walk in,

Appointment Length & Costs:
120min- price told not to disclose

Type/Location:
http://www.jyotei.net/pc/companion.php

Language Notes:
english + hp translate

Details of the Encounter:
I met the tout i know (previous from aildore) end feb 18, he said he will give me a good price(last time in ailedore he said 1/2 price for next due to only 1/2 session complete), but i told him next time as that time only 2-3 girls as it was a week before the actual offical opening launch of the shop.

so this may trip, i went to him, and he gave me good price and agree not to disclose.
basically, the shop was bought over by a new boss, and lot of ailedore girls moved over to the shop, was told they are under different shop, not belong to the same group.
It very similar to ailedore, with girls are expert in matplay, and a standard service there.
the price is similar, 90k standard(include tax), first time with the girl 10k discount and new girl 10k discount.
so the 20k discount is easily reach, as it is within the margain they are ok to give.
i actually like the 10k discount for the first time of the girl.
Some people may have unpleasant encounter with the girl, or feel the girl was photoshop, over value, so this 10k discount will at lease ease the unknown experience/expectation of the first time girl, it is like giving a sample(discount) for you to try.
As you have already try, andIf you likely like it and no complain, the next visit of the same girl they not remove the discount.
but the bad things about this, if you wanted the first girl again, you will have to fork out 10k more, which make a repeat visit of the same girl harder decision to make.

the shop and room still look new, though one girl told me no refurnishing was done.
I came in about 11pm, by 12noon, the room with 12 seats ere immediate fill up.
Japanese like to go for the first hour service of the girl, rather to let someone warm up the seats for them.
Joytei have lot of girls, so you still have 'left over' limited choice, if you have no particular girl in mind and don't mind.

2pm will be more girls to choose from.

FUJIKO- she is ok, i happen to see her cards in ailedore, so not really new. she first ask me for matplay but i thought i will spend longer time in bed so i said no. As i was busy travelling past 2 months and she was the first one after so long, i not yet pick up my usual form yet, so after an hour, a bit tired so i ask for matplay on the second half session.
she told me where she from, later confirm with another girl in ailedore who know her, at least she quite open in conversation.

meru- no recommend.
no makeup, teeth bit uneven , slight protuding, sex appeal totally no.
if she is a stranger ojn the strret ask me for free sex, i will sure run away.
Actually i don't really mind, since i can't cancel my order.
come worst, after 15 min, she like 'drop dead', cannot fuck, i wasn't even warm up yet.
Said my dick too big, so i ask for matplay since she cannot fuck.
Somehow, she got a bit aroused during matplay cowgirl(i think the lotion cause her less pain).
so we move to bed, but i don't want go on after 15min as i feel she cannot handle me.

yuuka- the best among them.
she got shorter hair, about reaching her shoulder, she look pretty than adorable.
i Let her do the matplay first.
Sex was ok, no uneasy from her, longer session than the rest, no much interrupt and breaking.(i stop for her to have a break for a drink).
she quite enjoy , i make it free and easy for her.(i did not strain her to my max)

kurara- not recommended.
a tatoo like a snake on her back, i though she is tough, endurable.
Face more rounded than you will perceive form the pics.
after 2nd session, she rise her white flag, said itai.
So we go for matplay, she wanted to jerk me off by hand, i told her as i can do it my own if i want.
i am reserving energy for the next girl who can stand long.

fujiko

Sex appeal - 6.5
Attitude- 6.5
performance - 7
satisfaction/value for money -7.5 (for a special price ).
overall - 27.5 /40

meru
Sex appeal - 3 (her look i give 2, give her 1 more point for AV, if not wrong, 天海こころ)
Attitude- 2
performance - 2
satisfaction/value for money - 1
overall - 8 /40

yuuka
Sex appeal - 7.5
Attitude- 7
performance - 7.5
satisfaction/value for money -8 (for a special price ).
overall - 30 /40

kurara
Sex appeal - 6
Attitude- 4
performance - 4
satisfaction/value for money -4
overall - 18 /40

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Will repeat definitely, for the shop, but different girls.

FUJIKO -recommend
meru- not recommend
yuuka -recommend
kurara - not recommend

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds very interesting. Thx for the review. Hope to meet "RYO" there in 3 weeks ;-)