Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
50mins - 9800 yen

Type/Location:
Pink salon/Kanda

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I visited Sexy cat at Kanda after worked. As always, I said to techou that I'm fine with anyone, then he introduced me to Tsukasa (from the HP, it's appear that there are 2 girls whose name Tsukasa at this shop).

Tsukasa was very friendly and talkative. We started by she cleaned me up followed by ofuro, brushing teeth...typical procedure.

When we got off the shower, she kneel down and and began bbbj, so sexy. Then we kissed and she let me play and suck her big tits. She let me lied down on the bed and continuing the bbbj. She also gave me a rim job which was very enjoyable before changed to 69 where I licked and fingered her. When I was about to blow, I told her that I was about to finish. She told me to hold on (mada dame!) then get off me and hoping that I could hold myself. Sadly, and embarrassed, I couldn't as my milk began to slowly flowing out. So in the end, she helped me milked the rest of mine with the HJ.

After finished, she cleaned me up and tended to give me legs and back massage, however, I'm not usually do massage because my muscle hurt easily. So we suited up, have a little small talk and then she guide me out.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Tsukasa was kind, friendly and seems to enthusiast to give the good service in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review of Sexy Cat in Kanda!
She told me to hold on (mada dame!) then get off me and hoping that I could hold myself. Sadly, and embarrassed, I couldn't as my milk began to slowly flowing out. So in the end, she helped me milked the rest of mine with the HJ.
Oops. ;)

Approved: 9/18/2019

Reactions: akitiger
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Tsukasa(司
http://sexy-cat-k.jp/dwsis/page/wdet.php?s=sexycatkanda&w=9472

I visited Sexy cat at Kanda after worked. As always, I said to techou that I'm fine with anyone, then he introduced me to Tsukasa (from the HP, it's appear that there are 2 girls whose name Tsukasa at this shop).

Tsukasa was very friendly and talkative. We started by she cleaned me up followed by ofuro, brushing teeth...typical procedure.

Might it be that you confused Tsukasa with Tsubasa when you mentioned 2 named the same?

Tsubasa is a quiet, chubby girl, huge rack and quite robust around the gut but she is very nice and gives good service.

Might it be that you confused Tsukasa with Tsubasa when you mentioned 2 named the same?

Tsubasa is a quiet, chubby girl, huge rack and quite robust around the gut but she is very nice and gives good service.

Sorry, you are right. I miss read Tsubasa as Tsukasa when I looked for Tsukasa profile page, so I thought there are two persons with the same name.

Any issue if one has little/no Japanese language proficiency but understands the process after reading these reviews? Looks pretty straight-forward and a great option for those of us MILF lovers out there!

Reactions: Sanjayb
Any issue if one has little/no Japanese language proficiency but understands the process after reading these reviews? Looks pretty straight-forward and a great option for those of us MILF lovers out there!
Can you communicate well enough to deal with the front people? Dont expect them to have a word of english. Also dont expect the women who work there to want to deal with a customer who can't communicate.

Japanese required.

Too bad for me but appreciate the feedback. I had read some other posts that Sexy Cat was totally Foreigner Friendly so I thought with a voice translator app and a smile I could visit the shop without too much difficulty.
Any other suggestions for a similar Fashion Health establishments accommodating English speakers featuring MILF aged women with bargain pricing? I'll be based in Shinjuku but mobile...

Japanese required.

Any other suggestions for a similar Fashion Health establishments accommodating English speakers featuring MILF aged women with bargain pricing?
Nope. Without at least basic conversational Japanese, your options are very limited.

Nope. Without at least basic conversational Japanese, your options are very limited.

Foreigner-friendly does not mean English-friendly. While some have been able to be serviced without Japanese skills it is very challenging for the shop to offer service if you don't have very basic Japanese skills. At a minimum you should know polite words for (yes, no, like, dislike, slower, faster, is it OK to do xxx? and some very basic conversation for small talk like where you are from, where you are staying or living, what is your job, what food you like to eat, what you like about Japan, whether or not you're married and most importantly how to flatter her with the proper descriptors in context. You don't need proper sentence structure or anything like that, although it helps. Being able to respond properly to her questions, her modesty, even if with nouns and verbs is also very helpful.

You also need to respect their privacy and be aware that in this business they are always vulnerable to stalkers so asking too many questions can be problematic.

Lastly, most are in this business because it pays well but it is a very tough job. Younger ladies are often hit or miss because they have issues. Some older ones who have been doing it for a long time and survived are my favorites because they are practical and they understand men's brains very well and know they are offering a valuable service and are very transactional without a lot of emotional baggage. They know why we are there and we know why they are there. Younger ones may not look at it this way and view men as horny assholes who are exploiting them because they don't know we are wired differently from them.

