• Yes - Oral Only

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Sort of - Kissing, Touching

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • No - Nothing at all.

Votes: 18 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nope, I haven't done it :( Wouldn't mind, but then again I'm pretty serious about rocking out, just haven't done it with my cock out.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I'll be hitting up some karaoke this week. For some reason it never even occurred to me to try and fuck my girl there.

I'll try hit those high notes.

Tonight will be the night! Fed up of having this thing in my bucket list and not done yet. Found a new SB who is down for it , and she loves the same kind of music I do, so thats a big plus!
Any advice for the best karaoke room in Shinjuku?
(Real karaoke chain, not LH with karaoke... if there is no risk there is no fun! :D)

Tonight will be the night! Fed up of having this thing in my bucket list and not done yet. Found a new SB who is down for it , and she loves the same kind of music I do, so thats a big plus!
(Real karaoke chain, not LH with karaoke... if there is no risk there is no fun! :D)

I'm near Shinjuku and would be curious to know as well.

Not sure if it's related or off-topic...but last night I was with a [Redacted] girl. It's supposed to be 90mins of nonstop sex, but the only room available at that time came with a nice karaoke, and before I know it the session ended up to be 70mins of singing old good Jpops plus 10ish mins of a quickie.

Call me an idiot but I somehow enjoyed the Jpops more than the quickie:panda:

Not sure if it's related or off-topic...but last night I was with a [Redacted] girl. It's supposed to be 90mins of nonstop sex, but the only room available at that time came with a nice karaoke, and before I know it the session ended up to be 70mins of singing old good Jpops plus 10ish mins of a quickie.

Call me an idiot but I somehow enjoyed the Jpops more than the quickie:panda:
Well depends which girl and what kind of JPop :)
I would totally prefer to sing old Amuro songs than having a quickie with an ugly/cold girl

Reactions: Acid Burn
Well it's Globe/Kahara Tomomi so yes basically they are as old (and good) as Amuro.

But to be fair she's not ugly/cold though...

You should write a full review of this. Would be much more original and fun to read than our usual smut :)

You should write a full review of this. Would be much more original and fun to read than our usual smut :)
As much as I would love to, writing full review in a foerign language requires a lot of concentration and peace of mind that usually I could only do it in between of two ejaculations...it's not something easily done after karaoke:blackeye:

As much as I would love to, writing full review in a foerign language requires a lot of concentration and peace of mind that usually I could only do it in between of two ejaculations...it's not something easily done after karaoke:blackeye:
Yeah well dont waste precious time between two ejaculations writing a review, unless of course it’s with your lady left hand (or right hand , or both)

So did it happen? ;)

A146FBF1-41CF-43D9-807A-02C75F9FF23A.jpeg

So did it happen? ;)

:)

I love Karaoke but I feel like it would depend on whom I'm with and if they can sing or not.

After all it's hard to really serenade my pants off if you're completely out of tune...

Plus I always find Karaoke to be the most fun with 3 or 4 people, not just 2, so this is a fantasy I'd be keen to try but I'd need the right group of people.