Website/Email

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes - 40,000 Yen

Type/Location:
Hotel

Language Notes:
English/Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Met her in Osaka last year. Arrangement was easy via email.
Knock on the door and there she was. She's lovely to talk to, and conversation just flow. Most Japanese provider only do light kissing but Sayuri really kisses you, definitely a turn on. Off to the bed.
Now Sayuri is what you call skinny. Might put off some people here who loves a bit of meat, but I'm fine with skinny/slim girls. A bit of bush down there but lets you do daty if you want.
I think the highlight would be her BJ. Hint, she's very good. Wet, sloppy and deep, with a proper head thrust. I'm quite well endowed and it was probably a bit overwhelming for her to keep going on for a long time (yes, also a bit of a stamina man) So we switched to BJ to finish off and this went on for a while. Now, as much as I like BJ, I have NEVER ever popped from a BJ in my life. Sayuri kept going like a champ, though it took a while, I finally gushed out LOADS even to my surprise lol. Well done Sayuri, well done. There's always a first huh?

A bit of a chat afterwards and then good bye.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
She's well known here as well though not as frequently reviewed anymore. Lovely lady to spend your time with, even for a chat. and of course, that BJ, wow.

Thank you for your review of Sayuri.

Just a comment - While we approved this older review, please try to submit reviews closer to the last appt. date since a lot changes after a number of months. (Not just for Sayuri, but for any provider.)