I've had some very nice conversations with older providers about this topic. They get it. They know we appreciate it very much and they try hard to offer great service to establish repeat business. The best ones flourish because of repeat customers who regularly visit. In this regard they are no different from a hair dresser or dentist.

Sudsy, does that about sum things up?

Any other suggestions for a similar Fashion Health establishments accommodating English speakers featuring MILF aged women with bargain pricing? I'll be based in Shinjuku but mobile...

In general, the older the women get the lower the price gets, but so does the chance they'll speak even a lick of English. If you can't communicate, you'll mostly stuck with Thai joints or the services that cater to foreigners. That said, if you find an old lady working at one of those establishments I'm sure the tencho would be more than happy to shove her your way.

Alternatively, if you're young and decent-looking you could try hanging out at one of those small local bars that unmarried, past-their-prime women tend to become regulars at and frequent in the evenings after work. I was a regular at a few of those types of bars and got propositioned a number of times by 40-something women who thought I was a real novelty and I guess figured, "Why not fuck this kid?" Unfortunately, I was in my early 20s, thought even a 30yo was gross at the time and didn't recognize the opportunity.

When I was about to blow, I told her that I was about to finish. She told me to hold on (mada dame!)
Kinky little minx! . If executed well, mada dame is kerosene on an already out of control fire. I reflect on what she does all day; can't really fault her for having a bit of fun;) Nice review! What a bad impulsive boy you were.

Last edited:
Conversational Japanese is not required, that is, formal conversational Japanese. Relevant, in context, survival Japanese is required. In context is the big gotcha. You need to be able to answer basic questions like, Do you have a reservation, do you understand the rules, have you been here before? You need to be able to ask if it is OK for you to enter, what type of lady you would like to see, that you are experienced in fuzoku (even if not true), that you do not want full sex (honban), etc. You should be able to downplay your poor Japanese skill in a proper and articulate, conversational way (this is the Japanese way to downplay and self-criticize yourself). It sounds counter-intuitive but it is the same as a pretty girl who says she is plain looking and wishes she were more attractive. You can speak in nouns and verbs without proper sentence construction but need to be ready to be questioned. You should have time-of-day (telling time) nailed and be able to discern waiting time availability because sometimes if the shop is busy you will need to wait and will be asked if that is OK, etc.

Pickup copies of "Essential Japanese Grammar" and "Essential Japanese Vocabulary" and study them religiously. Japanese can only be learned with repetitive receptive and expressive practice. From those books, highlight any useful words and phrases that can help you communicate with the tencho. There are so many books and resources out there. I only chose these two because they are decent, your experience may vary. Don't worry about communicating with the lady, if you are good enough to handle the tencho then you should have enough to get by with the lady.

I stand corrected. All that are new to the scene here in Japan will be well served by reading @homer69 ’s contributions. It's like sitting at a bar between Dale Carnegie and Donald Keen telling you how to make friends and influence touts to best get satisfying sex at bargain rates!
Great references (forgot about those textbook gems). Thanks always for the articulate and level-headed advice and insights.

Last edited:
I stand corrected. All that are new to the scene here in Japan will be well served by reading @homer69 ’s contributions. It's like sitting at a bar between Dale Carnegie and Donald Keen telling you how to make friends and influence touts to best get satisfying sex at bargain rates!
Great references (forgot about those textbook gems). Thanks always for the articulate and level-headed advice and insights.

I've had more conversations with tencho and ladies than I can count. Thank you for the comments. The fuzoku business is a tough nut to crack for foreigners. The one thing to remember is these tencho and ladies are humans and have the same feelings and emotions that foreigners do. The main difference is they have different cultural norms which creates some very uncomfortable situations which results in us foreigners being refused service because we are all deemed not worth the trouble. It only takes a few rotten ones to spoil it for the rest of us. The biggest problem is when foreigners approach with western norms and behaviors. This scares the shit out of tencho and the ladies because they don't know how to deal with it.

First rule, get the f'n chip off your shoulder about being disrespected whatever that means. It is the toughest nut to crack. Many foreigners have this chip and if they feel at all like they have been disrespected they get mad. I got news for you, it is not disrespect, it is trying to save face. Walk away, apologize, be humble and thank them for their trouble. If every foreigner had this attitude then more places would not have the crossed arms gesture for us, period. Too many dicks out there think they are the customer and they should be treated with respect. These shops are not a captive audience, they are just trying to make a living and want to avoid trouble.

Second rule, go sober, go clean and showered, brush your teeth and make sure your foreigner BO is in check. You might think you smell manly but that lady doesn't agree. Many have told me as much.

