Just want to say hello & thank you

Tugboat

TAG Member
Reaction score
Dear Friends,

Just want to say hello and thank you all for this super useful forum. I’m headed to Tokyo soon and really keen on the deriheru scene.

Stupid me thought that the P4P scene was closed to foreigners who don’t speak Japanese but all your useful posts have been most enlightening.

Domo arigato gozaimasu (y)

Stupid me thought that the P4P scene was closed to foreigners who don’t speak Japanese
Your options will be very limited but not zero. If you want the most authentic delivery health experience but want to order in English, i think JK style or another delivery health in their group is your best bet.

Reactions: Tugboat and tad3239
Dear Friends,

Just want to say hello and thank you all for this super useful forum. I’m headed to Tokyo soon and really keen on the deriheru scene.

Stupid me thought that the P4P scene was closed to foreigners who don’t speak Japanese but all your useful posts have been most enlightening.

Domo arigato gozaimasu (y)

The scene is open for all. When I first came to Japan I didn’t know any Japanese and got in any shop I tried. Im considered a Ikemen here so it probably helped. My advice would be to just try. I’ve gotten into places that I’ve seen people here say you couldn’t get into without Japanese. I think it all depends on your approach, how you look, and your attitude. I’ve learned Japanese so it’s a lot better because now I can understand the providers more.

Anyways, Have fun.(y)