Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Sort of - Kissing, Touching

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • No - Nothing at all.

Votes: 18 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
really not interested in seeing naked men. :stop:

Hey, don't be like that! When I am in a hotel with a little spinner there is always one naked man in there too and it's great!

And if Alice likes shirtless men who are we to disagree anyway? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Hey, don't be like that! When I am in a hotel with a little spinner there is always one naked man in there too and it's great!

And if Alice likes shirtless men who are we to disagree anyway? :ROFLMAO:
Stop taking things out of context. :meh:

Yes several times in tokyo and once in kyoto.
In kyoto it was with a girl who was an employee of another karaoke chain, she said that one of the perks of the job was that they got to watch people fucking thru the cctv. She said it was so common that the employees didnt really raise an eyebrow, it was just something to be entertained by whilst in the staff room on a break (this was in the days before smart phones and ubiquitous internet).
The best one in tokyo was with someone i nampa’d from gaspanic. Those were the days... very good looking girl. Ended up seeing her for a while. Her vagina was so tight that sex was almost impossible and rarely lasted more than 1 min. Was intense.

Does it count if you're all the way in but can't finish as the utter ridiculousness of the situation makes you keep laughing?
Why , you were singing some AKB48 during the deed? :)

Current GF, we went to a Shidax after someone introduced us at a bar and a few drinks. We sang maybe 2 or three songs each before we started kissing, and things quickly escalated from there. The huge downside to this story and how I couldn't believe that we were not caught was not only was she being loud, the room had windows that any passer by could look in what is going on in the room with the exception of a small corner which did not offer line of sight at least to us it didn't. In hindsight actually I think we were caught by the other patrons, because people would be loud walking past out booth and towards the end of the night it was quiet as we heard steps walking away.

Not since 2004 for Karaoke, when I previously lived in Japan.

But I've hooked up in Manga Cafe rooms a few times last year.

I used to work for a security company so I'm used to spotting cameras, and they ALL have cameras. And nothing for you to hang a coat/sweater on to block them. :(

Kind of puts a damper on it for me... maybe I should bring some sticky hooks the next time I go to karaoke?

Could you please elaborate? What kind of cameras to look for?

I’ve seen a few built into the tv stand that looks like a tinted some type camera. Never seen any ceiling mounted cameras inside the karaoke box itself.

Thanks all for sharing the experiences. Gonna give this a go with a few tinder prospects

Could you please elaborate? What kind of cameras to look for?

Sometimes they look like a little orb in the ceiling. Sometimes a little cube above the door or above the screen. Some are embedded in smoke detectors.

Just google "discreet security camera" and you'll get to see a lot of variants.

Last night was with a JET teacher or a professor at the same karaoke bar as my ex. This time it was more private, waited till we got our drinks and well, one thing lead to another and her dress was at her waist, bra and undergarments off I had my shirt over my back and pounding away in missionary.

I almost forgot about the female I met who was married, but I didn’t know at the time. Heavy petting and kissing is all that happened with a severe case of blue balls.

I also have a story about how I almost got a Beej ina full bar but ended up with the most severe case of blue balls.

Nothing more than some passionate kissing and cuddling for the following reasons:

- I take karaoke very seriously. It's one of my favorite leisure activities. I don't go there to kill time or because the group can't find any other activity to go for, I go there to rock n roll and sing some oldies. I have a "setlist".
- I think there is a huge difference between teasing and giving a man "blue balls"
- I like clean sheets and a shower
- I don't want to be recorded by a security camera

Also I might add some arsenic into your drink if you sing Justin Bieber. Just don't.

Last edited:
I might just get to like you. :)
Thank you. I like how an immense hatred for Justin Bieber songs connects people. :D I can relate to Japanese people who can't speak fluent English having a preference for his songs, (because they have easy lyrics) but I can't understand how a fluent English speaker can opt for them when there is classic rock.

One thing i like about Japan is how people don't think its cool to hate something.

I'll sing Justin Bieber just as fine as Journey, i don't care, there are plenty of songs i like to sing, pop, rock, Japanese, English. And i don't care about the artist's personality and if its their only song i know or if i bought their album, i'll sing whatever i'm in the mood for.

You better hurry your liking, arsenic acts very fast.
Oh no. I like to add tiny bits to each drink and dinner for a slow painful death.

Not everyone enjoys music from the caveman era

I enjoy jazz, blues, classical music, ethnic pop, ethnic music, disco pop from 80's, rock and heavy rock, musicals.. any orchestral, well structured stuff (I'm a bit snobby and old school about my musical tastes, yes. I like to hear some instruments, I want to be able to decipher bass, electroguitar, drums, keyboards etc ) is fine, rock is my favorite tho :)

Last edited:
Reactions: rob040188
I think I am in love.
But I am tall and I don't have big boobs?
We can draw boobs on one of my legs tho and it would be the size of a spinner.

But I am tall and I don't have big boobs?

Yeah, the standard rule in my bed (or kitchen table) is there can be only one tall and one fat person and both of those slots are already taken. I don't really need big boobs to get excited, I am an equal opportunity boob lover and lifelong researcher so all sizes are welcome.

I have encountered a major obstacle to having sex in a karaoke room. My partner in song and lust always wants to sing at least a bit before getting it on, and as soon as I start singing, she leaves, and most often I never see her again. I can't figure out why. :D

-Ww