Last rule, learn survival Japanese, study culture and nuance, study behavioral norms (any "doing business with Japanese" book can help with this) and be prepared to be rejected. It's like dating in high school and college. If you're not getting rejected then you're not trying hard enough. I have spent a great deal of effort trying to get serviced at "Japanese only" places knowing I'll probably be rejected. After being rejected enough times I learned how to turn that rejection into a positive with an "excuse me for bothering you, I'm sorry to cause you trouble (in Japanese, of course)" and a series of bows and gestures that only native Japanese would do. I know tencho feels bad about rejecting me so I try to make him feel as comfortable as possible when he has to do it. Believe it or not, one tencho saw me do this and called me back as I turned around and walked away and whisked me into a side room and told me to wait. What seemed like an eternity (was actually a few minutes) he came back and told me one lady would oblige and he showed me her pic and I was in. He told me they do not service foreigners but he liked my attitude and decided to ask any of the ladies if they would be willing as I waited. This was in Hiroshima, BTW, which is notoriously unfriendly to foreigners. He told me he was impressed by my grasp of Japanese and my behavior and I responded in a slightly flattering and appreciative way to him and that was that. He gave me his card and told me to call ahead and he would let me know if any ladies were available in the future. Of course I felt special and the session was quite good. Just remember, you are being rejected because you are not Japanese, you are not being rejected because you are a foreigner. If a foreigner can show that he is enough of a Japanese in mind and spirit then exceptions can be made. Tencho have told me this on numerous occasions. They just don't know how to deal with new foreigners who come off the street.

I've had more conversations with tencho and ladies than I can count. Thank you for the comments. The fuzoku business is a tough nut to crack for foreigners. The one thing to remember is these tencho and ladies are humans and have the same feelings and emotions that foreigners do. The main difference is they have different cultural norms which creates some very uncomfortable situations which results in us foreigners being refused service because we are all deemed not worth the trouble. It only takes a few rotten ones to spoil it for the rest of us. The biggest problem is when foreigners approach with western norms and behaviors. This scares the shit out of tencho and the ladies because they don't know how to deal with it.

First rule, get the f'n chip off your shoulder about being disrespected whatever that means. It is the toughest nut to crack. Many foreigners have this chip and if they feel at all like they have been disrespected they get mad. I got news for you, it is not disrespect, it is trying to save face. Walk away, apologize, be humble and thank them for their trouble. If every foreigner had this attitude then more places would not have the crossed arms gesture for us, period. Too many dicks out there think they are the customer and they should be treated with respect. These shops are not a captive audience, they are just trying to make a living and want to avoid trouble.

Second rule, go sober, go clean and showered, brush your teeth and make sure your foreigner BO is in check. You might think you smell manly but that lady doesn't agree. Many have told me as much.

Last rule, learn survival Japanese, study culture and nuance, study behavioral norms (any "doing business with Japanese" book can help with this) and be prepared to be rejected. It's like dating in high school and college. If you're not getting rejected then you're not trying hard enough. I have spent a great deal of effort trying to get serviced at "Japanese only" places knowing I'll probably be rejected. After being rejected enough times I learned how to turn that rejection into a positive with an "excuse me for bothering you, I'm sorry to cause you trouble (in Japanese, of course)" and a series of bows and gestures that only native Japanese would do. I know tencho feels bad about rejecting me so I try to make him feel as comfortable as possible when he has to do it. Believe it or not, one tencho saw me do this and called me back as I turned around and walked away and whisked me into a side room and told me to wait. What seemed like an eternity (was actually a few minutes) he came back and told me one lady would oblige and he showed me her pic and I was in. He told me they do not service foreigners but he liked my attitude and decided to ask any of the ladies if they would be willing as I waited. This was in Hiroshima, BTW, which is notoriously unfriendly to foreigners. He told me he was impressed by my grasp of Japanese and my behavior and I responded in a slightly flattering and appreciative way to him and that was that. He gave me his card and told me to call ahead and he would let me know if any ladies were available in the future. Of course I felt special and the session was quite good. Just remember, you are being rejected because you are not Japanese, you are not being rejected because you are a foreigner. If a foreigner can show that he is enough of a Japanese in mind and spirit then exceptions can be made. Tencho have told me this on numerous occasions. They just don't know how to deal with new foreigners who come off the street.

This is one of the best posts on TAG. Should be a "read this before you join" post.

Apologize for a very belated response but I've been offline over the holidays. I decided to try my luck during my late November trip to Tokyo and early on Saturday morning headed to Champs-Élysées. Was met upon entry by the man behind the glass and provided an english menu card. He sized me up for a moment then allowed payment. Great time and yes we did struggle a bit communication-wise but a smile and a laugh made up for it. I also tried Sexy Cat in Kanda and was also allowed entry with limited/no Japanese language skills. Service was a bit less then at Champs and the provider spoke some English so as always YMMV. I'll e vsiting again on my next trip as the value, service and hospitality can' be met elsewhere...