Guest viewing is limited

Karen at Aroma Preuve Narimasu - There may be a happy end near YOU!

Sembe

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Karen at Aroma Preuve Narimasu
http://www.aroma-preuve-n.com/takimoto/

Date of Encounter:
September 2020

Contact Method:
Reservation by phone only - 080-8810-6348

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes at 14500yen

Type/Location:
Shop location

Language Notes:
We spoke Japanese only. When there were words I did not understand (like 'get on all fours'), she patiently explained until I could understand.

Details of the Encounter:
I had some free time today, but I didn't feel like travelling into the Tokyo downtown areas, like I usually would when looking for a good time, so I tried searching the internet for something more local.

After a while of browsing too-legit-looking massage sites, I found that the keywords "men's este" and "aroma" seemed to give the best results. After calling a couple places, I got an appointment at Aroma Preuve Narimasu, which is a 10 minute taxi ride from my place. Apparently they are new, just having opened this month. I was told while making the reservation that this was not a place for 'fuzoku' or a lot of other terms I was not familiar with, but from the website I was sure there would be some level of sexy treatment, so I figured I'd just enjoy whatever they would offer. They did not care at all that I was a foreigner, so long as I could speak Japanese.

Once I arrived at the Mr Donuts in front of Chikatetsu Narimasu station, I called them again to get the directions to the shop. I was 5 minutes early and was told to wait the full 5 minutes before entering, so be punctual if you are going. The place is small, and they take only one customer at a time. Karen was the only person there, as far as I could tell.

She is nice and slender with good size boobs and a really tight, well shaped ass. Body is my type for sure. Face is not at all bad, although not really my type. She looks exactly like her pictures on the site. She wore a t-shirt and short short miniskirt. Her manner had the whole "quiet elegant Japanese service" vibe, which was fine by me. Although small, the place didn't feel old or dingy at all like a lot of these places. It felt like they were really trying for a classy atmosphere. When she told me the price, it was cheaper than advertised on the website. 14,500yen as opposed to the advertised 17,000yen.

I took a shower by myself (disappointing), and wore one of those tiny paper gstrings, which I am told is usually a sign that there will be no happy ending in the near future. Well we'll get to that.

The massage itself was all light touches and a whole lot of oil, like a ton of oil. I know it goes without saying, but don't expect to actually get your muscles worked on here. She started with my legs, and I loved how she sat down straddling my foot, so whenever she moved, her pussy was grinding into my foot through her panties. I might have developed some sort of reverse foot fetish today. The whole massage was like that. She kept doing these motions that would technically be stroking my muscles, but would also grind her pussy or her boobs onto some part of my body. She stayed fully clothed, but her clothes got all oily and transparent so I could see her bra through her shirt. I loved how she wasn't afraid to get all dirty.

She worked me over from the back, both sides, and the front. At one point she had me go on hands and knees while she was stroking me between my legs. This was a new experience for me, and it was pretty hot. Most of her strokes in any position would end up brushing my dick or balls, so it was all one big tease.

I stayed passive through the whole thing, cause that is the mood I was in today. The only 'naughty' thing I did was when she was straddling my chest in a classic '69' position (although she was just massaging my legs), and I quietly flipped up her skirt so I could get a nice good look at her pussy through the (oil?) soaked red gstring she was wearing. It was a fantastic view!

After a long while of teasing massage, she had me facing up with her in between my legs. She oiled up her forearms and was using them to lightly stroke my dick. The paper gstring was technically still on, but it hadn't been holding anything for a long time. Her focus on my dick was hot, but the strokes were too light to lead to anything. Barely touching. A couple minutes of that, and she finishes with some long slow strokes over my whole body and says, "okay, time is up. I'll get the shower ready."

Well I was kinda expecting the no-happy-ending based on past experience with this type of shop, but just in case, I asked her if there was anything that she could do for my poor son before I left. Luckily she was on board! "Shall we do something?" she agreed.

She got back between my legs and gave me a nice (although somewhat mechanical) hand job. I came in about 30 seconds, because I had been ready for a long time at that point. "You let out so much" she gave me a satisfied smile with my cum all over her hands. I love being praised for cumming. Such a good boy, hahaha.

After that it was another lonely shower by myself. The oil was water based, so it washed away easily with no lingering smells. She was waiting outside (that quiet elegant Japanese service again), and then I waited while she changed into an identical clean outfit to give me a hug and see me off.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Today was all about trying to see what was available locally instead going to the well known places in the city center. I was very pleasantly surprised. I'll definitely be going back and trying the other girls there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review, much appreciated!

Approved: 10/6/2020

Luckily she was on board! "Shall we do something?" she agreed.

That was the most surprising part of the experience. Almost all places like this that would have gotten you either "we don't do that here" or "you can do it by yourself". Wouldn't be too surprised to find out either of those is the standard here too and that you just got lucky with that particular girl.

Seems their homepage has merged with another (sister?) shop, the webpage is directing now to http://aroma-preuve.com/

Interestingly the prices are still different with Narimasu being the more expensive one.

Update here. I went again with another provider. Can't remember her name. Happy end was not an option (although the massage was excellent).

So yeah, it depends on the provider I guess.

Update here. I went again with another provider. Can't remember her name. Happy end was not an option (although the massage was excellent).

So yeah, it depends on the provider I guess.
Thank you for coming back to post an update with a different provider. Sorry that it wasn't as happy as it could have been.