Phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
90-120min

Type/Location:
Hotel/LoveHotel

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Last few times I've been in Tokyo, I've made appointments with the Kagayaki. Here are my quick reviews:

Booking was pretty easy for a non Japanese speaker like myself. Each time I've called (the shinjuku branch) the person answering the phone spoke decent English. Tell them the 4 digit number of the girl you want to see, which is found on their website. (http://d-kagayaki.com). Prices are also posted on their website, so you know what the cost is going to end up being. Note some girls have an extra charge to pick (5-10k yen). From my experience, it always takes them a bit longer to deliver the girl than when promised. For example, the girls would arrive around 10:15-10:30 even if you've confirmed 10pm. A dude arrives with the girl to explain the rules and collect money. You only see the girl after you've paid. The guy will basically explain that there's no FS, but I'll get into that a bit later.

Girl: suzune
I'd rate her looks about a 8. Pictures are clearly touched up, but you can tell it's her. She speaks a bit of English, enough to communicate. After showering and chatting a bit, the play began. Popping after a round of BBBJ and sumata, we rested a bit. Although they advertise no FS, I figured it doesn't hurt to see if she'd be willing...

Girl: Anzu
Appearance about 7.5. Very nice personality. Enough English to communicate. Same routine, a shower, some chit chat, then play begin. BBBJ was decent... she offered sumata, but again I wanted to see if FS might be had...

Girl: kyo
Prettiest face of the 3. If she would only smile. Didn't speak any English, and was quite cold throughout the session. Breasts were nice, but body not as slender as I would've liked. Service was awful though. Hardly got into the BBBJ at all. Thought to myself... the only way I might be able to salvage this is if I could just fuck her...

So did I? The short answer is, money speaks. Generally 20k will get you there, maybe 30k. Combined with the upfront fee you pay to the shop, it can make for an expensive night. Would I repeat with the shop? Yes, only because I've enjoyed the girl more times than not.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Kagayaki (shinjuku)

Date of Encounter:
Last 3 months

Contact Method:
Phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
90-120min

Type/Location:
Hotel/LoveHotel

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Last few times I've been in Tokyo, I've made appointments with the Kagayaki. Here are my quick reviews:

Booking was pretty easy for a non Japanese speaker like myself. Each time I've called (the shinjuku branch) the person answering the phone spoke decent English. Tell them the 4 digit number of the girl you want to see, which is found on their website. (http://d-kagayaki.com). Prices are also posted on their website, so you know what the cost is going to end up being. Note some girls have an extra charge to pick (5-10k yen). From my experience, it always takes them a bit longer to deliver the girl than when promised. For example, the girls would arrive around 10:15-10:30 even if you've confirmed 10pm. A dude arrives with the girl to explain the rules and collect money. You only see the girl after you've paid. The guy will basically explain that there's no FS, but I'll get into that a bit later.

Girl: suzune
I'd rate her looks about a 8. Pictures are clearly touched up, but you can tell it's her. She speaks a bit of English, enough to communicate. After showering and chatting a bit, the play began. Popping after a round of BBBJ and sumata, we rested a bit. Although they advertise no FS, I figured it doesn't hurt to see if she'd be willing...

Girl: Anzu
Appearance about 7.5. Very nice personality. Enough English to communicate. Same routine, a shower, some chit chat, then play begin. BBBJ was decent... she offered sumata, but again I wanted to see if FS might be had...

Prettiest face of the 3. If she would only smile. Didn't speak any English, and was quite cold throughout the session. Breasts were nice, but body not as slender as I would've liked. Service was awful though. Hardly got into the BBBJ at all. Thought to myself... the only way I might be able to salvage this is if I could just fuck her...

So did I? The short answer is, money speaks. Generally 20k will get you there, maybe 30k. Combined with the upfront fee you pay to the shop, it can make for an expensive night. Would I repeat with the shop? Yes, only because I've enjoyed the girl more times than not.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

So cryptic. Yet informative. Thanks.

Generally 20k will get you there, maybe 30k. Combined with the upfront fee you pay to the shop, it can make for an expensive night.

Yeah, just checked their prices and with that money I would certainly take one of the TAG girls out for a spin. At least you would know what you are getting without any extra negotiations or guys in your door.

Nice review. Proof of concept that at least some of these girls can be swayed to FS by money. But how was the quality of the fuck? Are these girls inexperienced or are they pros in that area?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I would assume YMMV regardless of whatever you end up doing.
I'm sure YMMV is indeed true of anything but I was thinking more along the lines of what happens when you ask someone to do something they normally don't? In my mind, unless they're a natural or have a good amount of real life experience, they would be pretty bad or at least amateurish at it.

Reactions: Mr Hairy Big Balls

I met with Kyo during my visit to Japan on first week of may
Really pretty. No English, Cold, really soft breast and not as slender as you think she is. Minimum service... I didnt even get BBBJ at all...sigh.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
kagayaki have other better choices imo
but if you speak fluent Japanese maybe it might be a different experience? since both myself and puffff are non japanese speakers.[/QUOTE]
I also met Kyo in early July. She was pretty but do play it cool, maybe that's her way to deal with strangers. Since I like to know people better and spoke some Japanese, she was opened up to chat during the whole session.

Experience was so-so as she doesn't seem to have a lot of experience. We kissed and touched, which she has good reactions, was wet before DATY. Naturally switched to BBBJ and 69. Since I couldn't cum, I realized she has limited ideas or motive to initiate other plays. But do give her credit trying hard with a HJ. 20-30k rushing for an FS on the remaining time was not worth it with her. I am fine just to relax and cuddle, chat, buzzer on, showered, more chat chat chat... and she continued forever until I asked if she was okay with time (to imply) she should leave. Will no repeat as there are other selections.

Kagayaki can be a toss up with high variance in experience.

I've had stunners worthy of gravure and I've had anorexic or near anorexic gals that had me near puking in my mouth and moved to tears. I preface orders with "garigari ja nai kei ga ii" after that experience.

About "going that extra mile", it's all about confidence, not talking too much (the #1 thing I see foreign guys do wrong here in any situation) and being charming with body language. This can be had both with and without monetary compensation. Japanese of course is required as you gotta get to that point of gaining trust, interest and connection.

Take a 10k bill, start kissing and escalating again, then hand it to her, wink and smile while exploring the territory with your boy wonder. Kagayaki staff are the type of high maintenance gals that will take offers.