Guest viewing is limited

Closed Justhavefun Isn't Having Fun On Tag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tokyo Adult Guide.... sigh.

Japan is not just Tokyo, why not have a forum for Osaka and Fukuoka, where conversations can be created for those who reside in those areas,
because delivery health and soaplands do exist outside Tokyo as well.

why not have a forum for Osaka and Fukuoka

Because of the people residing in Japan, there's maybe 5 people total active on TAG that live outside the Kanto region. Maybe instead of bitching about the lack of content for non-Tokyo residents, you can post reviews and other information that might help people when they visit your area.

Because of the people residing in Japan, there's maybe 5 people total active on TAG that live outside the Kanto region. Maybe instead of bitching about the lack of content for non-Tokyo residents, you can post reviews and other information that might help people when they visit your area.

Even you are suggesting I am bitching instead of actually regarding what I said as a valid suggestion.

In a way, joining a new forum is like going to a new country. The people there are familiar with each other and the rules; you are the outsider. You need to be aware of the culture there and respect it. Sometimes you do stuff wrong and get told off, that's normal.

If you understand Japanese culture as you say, perhaps this makes sense to you.

In a way, joining a new forum is like going to a new country. The people there are familiar with each other and the rules; you are the outsider. You need to be aware of the culture there and respect it. Sometimes you do stuff wrong and get told off, that's normal.

If you understand Japanese culture as you say, perhaps this makes sense to you.

Thank You!!

Based on your reply I would say we do not belong here, because we prefer the Japanese culture over the culture of this board.

Reactions: Desktop and hkAlone
Thank You!!

Based on your reply I would say we do not belong here, because we prefer the Japanese culture over the culture of this board.
Me too.
Despite all the respect I do have for TAG admins and their most active members, I still do prefer the Japanese culture to TAG one.
One point for you.

On another topic, to help me/us understand your view there, would you mind wrapping up in 3 or 4 bullet points (without being too emotional) the weaknesses of this forum and your view on what this forum should be about ?

Reactions: owlet
nice! who doesnt love themselves a few transethics? finally we get to understand a foreign culture!
i second hkalones request, just tell us what could be better, because that might actually be helpful... maybe without pointing out how much you understand about japanese culture, because... well its obvious...

chances are that there are some people who missed a point, or got something wrong... so if you got better insights, just share them, unless you want to keeo them for yourself (for the other obvious reasons)...

if youre just going for the total j-experience, maybe that isnt the place for you, on the other hand, just try to use the information you are given.. shouldnt hurt much...
and btw, with your apparent knowledge you should have found a play partner already... even i could do so in under an hour...

even i could do so in under an hour...

My wife has an interest in many Japanese women locally, she just does not want to involve some one she would meet in her daily life, but when I bring it up she will deny that she has an interest in cute Japanese women, but she will then flirt with these women to the point of touching and moving in close to them in front of me in public.

We have been to the city and she has tried to pick up Japanese women that she likes, but she never follows through, this may be because I have noticed that she only flirts with women she knows and not a women she has just met.

Before anyone says anything, I have suggested that she do this on her own, but her response is that on her own she would do nothing.

still, it is not that difficult to meet people and also not that difficult to meet people willing to do whatever you want to do (if they like you, or your wife is another matter, of course)...
maybe she is just unsure about what she wants to do, or just doesnt follow through because shes afraid that you might not like it, or you might like it too much...

but that doesnt have much to do with tag... in case you want to hire professionals for your experience, this board should actually help you... otherwise a different one might be better...

still, it is not that difficult to meet people and also not that difficult to meet people willing to do whatever you want to do (if they like you, or your wife is another matter, of course)...
maybe she is just unsure about what she wants to do, or just doesnt follow through because shes afraid that you might not like it, or you might like it too much...

I personally feel she is living in denial, because most of the time she tries to hide her interest in women, she has only opened up in the last few years because I have given her encouragement, as she also lacks confidence about her looks, feeling that she is not attractive.

but that doesnt have much to do with tag... in case you want to hire professionals for your experience, this board should actually help you... otherwise a different one might be better...

