Guest viewing is limited

Osaka Area (kansai) Kyoto Dolce: Madeleine April 2014

doshisai

TAG Member
Reaction score
Due to the sheer lack of action in Kansai besides Sayuri and Secret Door, I decided to try my luck at one of the "delivery health" establishments in Kyoto. This one carries a cast of foreign women, so if that isn't your ballgame, then Dolce may not be for you.

I am Asian, so that may have helped me get a foot in the door, or my level of Japanese. The staff member who called me didn't hesitate when I said I was a foreigner, instead just complimenting my Japanese and continuing with asking me about my address.

Date/Time: April 2014, at 11:00 pm
Provider: Kyoto Dolce - Madeleine http://www.dolce-kyoto.com/gal/gal-6.html
Contact Info: http://www.dolce-kyoto.com/top.html
Type/Location: Delivery Health, I believe they deliver to hotels and residences, but in my case it was my residence in Kyoto. They are located somewhere in Kansai.
Language Specifics: I used their online reservation system they offer on their site (which is entirely in Japanese) and received a call from them an hour later. I would say you need a fairly good level of Japanese to interact with the staff, but the girls are from Western countries and most likely can speak some level of English and/or Japanese.
Session Length/Fee: 90 min, 21,000 yen rate which included the travel expenses (which was around 4,000). Also had "extra" that I am not sure if I should mention here or not.
Physical Description: The picture isn't fake, but it is heavily modified at least with her face. She's not the prettiest foreign girl I've seen here in Japan, but she's definitely not the worst looking. Her body is maybe a 8/10. She had some work done on her tits because they were "too firm" or something, but besides that she has a nice hourglass shape with a great ass and thin waist.
Details: A Japanese gent came up to my room first to collect the money, then told me she would come up shortly. She arrived a minute later, and we talked for a bit about our life and whatever. Then came the old fashion stuff, nothing particularly special yet it was a good time. She's talkative and very attentive, and can speak English fairly well. She left a bit early though, maybe 5 min before the 90 min interval was up.
Recommendation: I would say if you are in Kyoto or Osaka, the 60 min rate is best just because it will save you money with the "extra". It was my first time with a true delivery health service in Japan (normally, AM and Hipness seem to be done with the expectation of the "extra" included, but maybe that is not so with other DH) and it was an alright experience. I would recommend this for anyone who cannot find any other action out there in Kansai.

If any of you need help with any of the Japanese or whatever I'd be glad to help.

Reactions: TheScientist
Thanks for the report. I am in Osaka quite frequently, and I want to try. What is the country of origin of the girl? Could you detect any accent? Eastern European, I assume. Also, the circle at AF kinda indicates the willingness for "extra"; at least that is my experience in interpreting it.
Also, was it in a LH or normal hotel?

Great review. Thanks for the info.

Doshisai, thank you for the great review.
I would be interested in a delivery health with Japanese girls in Kyoto, so if you use one successfully please let us know. (By the way, Japanese ability is not an issue for me.)

You said there is a lack of action of in Kansai, but that is really only true for Kyoto. In Kyoto, all the fashion health places seem gaijin unfriendly even if you have great Japanese, probably because the whole Kiyamachi area gets a lot of tourist foot traffic, so a simple no gaijin policy is in place since the majority of foreigners in the area lack language/cultural skills.
That said, there is a gaijin-friendly pink salon (bj place) called Pixie in an alley just north of Shijo stretching between Kawaramachi and Kiyamachi streets. I can't really recommend it as most of the the girls are a bit chubby and not all that attractive.

Osaka, on the other hand, has a thriving gaijin friendly scene. For a start, look up Amour in Namba. Amour is a great mat-play health place with cute girls and although my Japanese level is quite high, I hear it is open even to those with very little ability. Umeda has a standard hotel health place called Muki Tamago, which is open to gaijin with Japanese ability. I have used place both several times and they are quite good.

(snip)

Osaka, on the other hand, has a thriving gaijin friendly scene. For a start, look up Amour in Namba. Amour is a great mat-play health place with cute girls and although my Japanese level is quite high, I hear it is open even to those with very little ability. Umeda has a standard hotel health place called Muki Tamago, which is open to gaijin with Japanese ability. I have used place both several times and they are quite good.

I confirm that Club Amour in Osaka is friendly to gaijin who speak no Japanese. I am an old white American with a belly and I speak no Japanese. I have been to Amour twice (a year ago), no problem whatsoever getting service. One girl I got was very much fun and skilled; the other was burned out/mechanical (both were good looking and young). I can post details on how to find the Club if anyone asks. No sex there, but lots of slippery slidy mat play, BJ if you want that or HJ/sumata (outercourse), no limits on what you can touch. Definitely fun!

