Kansai Girl

kansai-sayuri

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello all :)

I'm Sayuri, a girl in Kansai. It doesn't seem like there are many people from Kansai on here, but I wanted to say hello to everybody anyway:D

I'm an outgoing and friendly girl that likes to enjoy life! Let's be friends!:)

bye~
S

Hi...

No - There aren't many people from Kansai on here, but welcome nonetheless. There are also not many girls here either, I'm probably the only regular girl here. Then again, I am staff here. :p

~K~

Hello,

Thank you for saying hi. It is too bad that there are not more people from Kansai here. Really, not many girls? I've looked but maybe I'm blind....so, I may be out of line here (I apologize if I am) what are the rules about posting here in regard to services? Is there a section/rule? Or any affiliates?

Thank you! :)
S

Hi Kansai Girl.

I wish I had known about you last week when I was in Osaka. Maybe in November when I return to Japan

Welcome! I'm new here myself. I travel alot so maybe we could meet sometime.

Hello Kansai Girl! I am living in Greece and i wanna send many many regards to you!!
I hope very soon to visit Japan again! Have a Happy New Year in advance!
~ Chris.

I think many girls are waiting for your arrival in Kansai, Japan.

HappyChristmas Eve

HI Sayuri,

Hello there. any chance you to be in tokyo next week?
hope to meet

Hello all :)

I'm Sayuri, a girl in Kansai. It doesn't seem like there are many people from Kansai on here, but I wanted to say hello to everybody anyway:D

I'm an outgoing and friendly girl that likes to enjoy life! Let's be friends!:)

bye~
S
hello, im from Beppu. can be friend and meet to enjoy?

Hello,
Yes, I'm here and will start posting here experimentally! usually I post elsewhere but lately have been noticing traffic from TAG and thought I would see what's new here! :)
@robust: Yes, of course we can be friends! :)