I came here to find out if the delivery health system would cater to a husband & Wife in a 3p, but at the same time I have doubts that it will be the experience my wife wants, as she wants it to be natural and does not want to pay for it.

well, im sure they will cater, because you pay... its pretty simple... i dont have any experience with that, but i assume its is not difficult to find a play partner for a couple (in contrast to finding a play partner for 5 men, for example)...
the looks thing is what nearly everybody feels/thinks... thats just the way it is...
anyway... doesnt seem like shes very satisfied... unless she tells you what kind of experience she wants, it is futile anyway...
and if she tries to hide her interest, that is part of her personality... might take some time...

well, im sure they will cater, because you pay... its pretty simple... i dont have any experience with that, but i assume its is not difficult to find a play partner for a couple (in contrast to finding a play partner for 5 men, for example)...
the looks thing is what nearly everybody feels/thinks... thats just the way it is...
anyway... doesnt seem like shes very satisfied... unless she tells you what kind of experience she wants, it is futile anyway...
and if she tries to hide her interest, that is part of her personality... might take some time...

I agree!! It may take some time, but the strange thing is that we could be discussing it , with her denying her interest and we will
walk into a combini and she sees a Japanese women she knows and likes and she starts flirting with them and moves in for a cuddle.

I will put a photo of my wife in the avatar.

maybe it isnt flirting? or shes just not satisfied with something...
btw, see, you can talk without coming of like a dick^^

Fukuoka has a lot of bars etc. where you can get in contact with locals. I'm not aware of anything like Shinjuku 2-chome as its totally not my interest, but Tenjin, Hakata, Nishijin or Nakasu to just name a few are full of nice places to go.
Japanese also still seem to be very fond of keijiban, so once you settled with your wife on what she actually wants to do, you may look/post there or if your Japanese allows you can do so yourself.

Reactions: rob040188
Wow!!!

You know I have been too busy at work to spend much time on TAG when a thread like this has gone on to its fourth page before I even notice it.

Mercy, I'm fortunate the thread hasn't been closed by the time I managed to find it. Just shows how tolerant our esteemed moderators are towards controversy! ;);)

Yes, especially relieved since I have two important points that I feel need to be considered-especially the second point!:eek:

Firstly, while I sympathize with the the great number of posts chastising @justhavefun, I have another perspective. He seems passionate about his cause. He is stirring up a hornet's nest, and in doing so, is motivating quite a few members to be active participants on TAG with their responses. His words are somewhat respectful, even in frustration. There's no cursing nor too outrageous exchanges. Yes, his tone is rather harsh. He's been quite civil to me in private messages and was nice enough to share the gift of visual beauty in the last one.

I welcome justhavefun to the forum. I hope he will get past his initial impression and get to know us. He'll need to get past his single-minded, yet admirable, quest, before doing so, and explore what TAG is through the many years of posts TAG members have made. We're a motley crew, it's true.

Now for the second and MOST important point:

Hello? I was the first TAG member ever to lament the dearth of good Mexican restaurants in the Tokyo area::cry: Yet, years later, the situation is still dismal!

I just read quickly this thread and may be I'm out of topic.

Is it about Mexican restaurants?
I was often said that the biggest complain we could have about Japan is it's lack of good Mexican restaurants.

My absolute number 1 quibble:
I've lived her since 1999 and I have not found a good Mexican restaurant!!!

Can I get a "Hell Yes!" -- This is so true and I cannot believe I forgot it.

The only place I go in Tokyo these days is La Jolla in Hiro. (http://www.la-jolla.jp/english.html)

It's better than nothing, but nothing like what we have in the states.

Isn't that the true issue in this whole thread? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: hkAlone
maybe it isnt flirting? or shes just not satisfied with something...
btw, see, you can talk without coming of like a dick^^

It's definitely flirting, though only with those she knows, on one occasion it was with the dental receptionist, she had mentioned she
liked, when we bumped into her in the combini, she started flirting and touching, I was shocked because she always denies her interest
in women.