I confirm that Club Amour in Osaka is friendly to gaijin who speak no Japanese. I am an old white American with a belly and I speak no Japanese. I have been to Amour twice (a year ago), no problem whatsoever getting service. One girl I got was very much fun and skilled; the other was burned out/mechanical (both were good looking and young). I can post details on how to find the Club if anyone asks. No sex there, but lots of slippery slidy mat play, BJ if you want that or HJ/sumata (outercourse), no limits on what you can touch. Definitely fun!
Gonna be in Osska soon. Have to check that out. Thanks for posting.

I joined this site just to respond to this post.
Last summer I had a horrible experience with Kyoto Dolce. I requested what looked like a stunning 24 year old brunette with massive tits in the pictures, but the girl that turned up to my apartment was blonde, late 30's at best, overweight, stank of cigarettes and was profoundly unattractive. She looked diseased.
She requested some time in the bathroom and after what seemed like an eternety she came out in a towel and I somehow got through a cbj after turning down the offer of FS fearing I would catch something. She then went back to the shower for ages.
She was Russian, incidentally. Said all the other girls were too. Spoke no English and had terrible Japanese.

The guy above sounds like he had a reasonable experience but for anyone considering calling Kyoto Dolce, I would think very, very carefully before picking up the phone if I were you.

Reactions: GoldenDalton
I joined this site just to respond to this post.
Last summer I had a horrible experience with Kyoto Dolce. I requested what looked like a stunning 24 year old brunette with massive tits in the pictures, but the girl that turned up to my apartment was blonde, late 30's at best, overweight, stank of cigarettes and was profoundly unattractive. She looked diseased.
She requested some time in the bathroom and after what seemed like an eternety she came out in a towel and I somehow got through a cbj after turning down the offer of FS fearing I would catch something. She then went back to the shower for ages.
She was Russian, incidentally. Said all the other girls were too. Spoke no English and had terrible Japanese.

The guy above sounds like he had a reasonable experience but for anyone considering calling Kyoto Dolce, I would think very, very carefully before picking up the phone if I were you.
Thanks for the heads up.

Due to the sheer lack of action in Kansai besides Sayuri and Secret Door, I decided to try my luck at one of the "delivery health" establishments in Kyoto. This one carries a cast of foreign women, so if that isn't your ballgame, then Dolce may not be for you.

I am Asian, so that may have helped me get a foot in the door, or my level of Japanese. The staff member who called me didn't hesitate when I said I was a foreigner, instead just complimenting my Japanese and continuing with asking me about my address.

Date/Time: April 2014, at 11:00 pm
Provider: Kyoto Dolce - Madeleine http://www.dolce-kyoto.com/gal/gal-6.html
Contact Info: http://www.dolce-kyoto.com/top.html
Type/Location: Delivery Health, I believe they deliver to hotels and residences, but in my case it was my residence in Kyoto. They are located somewhere in Kansai.
Language Specifics: I used their online reservation system they offer on their site (which is entirely in Japanese) and received a call from them an hour later. I would say you need a fairly good level of Japanese to interact with the staff, but the girls are from Western countries and most likely can speak some level of English and/or Japanese.
Session Length/Fee: 90 min, 21,000 yen rate which included the travel expenses (which was around 4,000). Also had "extra" that I am not sure if I should mention here or not.
Physical Description: The picture isn't fake, but it is heavily modified at least with her face. She's not the prettiest foreign girl I've seen here in Japan, but she's definitely not the worst looking. Her body is maybe a 8/10. She had some work done on her tits because they were "too firm" or something, but besides that she has a nice hourglass shape with a great ass and thin waist.
Details: A Japanese gent came up to my room first to collect the money, then told me she would come up shortly. She arrived a minute later, and we talked for a bit about our life and whatever. Then came the old fashion stuff, nothing particularly special yet it was a good time. She's talkative and very attentive, and can speak English fairly well. She left a bit early though, maybe 5 min before the 90 min interval was up.
Recommendation: I would say if you are in Kyoto or Osaka, the 60 min rate is best just because it will save you money with the "extra". It was my first time with a true delivery health service in Japan (normally, AM and Hipness seem to be done with the expectation of the "extra" included, but maybe that is not so with other DH) and it was an alright experience. I would recommend this for anyone who cannot find any other action out there in Kansai.

If any of you need help with any of the Japanese or whatever I'd be glad to help.
Hey guys apparently they show Lexi Belle's photo as one of the girls. The faces seem to be definently remodelled!

http://www.dolce-kyoto.com/s/gal/gal-14.html