http://www.esthe-go.xyz/

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 Min - 3000 Yen

Type/Location:
Massage Parlor

Language Notes:
Some English, Some Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Note: first time posting here and I no longer live in Japan. Worked there for 3 years. I'm half and fluent in Japanese, but look white.

I went to this place probably 5-6 times earlier in the year starting on Christmas 2016. I went back so many times because the service varies WILDLY and honestly that made it kind of exciting.

Address and phone number is on the website, but every picture on there is a lie.

It starts the same way each time: greeted by the mama-san, who seems to condone people who just want to get a HE. It's really up to how much service the girl wants to provide. I'm pretty sure you'll have no trouble as a foreigner here

1. (30min 3000 yen) The first time I went was on xmas night 2016, there was a Chinese girl really good at Japanese. No English. Not the hottest, but just from her attitude I was into it. Skipped the table shower lead me to the room and immediately took off her clothes. Ripped off my kami pantsu and started playing with the unit. Immediately offered BBBJ for another 2000 yen. This girl was straight nasty slobbering and making noises as if the mama-san wasn't there at all. Didn't have the nicest breasts but let me play with them to my hearts content. A little 69, then I busted. I had 5 minutes left but I wasn't interested in tea, I had to go places!

2. Next time I went was a few months after and this time it was a girl from Taiwan. (Don't bother looking at the names/ girls on the site, they're all fake). I chose a 60 minute (I forget how much 7000 yen?) course because of the good experience last time.

I've forgotten (all the girls names lol) her name but she was super cute. Unshaven legs was a bit of a turn off, but had a nice rack and honestly it kind of upped the "amateur" feel. This is one of those shops where you get on a shower table and they soap you up. She played with the unit while we had a pleasant chat in Japanese. She wasn't as nasty as the other girl, but I remember openly talking about masturbation and sex and it was pretty fun. Good chemistry. She saw I was hard and began to tease me a bit, but nothing more than teasing and laughing.

We return to the massage room and that's where things get interesting. I honestly go to MPs cause I get a thrill from not knowing exactly what's going to happen. The oil massage starts off regular enough face down. But then she starts doing the Rinpa routine and even a little anal insertion. I'm into it. So I flip around and ask her if she can help me out. She says she can't touch, but then starts playing with my balls and nipples. I start feeling her tits and kissing her and she doesn't object. At this point she is working the unit and she is REAL skilled at it. But is insistent that she can't do anymore. Maybe it was because I looked like a foreigner but she said she wanted to see what it looked like when I came. So she continued to massage my balls while I felt her up and I rubbed myself. Maybe some guys would not be into it, but I honestly loved it. She was kind of perverted. I held out until I was pretty much out of time and with a handful of boob came.

I was totally smitten with this girl and wanted to come back asap to see her again, but reality set in because I was working at a fucking Japanese company and of course by the time I went back she went back to Taiwan or whatever.

3. March, 2017. A month goes by and I'm back. Same mama-San is there saying the same old shit: "came for a little bit of that again, right?" In Japanese. This time the girl is from Singapore, had lived in London and is completely fluent in English. WTF is up with this place? Starts the same way with the table shower, but she's not really teasing me at all. But it's rare to go to a random MP in Japan and get a native English speaker and a well educated one at that. She was super cute at that. Probably A-cups but a super cute face. We went to the massage room and she teased a little bit but insisted she wouldn't do a HJ. Honestly I didn't give a fuck. We had a great conversation the whole time about life in the west v. Japan and I rubbed myself off while she watched at the very end.

Anyways I'm typing on my phone and I'm tired of it and I'm not in Japan anymore. I just wanted to share this place with others. I wouldn't go out of my way for but it was on my way home and was always an interesting experience!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

I must have walked by that place a hundred times, tried to check it out once or twice but the mama-san at the times I went in always insisted that they were closed.

Yeah its no exactly busy but they only have one staff member at a time now. Also I'm not sure but the 6000 yen course is strictly massage only. Didn't even let me take my underwear off and whole massage was with a towel on me. We hit it off really nicely too and see was laughing a lot during the session but strictly massage only. BTW I was with Koko san. Maybe more available for their 9000+ price options.

Haha, sometimes the places where they get u to jerk off yourself are better than the HE places. Usually the girls are hotter, sexier and dirtier, which is weird but true. They seem more 'into it' than the disinterested 8000yen hand job brigade. The honourable exception being Asian Relax/Smile/feeling group.

I must have walked by that place a hundred times, tried to check it out once or twice but the mama-san at the times I went in always insisted that they were closed.
Can you some basic speak Japanese? Seems weird that a Chinese esute place would not take foreigners...

Yeah its no exactly busy but they only have one staff member at a time now. Also I'm not sure but the 6000 yen course is strictly massage only. Didn't even let me take my underwear off and whole massage was with a towel on me. We hit it off really nicely too and see was laughing a lot during the session but strictly massage only. BTW I was with Koko san. Maybe more available for their 9000+ price options.
Yeah I think the first girl who serviced me for 3000 was an outlier. Definitely a lot of variation between the girls, so I wouldn't pay more than $6000 because it seems to be more or less up to the girl (unless mama-san has changed store policy). But do give it another shot! I really liked this place, lol.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Haha, sometimes the places where they get u to jerk off yourself are better than the HE places. Usually the girls are hotter, sexier and dirtier, which is weird but true. They seem more 'into it' than the disinterested 8000yen hand job brigade. The honourable exception being Asian Relax/Smile/feeling group.
Yeah, I couldn't agree more. You're still paying for it, but the whole thing seems a little more genuine/exciting.