With me she is always submissive, but she has said that with a women she wants to take the dominant role, which explains why she
prefers women smaller than herself.

We'll shutdown this thread later, I think people have been able to get their points in and Justhavefun can try to get along with everybody or just stop using TAG.

Our mission and main objective is doing exactly what we are doing. Sure, it's not going to please everyone and we would never try do so beyond a reasonable effort.

We are not here to broadcast the culture of Japan... there are plenty of other sites out there for that purpose. If you want tips on living in Japan, sure. Combined experience among members here exceed 100 years of the Japan living experience.

Japanese people are free to participate, but the main language of this site is English and that is a requirement if you want to communicate with general population of TAG. Feel free to seek out Japanese members and speak to them in Japanese via a private conversation.

Last but not least... this is primarily a Tokyo, but supporting the remainder of Japan to a certain percentage. I think you need to find a source closer to your actual location that is more adaptive to your needs.

Thank you.

This is another thing I do not understand, why there is a need to shut a thread down.

I do not need tips on living in Japan I am a Permanent Resident.

I do not need tips on living in Japan I am a Permanent Resident.

No one is trying give you tips and you aren't the only one with PR status.

If we don't shut this down it will just drag on and on and on and on and on....

Reactions: MikeH
I can see your point but for me, 38,000 threads is even more long winded.

Last edited:
Wow!!!

You know I have been too busy at work to spend much time on TAG when a thread like this has gone on to its fourth page before I even notice it.

Mercy, I'm fortunate the thread hasn't been closed by the time I managed to find it. Just shows how tolerant our esteemed moderators are towards controversy! ;);)

Yes, especially relieved since I have two important points that I feel need to be considered-especially the second point!:eek:

Firstly, while I sympathize with the the great number of posts chastising @justhavefun, I have another perspective. He seems passionate about his cause. He is stirring up a hornet's nest, and in doing so, is motivating quite a few members to be active participants on TAG with their responses. His words are somewhat respectful, even in frustration. There's no cursing nor too outrageous exchanges. Yes, his tone is rather harsh. He's been quite civil to me in private messages and was nice enough to share the gift of visual beauty in the last one.

I welcome justhavefun to the forum. I hope he will get past his initial impression and get to know us. He'll need to get past his single-minded, yet admirable, quest, before doing so, and explore what TAG is through the many years of posts TAG members have made. We're a motley crew, it's true.

Now for the second and MOST important point:

Hello? I was the first TAG member ever to lament the dearth of good Mexican restaurants in the Tokyo area::cry: Yet, years later, the situation is still dismal!

Isn't that the true issue in this whole thread? :ROFLMAO:
Our new friend mentioned that people were not going to Japan to eat Mexican food (I'm too lazy to make the actual copy paste, and I somehow enjoy taking it out of any context:p).
It seemed like so many TAG members missed how right and constructive was our new friend with the noticeable exception of @roots reggae.

I would just add once again a big thank you to TAG moderators to make this forum a nice place to read. Your common sense in administrating is simply working and make it a quite unique forum of practical recommendations and ideas on a delicate topic without falling in vulgarity or silliness.

Our new friend mentioned that people were not going to Japan to eat Mexican food (I'm too lazy to make the actual copy paste, and I somehow enjoy taking it out of any context:p).
It seemed like so many TAG members missed how right and constructive was our new friend with the noticeable exception of

I never expected anyone to take what I said about Mexican food literally.

I would just add once again a big thank you to TAG moderators to make this forum a nice place to read. Your common sense in administrating is simply working and make it a quite unique forum of practical recommendations and ideas on a delicate topic without falling in vulgarity or silliness.

I do not feel the same, because for example, when I came across closed threads I never read them, as there is no point as comments cannot be made, if I feel that way how many others would feel the same, its pointless reading a thread that has been locked/closed, but this is some thing the moderators feel makes the site better.

Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.