Guest viewing is limited

Kairakusyugi - Fusion Health

SatoKM

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Hikaru (http://kairakusyugi.com/zaiseki_detail.html?id=25)

Date of Encounter:
11/28/2016

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
45 minutes - 15,000 yen + 1,000 yen (nomination fee)

Type/Location:
Massage + Health

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
My main goal was to go to "Happy Matto" (www.yk-happy-matto.com), so I arrived to the store and I was reading a large board with all the prohibitions.

I politely told the guy at the front desk my status and said: "Excuse me, I noticed it says no foreigners allowed but... I do speak and understand Japanese and I am 100% full blooded Japanese only that I was raised abroad, here is my proof of citizenship" and kindly showed him my passport. The guy consulted another person inside and told me that it would be OK, but probably I will have to wait for 3 hours and no choice, only one girl could serve me and he showed me her photo. It was heavily photoshoped and she looked terrible! I kindly asked if they can offer me other choices and they said that probably the girls will reject me because of my Japanese language skills. So funny, as we "talked" and "discussed" all this matters in Japanese.

I said I will come back later (as a cheap excuse to leave the place immediately) and they nicely bowed and let me go.

I was walking around Kannai area (Yokohama) and saw a large red and yellow sign that was written in Kanji "Kairakushugi" fusion health and I was thinking: "What the hell is a fusion health?" So I went upstairs to the second floor and they have a CC Camera and some kind of bell that senses when someone is coming.

A young guy received me at the entrance and asked me if I had a reservation and I said no. Then I was looking at the girls available during that time (large pictures hanged on the wall) and without hesitation I said: "I want Hikaru chan for 45 minutes in fusion massage course", the guy hesitate a little and asked me: "Are you Japanese?" And I answered him: "Of course I am" firmly and looked at his eyes with a dare look.

2 seconds later he said: "OK, it will be 15,000 plus 1,000 nomination fee". He guided me to a waiting room and gave me a questionnaire. And immediately panicked as only can read some basic kanji. It was for your personal preferences during the play, even ask how you want to finish (come). Fortunately, it was a multiple choice questionnaire so I kind of filled up the form "guessing". It was funny, I will tell you guys later about the mistake I made.

5 minutes later and with other 3 guys at the small waiting room (one guy smoking like a chimney) they called me. Explained me the rules and then opened a black curtain that separate me from Hikaru. She is a cutie! very petite and small frame girl! I hit the jackpot!

So I tried to be as shy or quiet as possible. Only simple phrases or short answers (I was really scared she gets blocked and they kick me out of the place). I entered into a very small room and she helped me out undressing and requested me to do the same for her. We entered into the shower and we were very close to each other as the shower was so tiny. Slight and short kisses and smiles. Then she whispered to my ear: "I know you are not from around here!, you act and look different from others!" I felt like my whole body was frozen and she said: "Don't worry! it will be our little secret"

Then I started to talk and explained everything to her. She smiled and said: "It's OK, you are Japanese from my point of view. Your parents are Japanese, you speak and you understand, so that will be no problem for me!"

The room has a small bed and it was decorated like a train wagon. It has subway's seat and everything. It felt like I was completely naked inside a train. On the other side of the wall, there were handcuffs attached to the wall like a SM scenery. I asked Hikaru about it, and she said she has used it once or twice and it was no problem for her if we want to use it, but I didn't requested at the questionnaire. Then I started to wonder what I selected or wrote in that paper, hummmm.

She held my hand and told me to lay down on the bed. She started to massage me back and shoulders. Then my legs, hips and feet. It was a very pleasant massage. She rubbed my balls and played with my penis, soft strokes and then she told me to spread my legs and she started to lick my ass. At the beginning it felt weird but then I was moaning of pleasure as the was stroking my cock as the same time she was licking my asshole.

Then she told be to turn to face her, she took around one minute to gargle with iodine solution as she told me many customer do not like kisses after girls licked their asses. She kissed me gently and softly, licked my neck, chest, belly and then BBBJ. Best BJ I had in Japan! it felt great!

Then she climbed on top of me and did a great sumata. She told me to let her know when I was about to come. After a couple of minutes of sumata, I told her I was about to pop and she quickly started BJ again until I came inside her mouth.

She gently took a towel and spit my cum.

Then she told me about my "Free option". She said she hasn't forgot about it but she was embarrassed. She told me to close my eyes, so I trusted her so I did. After 3 seconds I felt warm water on my chest, it was "Holy Water" the option I chose! I had chosen as an option, the girl to pee on me! LOL!

It felt weird, not really erotic at all (that's my personal opinion, for some people is a major turn on)

We showered and she really seems to be embarrassed. She asked if I enjoyed it. I told her, not really! She asked why I chose "Holy Water" and I answered that I didn't know!

We laughed during shower time, got dressed and she guided me to the entrance. She kissed me and gave me a greeting card and told me to come back again soon.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Great service! Nice attitude from Hikaru. I love her!

Last edited:
Sounds like there is a lot of interesting different things available!
Super interesting. Too bad its so closed off but i understand people need to feel like being in a safe environment for things like this.

Reactions: SatoKM and just4fun