. This is why some people expect the worse from black people who wear street clothes, or that all men are predators who only think of sex. Personally I just choose to live my life as a "good person" to avoid giving these people ammunition to shoot me down.

Reactions: MikeH and Sudsy
How about updating us on your student TJB... you are stranger in strange land... it won't be the first or last time someone suspects you are going to do some criminal act...and mind their possessions... What if she left her purse alone and put her hands to cover her nether regions.. would you still be upset or flattered ? :D I get you need to vent/rant but.. say it once and be done... no need to keep on it like a dog on a bone... life is too short to piss it away on meaningless shit.
Now back to that Student....:p Please ! ! !

The creepiest, sleaziest, least trustworthy and most dangerous dudes in Japan are the touts in the red light districts. They all wear suits. All the time. TJB man you gotta take a chill pill dude. And anyway what happened with the gym shorts lady?

Last edited:
Hey, pillaging is a dangerous job. Better dress safe than be sorry later!

Welcome to the real world. This is why some people expect the worse from black people who wear street clothes, or that all men are predators who only think of sex. Personally I just choose to live my life as a "good person" to avoid giving these people ammunition to shoot me down.

Well, in the US nowadays it seems the only ammunition people need against you is if you are a Christian, a white male, a President Trump supporter lol.

...good thing I live in Japan haha.

How about updating us on your student TJB... you are stranger in strange land... it won't be the first or last time someone suspects you are going to do some criminal act...and mind their possessions... What if she left her purse alone and put her hands to cover her nether regions.. would you still be upset or flattered ? :D I get you need to vent/rant but.. say it once and be done... no need to keep on it like a dog on a bone... life is too short to piss it away on meaningless shit.
Now back to that Student....:p Please ! ! !

The student is the dog that is going to be on my bone soon enough.

Reactions: BB0523